Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Wallace Huo (霍建華) - Page 214
Page 214 of 216 FirstFirst ... 114164204205206207208209210211212213214215216 LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 4306

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

  1. #4261
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiemissy View Post
    Thank you it's a very nice video 😘
    But I was talking about the video he makes every year to celebrate the http://www.wallacehuo.info/ ...
    Sorry for disturbing😊

  2. #4262
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default


  3. #4263
    Senior Member Ilovewuxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiii View Post
    Thank you it's a very nice video 😘
    But I was talking about the video he makes every year to celebrate the http://www.wallacehuo.info/ ...
    Sorry for disturbing😊
    Not a problem, Miiii. Could you copy the link here and we could check for you? Alternatively, post on the wallacehuo info forum and the administrator or someone else may be able to assist.

    I wonder whether you are referring to birthday videos? If there are birthday videos, they are all created by fans. Huajae Studio/Wallace never made videos for himself since he has not personal weibo/FB or blog.

    BTW, the picture you posted is not coming out.

  4. #4264
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewuxia View Post
    Not a problem, Miiii. Could you copy the link here and we could check for you? Alternatively, post on the wallacehuo info forum and the administrator or someone else may be able to assist.

    I wonder whether you are referring to birthday videos? If there are birthday videos, they are all created by fans. Huajae Studio/Wallace never made videos for himself since he has not personal weibo/FB or blog.

    BTW, the picture you posted is not coming out.
    Yes, I was talking about birthday videos!
    I wanted to see the video for this year but it didn't work...

    BTW, could you tell me how to post pictures? Thanks😉

  5. #4265
    Junior Member Cassiemissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiii View Post
    Yes, I was talking about birthday videos!
    I wanted to see the video for this year but it didn't work...

    BTW, could you tell me how to post pictures? Thanks😉
    Sorry, I misunderstood your meaning.

    I think you meant Wallace's wishes to the forum's anniversary? He did not record one for the forum this year though. The forum only have the past 3 years videos which you can find here: http://www.wallacehuo.info/Welcome (but the videos doesn't seem to work, I'll notify the admin)

    There's also a thread for the 1st year: http://wallacehuoforum.info/topic/8993224/1/


    Regarding images, what I did is add [img]your-photo-link[/img]



    First you have to host your images somewhere, mine is usually at weibo, but I think other might work as well? @Ilovewuxia use imgur I think?

    Sorry, can't help much as I'm new to this forum too...

    Last edited by Cassiemissy; 09-24-16 at 06:50 AM.

  6. #4266
    Junior Member Cassiemissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    21

    Default

    BTW here are some new photos from HUGO BOSS Autumn/Winter 2016 collection



















    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #4267
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Thank you, I found them!!!
    But can we post pictures that are in our gallery? Because I have 240 pictures of him in my phone so I would like to post them...
    😁😁😁😁

  8. #4268
    Junior Member Cassiemissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiii View Post
    Thank you, I found them!!!
    But can we post pictures that are in our gallery? Because I have 240 pictures of him in my phone so I would like to post them...
    😁😁😁😁
    Maybe you have to upload somewhere first? Those image hosting site then paste the link?

  9. #4269
    Senior Member Ilovewuxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiii View Post
    Thank you, I found them!!!
    But can we post pictures that are in our gallery? Because I have 240 pictures of him in my phone so I would like to post them...
    😁😁😁😁
    Miiiii,I used imgur to host my pictures. I do not know how to do otherwise. Sign up for imgur: http://imgur.com/
    Then log on to upload pictures onto the site. Your pictures need so be saved as jpeg before they could be uploaded onto imgur. The only disadvantage with imgur is that if the site is inactive for 6 months, your pictures will disappear from the forum. Also, keep the pictures in the gallery. If you delete them, your pictures on the forum will be deleted too. Message me if you have any problems?
    http://www.wikihow.com/Upload-Images-to-Imgur
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKkd7VCPNjM

  10. #4270
    Senior Member Ilovewuxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Youtube on Wallace's BOSS autumn/winter wear.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQi2VEc9sZM

  11. #4271
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Thanks Cassiemissy and Ilovewuxia!
    I'll try it 😃
    My favorite dramas of Wallace are 仙剑三, 花千骨 and 金玉良缘, and you?

