Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sui Tang Ying Xiong Zhuan (Starring Huang Hai Bing, Nie Yuan, and Shi Xiao Long)

Hehe, been looking forward to this serie for awhile now! Lol, still no sign, but I will keep waiting! From your comments it sounds like this is quite good. Also thanks so much Lady Zhuge for the awsome pictures!!!

Zheng Rui Xiao looks very cute! I haven't seen him for the longest time so this will be nice. Plus his character sounds good! Also Huang Hai Bing looks very dashing, lol, like usually. Always enjoy his performances. Nie Yuan looks cute, but a little bit scary Hehehehe, Shi Xiao Long looks very cute. Lol, but the costume just looks a little "strange" on him. Could be the view of the pic, but anyways, I'm sure it'll make him look more mature!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddessofhonour, this is a good series, go fot it.

all the characters are likeable, even the amoral Emperor Sui can get to you.

i like HHB and ZRX's Li Shimin most of all. Lin Zi Cong is very funny and cute.

I, too, am a Huang Hai Bing fan and I hope this series is translated into Vietnamese soon.....
    "Love is hate. Without hate, there is no love." ~ShangGuan Fu Ren

Hello, I was wondering if there was another site to download this because the old one doesn't seem to work. Thanks!

You can watch it online at 56.com. I don`t know how to download videos from Chinese websites, though.

ok. THank you very much!

Sorry to ask for so much, but does anyone know where to download the theme songs for this show? Thanks again
    Last edited by LunarShadow9; 06-26-07 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double-post

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    *****CONTAINS SPOILERS*****

I finished watching this serial today. I enjoyed it overall, even though the ending felt really rushed. Most of the main thespians did a nice job, but a lot of the minor actors and extras weren't so great in that they seemed fake (just reciting lines).

Hopefully, Qin Shu Bao will finally marry Li Rong Rong. That guy is such a slacker in the romance department even though he is very skilled in many other respects.
    Like a lot of rebellious girls in these kinds of series, Bing Bing noticeably mellowed out after marriage.
    It was so sad when Luo Cheng died. I really wanted to kill the third prince, that S.O.B. Too bad they didn't show the latter being killed. Well, now that I think about it, most of the executions were not acted out.

Two parts during which I felt totally jipped:

1. The final "showdown" between Shu Bao and Yang Lin. That was so pathetic I don't consider it real revenge, even if everyone in the show did.

2. Shan Xiong Xin dying of "feng han" (a cold?). Come on, now. That is a really cheap way for a hero who's never been seriously injured on the battlefield to die, even if it does conveniently end the possibility of the former "brothers" having to fight against one another.

Cheng Yao Jin provided a lot of the humor in this show. It was really funny when he and Yu Chi Gong were arguing about who would have more children and then Yao Jin hinted that YCG was impotent.

Li Shimin was portrayed in a very, very positive light. I know in history he was not that saintly when it came to dealing with his brothers. Also, in history, he forced his father to abdicate the throne, but in this show, he took over as emperor after his father's very timely death. I am now very interested in learning more about Tang Taizong and his rule. I wonder if he really had such a strong and fierce, but silly younger brother named Li Yuan Ba?

Anyway, I hope more people go and watch this show so this thread can be filled with a wider variety of ramblings and not just my own!
    I really liked the show. As for Li Yuan Ba, I remember my dad saying something about how he probably wasn't real. But he told me that Li Yuan Ba died in a kinda different way. Apparently, he won over the enemy and they were supposed to kneel to him, but one of them was his uncle and his uncle wouldn't bow down. He was forcing him to and eventually killed his uncle. Then thunder rumbled and he threw his weapon thing up to the sky to kill lei gong and his weapon was struck back so he died. Hoped this helps!
    P.S- One of my favorite emperors are Li ShiMin. The other ones are Han Wu Di and Wu Zhe Tian.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunya View Post
    Oh my god, you guys make me want to see this so badly!!!!!! Where I live, I don't have many access to chinese movies or series and so I have to Order everything if I want to see them. I love HUANG HAI BING so much, he's so cute in the pictures. There's so many series that I want to see and I don't have access to them. I'm so sad that I might not be able to see this series because my place doesn't have it. Do you guys know any sites where I can rent this online? I really want to see this so badddddddddddd.
    You can watch a lot of shows on youku. There is a page full of Huang HaiBing's shows along with many other actor/actress' work.