Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About: Feng Cui Bian Guan

Default About: Feng Cui Bian Guan

Hi, Im new here, and I just really want to know if this movie is worth watching or not??
    I am a big fan of Gao YuanYuan and would really like to know if this movie is good or not? maybe even a review?
    Does she get the most parts in here??
    please tell me!!

Link is here if you want to know exactly what I am talking about:
    http://us.yesasia.com/en/prodRvListP...videos&code=c&

this series has 22 episodes, and gao yuan yuan is the main character, she plays a more funny character in it, but it's also a pretty tragic story for her..... before u buy the series, let me ask u if u live in canada, because if u do, and u have the talentvisiontv (mandarin channel), feng cui bian guan is going to air around the end of october.... also, maybe try tigercool the prices may be cheaper than yesasia.

This drama is pretty good I thought, 00's character is pretty much like Xiaoyanzi. However she will have a tragic ending (not dead) coz all her beloved ones leave her... 00 is the 3rd lead after the Minister Di & Empress Wu.

i am from Canada~
    hm...............I do not hv talenttv at the moment saying that i had just moved.
    I was wondering if you all enjoyed it?
    I really really liked HSDS with Alyssa Chia and GaoYuanYuan in it. Like one of my favorite all times.
    Does this series even compare?

Erm... if you like to watch more of romantic element drama, HSDS is a better choice I guess. Feng Cui Bian Guan focus on detective solving case by the main character. 00 is the main character of the case.

Quote Originally Posted by BiBBy
    i am from Canada~
    hm...............I do not hv talenttv at the moment saying that i had just moved.
    I was wondering if you all enjoyed it?
    I really really liked HSDS with Alyssa Chia and GaoYuanYuan in it. Like one of my favorite all times.
    Does this series even compare?
    feng cui bian guan won't air until oct.28 on talentvision, so hopefully u will have your talenttv by then

personally, i didn't like this series.
    but i liked the parts with yuan yuan in them.
    if u want a review, i can give u a short one rite now.

this series can be thought to be a sequel to empress wu. this series focuses on empress wu and her minister di ren jie. yuan yuan in this series is only a supporting character compared to the other two. the complete title of this series is ... di ren jie ... feng cui bien guan (or other way around)
    so, from that title it can be seen who is the main focus.

anyways.
    yuan yuan is the daughter of a minister and a disciple of tin shan sect. she likes to dress as a boy and cause trouble. her sect brother is always there to save her coz he loves her.
    wen we talk about love, this series is sooooooo complicated.
    first u have a girl (yuan yuan) who meets with 3 men (her sect bro, fiance and some other dude - can't remember their names any more). then these three men fall madly in love with her. she rejects them all. these men also meet 3 other gals who fall madly in love with them.
    and in the end, its so stupid!!!

the series really only focused on one major case, which is the death of yuan yuan's father.
    the parts with di ren jie and empress wu i tend to faste forward it. i mainly watched the parts with yuan yuan.
    as a die hard of yuan yuan, i think its worth u getting it. just as long as u have a remot control in front of u, then everything is all gud.
    i'm sure this series has more gud elements to it. but i had to watch it quickly, coz we borrowed it from someone else. so, i only wanted to watch yuan yuan anyway.
    but do watch SOME of the parts with di ren jie, or u'll be completely lost about wots going on. there's heaps of useless parts, coz they say the same thing over and over again.

also, mite i add, yuan yuan is very pretty in this series, esp after her father died. anything b4 that, was bad. her boy look just made her look ordinary, and that rich gal look she had with the funni hair was horrible for my liking. her simple long hair and ribbon was beautiful in my eyes.

so in conclusion, do get it to support yuan yuan. but if its coming to tv, then best watch from there. and if u want, just tape it, then cut out the parts u don't want.
    *£övë ¢härmäïnë §hëH 4ëvä*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---