  12. #4272
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default

    BTW, he is handsome ( like always )in the video but I think he looks a bit tired...

  13. #4273
    Senior Member Ilovewuxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiii View Post
    Thanks Cassiemissy and Ilovewuxia!
    I'll try it 😃
    My favorite dramas of Wallace are 仙剑三, 花千骨 and 金玉良缘, and you?
    I have many favourites. Vigilantes in Mask, Love Me If You Dare, Go Yi Yi Go, Battle of Changsa, The Great Protector... all..

    @Miiii, since you like Chinese Paladin 3, here's naive, innocent Xu ChangQing for you .....

    Last edited by Ilovewuxia; 10-01-16 at 09:58 AM.

  14. #4274
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Thanks for the pic!!
    Yes, my favorite of all his dramas is 长卿. So far, I havn't seen so many of his dramas but I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I'd really like to see him in peraon some day. 😃

  15. #4275
    Senior Member Ilovewuxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiii View Post
    Thanks for the pic!!
    Yes, my favorite of all his dramas is 长卿. So far, I havn't seen so many of his dramas but I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I'd really like to see him in peraon some day. 😃
    Me too. Wonder whether I have a chance to meet with him ever?

    Wallace's collection of drama from 2002-2010. Credit to tobemela.

  16. #4276
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewuxia View Post
    Me too. Wonder whether I have a chance to meet with him ever?

    Wallace's collection of drama from 2002-2010. Credit to tobemela.
    I could maybe meet him if I go to china!
    Don't give up!!😝
    I want to wach a drama of Wallace, could you suggest me one?

  17. #4277
    Junior Member Cassiemissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Have you watch Love Me if You Dare? (他来了,请闭眼) He looks absolutely charming in this drama! Or you can watch Great Protector ( 镖门)as this is one drama he said he's proud to show his descendant in the future. Also he admit the character he played Liu Anshun is the one closest to him...

    Isn't it all Huomis dream to meet him in person one day.... I really hope so too!!!

  18. #4278
    Senior Member Ilovewuxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiii View Post
    I could maybe meet him if I go to china!
    Don't give up!!😝
    I want to wach a drama of Wallace, could you suggest me one?
    Wallace has a wide range of dramas through the years. What sort of dramas do you like? Ancient costumes? Wuxia? Fantasy? Comedy? Romance? Detective/Crime? Here is link to his list of projects: http://www.wallacehuo.info/Projects

    Not sure whether it will be easy to meet with him unless he decides to travel overseas to promote his dramas/movies just like those days before he moved to China.

  19. #4279
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiemissy View Post
    Have you watch Love Me if You Dare? (他来了,请闭眼) He looks absolutely charming in this drama! Or you can watch Great Protector ( 镖门)as this is one drama he said he's proud to show his descendant in the future. Also he admit the character he played Liu Anshun is the one closest to him...

    Isn't it all Huomis dream to meet him in person one day.... I really hope so too!!!
    Yes, he looks charming as always in Love Me if You Dare, but I prefer him in ancient costumes...
    😁😁😁

  20. #4280
    Junior Member Miiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewuxia View Post
    Wallace has a wide range of dramas through the years. What sort of dramas do you like? Ancient costumes? Wuxia? Fantasy? Comedy? Romance? Detective/Crime? Here is link to his list of projects: http://www.wallacehuo.info/Projects
    I like Ancient costumes, Wuxia, fantasy, and maybe a bit of comedy but not too much ^ ^

    I mostly like dramas like CP3 ( 仙剑三 ),or 花千骨, with fighting, and a love story.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-12, 08:27 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-02-12, 03:54 AM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-10-09, 12:59 PM
  4. Huo Yuan Jia 霍元甲 2007 (Ekin Cheng & Jordan Chan)
    By Anekin in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-27-09, 08:19 PM
  5. The Building Blocks Of Life 《建築有情天》
    By chelsea_fan in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-15-08, 05:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •