Thread: Miracle Healers (Shun Yi Xia Lyu)

Default Miracle Healers (Shun Yi Xia Lyu)

hey everyone, just wondering what everyone thought about this movie??
    out of 5 stars what would you give it??
    please rate, and y??
    thank you

|n A|3C's Heart 0=) Title: A|3C's #1 Fan!

4 stars maybe
    Alyssa Lastest Series : ( Phantom lovers)

Fave Actresses : Alyssa , Ma su , Florance Tan , Gao Yuan Yuan , Jessica Hester Hsuan

Favourite Actors: Alec Su , Louis Koo , Aaron Kwok , Jimmy Lin

I'd probably give it 4 stars. I love the interaction between Alyssa and ZWZ, wonderful chemistry there. I like all the light-hearted moments, very enjoyable. And the lady that played Alyssa's sisters, she's a goofer, I enjoy her.

One thing that really annoyed me is GYY character, she's usless!!! All she does is whines and cries.
    Last edited by lRainDropsl; 10-10-04 at 02:34 AM.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by lRainDropsl
    I'd probably give it 4 stars. I love the interaction between Alyssa and ZWZ, wonderful chemistry there. I like all the light-hearted moments, every enjoyable. And the lady that played Alyssa's sisters, she's a goofer, I enjoy her.

One thing that really annoyed me is GYY character, she's usless!!! All she does is whines and cries.
    what s/he said
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

I give it 2 stars... basically I thought this drama is a crap!! Regret buying the vcd set! hahaha for 00 it's ok lah

I give this series a 5! There was just something so special about it. Namely, the sparking chemistry between Alyssa and Vincent. That's probably why I'd give it a five. I haven't seen any ancient series remotely good for a long time, until this one came along. I wasn't expecting much because I really didn't like Zhao Wen Zhuo before I saw this. And GYY and Alyssa's characters didn't really appeal to me either. I am only on the 36th episode but I have really enjoyed it so far. I have to say its one of my favorite series now. I really like that mystery man. I think he has lots of chemistry with Alyssa! Too bad they couldn't have a chance at a romance. What I really like about this series is that it gives screentime to the love story of Liu shuan and Ti ing. I love how they had that love/hate relationship in the beginning then it blossomed to a forbidden love kinda thing. *sighs* The story about the queen and her obsession with being young, Gao Yuan Yuan, Liu Shuan's brother are kinda boring towards the end. I really liked the first half of the series. I didn't know it would be soooo funny! I like the actor who played Alyssa's sidekick. He's great but sometimes can over do it. I would love to see more of him. he heh.

Love the story between Alyssa and ZWZ.. but other than that, the other characters pretty much got on my nerves.. especially GYY and ZWZ's sister.. The storyline is nothing to boast about, becuz it was quite boring and blaahhh at times....
    And like most of you, I found the first 1/2 to be alot more intresting than the last 1/2...It just dragged too much towards the end w/ the queen and such....
    All in all, I would give it a 3 ...
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

i'll give this 4 stars..the overall plot could improve& they could've showed more screen time with vincent& alyssa!!!!!! ;cry but hey..i'm alright lols.