Default Gao Yuan Yuan

Gao Yuan Yuan was awesome and so beautiful in this series. I have to agree that some parts with the Empress and Di Renjie were boring and rather repetitve. But all the Yuan Yuan parts were awesome and totally worth watching. Personally, I hoped that her character (Pan Yu) would end up with her finance (Mo Kwan Long) because they had such cute chemistry and their screen time together was amazing. Which is why the best part of the series is really the beginning when they are bickering with each other. However, the story goes on to be that, Yuan Yuan actually doesn't love Mo Kwan Long but rather, falls for Li Yer Liang (a fugitive from the law) and her sect bro. She finally decides that she loves her sect bro the most but then she realizes that he is evil. In the end, Mo Kwan Long commits suicide and dies with this other girl who totally loves him (but you can tell that all he feels for her is pity and guilt, while the one he will always love is Yuan Yuan's character). Then, Li Yer Liang gets together with this dumb as a doornail girl (cannot hold a candle to Yuan Yuan's character in terms of beauty, heart or wit). Finally, there's the good turned evil sect bro, who commits suicide under his most beloved Yuan Yuan's sword. So Yuan Yuan's character lives but ends up with no one. The mood of the story turns from light hearted in the beginning to tragic in the end. I just thought that the main bad guy should have died in the end for causing so many deaths including his own nephew's. But instead because he is Empress Wu's nephew, he is just sentenced to be a peasant. How unfair is that? The vcd version of this series is good, but I wish they would release a dvd version. But this is a must see for all Gao Yuan Yuan fans. And if you enjoy the romantic love triangle stories plus, detective like mystery plus, some martial arts type series, you would want to watch this. Highly recommended!!

This series is actually very worth watching for straight drama besides the GYY eye candy. I remember there's another girl in that series who is also very pretty and cute. She was appointed as Di Ren Jie's assistant as she could speak foreign language.

Does anyeone know about the viet title for this series? I wanna download it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    Does anyeone know about the viet title for this series? I wanna download it.
    Just released this week, the title is phong toa bien cuong.

Are you sure? I got Dich Nhon Kiet from another site and I thought this series came out a long time ago.

I like Li Zonghan's Wu Guanlong in here. He's so charismatic and upright in the show.

The show was released in 2002. Perhaps you meant it was released on the web not long ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    The show was released in 2002. Perhaps you meant it was released on the web not long ago?
    They're referring to it being released in Vietnamese.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Are you sure? I got Dich Nhon Kiet from another site and I thought this series came out a long time ago.
    Yes, I'm sure that's the title written on the poster that released last week. Dich Nhon Kiet is probably the title used in Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by yufeihong
    Yes, I'm sure that's the title written on the poster that released last week. Dich Nhon Kiet is probably the title used in Vietnam.
    OH really? Thanks! Do you have a picture of the poster with the vietnamese words on it?

OH really? Thanks! Do you have a picture of the poster with the vietnamese words on it?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.vietdvd4less.com/bo/PhongToaBienCuong0511.jpg')

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH yufeihong!!!!

i like Kuang LianHai !! haha, bad enough, but cool.
    ※ 下一站, 天王!! ※

Quote Originally Posted by zhzhzhzh
    i like Kuang LianHai !! haha, bad enough, but cool.
    i thought that kuang lian hai was the best looking of the three men. li yi liang was the dumb one, but he was quite kute too. wu guan long was ugly, and reminded me greatly of steve ma jing tao, but eventually, i enjoyed his love scenes with pan yu the most.

there were times i wanted wu guan long to end up with pan yu, otherwise i thought that li yi liang was pretty cute with her as well. i didn't like kuang lian hai from the beginning, then later on i didn't hate him, but i couldn't like him any more.

but like i said in my previous post, the ending is SO STUPID ><

have u guys started watching this series yet?

well, here's a few scenes u mite want to look out for:

* the first time pan yu meets with wu guan long. yuan yuan was very cheeky there, and wu guan long's reactions were so funni.

*pan yu and her servant at the restaurant when they had no money then wu guan long comes along.

*when pan yu 'dresses up' to meet with wu guan long. though yuan yuan didn't look her best there, but wu guan long's blank expressions are quite memorable and funny too.

*when pan yu and li yi liang first meet.

*more of the scenes b/w pan yu and li yi liang, esp the ones where li yi liang is plain stupid, and you have pan yu being cheeky or pissed at him. yuan yuan is really cute in those scenes.

*a scene near the end when wu guan long and pan yu go to a resturant together. he copies her words from the time when she and her servant had no money at the restaurant.
    *£övë ¢härmäïnë §hëH 4ëvä*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---