Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, Yu Zheng did say he will keep to the spirit of the original SPW. To give Yu Zheng credit, his series are always pretty addictive. Notorious series like Gong that have all those plotholes and dog blood are usually his own flawed original scripts. So long as he adapts from a well known classic and keeps most of the original story, I think this SPW would be a must-see adaption. I just hope it won't be Joe Chen as Ren Ying Ying *face palm*
    Indeed that's the thing we worry the most. But I think it wont get any worst than QSHF if Yu will keep the spirit of the original SPW.

I heard he will get his favorite girl Yuan Shan Shan to play Ren Ying Ying.

In Baoding, Hebie

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/64343412jw1dpg9yj4ej8j.jpg')

I dont get why Gong got all the attention plus the rating, the drama was crap, so stupid and full of holes as big as the craters on the moon, I wished they had waited a while (after Gong finish) before broadcast Strange hero. It would have earn more rating as it surely deserved.

OMG he was kissing some fans right? I love those pictures in Baoding, he smiled widely all the way from the door to the stage.

Yuan Shan Shan was the girl played the cricket master's daughter in law in Strange Hero right?? Can she do it?? She seems a bit weak for Ren Ying Ying, oh I dont know...let wait and see.
    Last edited by Hana6002; 02-03-12 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, Yu Zheng did say he will keep to the spirit of the original SPW. To give Yu Zheng credit, his series are always pretty addictive. Notorious series like Gong that have all those plotholes and dog blood are usually his own flawed original scripts. So long as he adapts from a well known classic and keeps most of the original story, I think this SPW would be a must-see adaption. I just hope it won't be Joe Chen as Ren Ying Ying *face palm*
    I would love to see Wallace as LHC, but definitely cannot image Joe Chen to be the great beauty Ren Ying Ying. OMG...I'm going to cringe every time if someone just go "aww...wow. woah...great beauty" at Joe Chen. The same happened to me in QSHF. It's not that Joe Chen isn't good looking but her looks is no comparison and definitely not on the level of "Great Beauty" like Liu Yifei or Shui Ling/Jiang Qinqin. She looks too modern to be an ancient beauty.
    Need to stop being lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    Yuan Shan Shan was the girl played the cricket master's daughter in law right? Can she do it?? She seems a bit weak for Ren Ying Ying, oh I dont know...let wait and see.
    Yusn Shan Shan's nickname is 033 (Shan has the same pronunciation of 3). She replaced Yang Mi in Gong 2. This girl is pretty but she doesn't have the public charisma.

OMG he was kissing some fans right? I love those pictures in Baoding, he smiled widely all the way from the door to the stage.
    He smiled a lot in Shenzhen as well. It's pity the lighting was awful and my photos are blur because of the moments.

Here are other photos in Baoding:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6dbb3865jw1dpn14ezp10j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    I would love to see Wallace as LHC, but definitely cannot image Joe Chen to be the great beauty Ren Ying Ying. OMG...I'm going to cringe every time if someone just go "aww...wow. woah...great beauty" at Joe Chen. The same happened to me in QSHF. It's not that Joe Chen isn't good looking but her looks is no comparison and definitely not on the level of "Great Beauty" like Liu Yifei or Shui Ling/Jiang Qinqin. She looks too modern to be an ancient beauty.
    Let have faith in Wallace, I think he would reject the role if he knew Joe Chen would be his leading lady, how awkward will that be, having your ex as your lead and saying all the love lines to her...nothing is more embarrassing than this.

I agree, Joe Chen isnt what we call a beauty, but she got so famous in Taiwan which bugged me a little, sorry to all Joe's fans.
    She hasnt the height, looks or the air to play Ren Ying Ying, but to find a leading lady for this drama is tough as Ren Ying Ying is a very hard role to play too.

On the other note Hunan TV will also have their SPW version coming out this year with this girl 韩雪 / Han Xue as potential Ren Ying Ying. It would be interesting to see which version is closest to the book and so on...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.asianbite.com/photos/han-xue_14081.jpg')

This girl was Wallace's leading lady in A mobile love story....the world is so small after all.
    Last edited by Hana6002; 02-03-12 at 08:54 PM.

Is Hunan TV gonna air or film this year?

Anyway, whether Wallace will participate in SPW is still unsure. I only trust the Huajie Studio weibo now after all these.

Yu Zheng has confirmed Wallace will play Ling Hu Chong this morning. He said he's still waiting for a reply from someone to play Ren Ying Ying.

Someone asked him why not get Hawick as he likes wuxia and he replied certainly and that he and Hawick have a good relationship.

@青青子衿linyijun:嘿嘿,找我们威爷演吧,他也是个武侠迷,于麻麻,支持您

@于正1978:回复@青青子衿linyijun: 会,我们关系很好的

Some people have suggested Yang Mi as Ren Ying Ying and the only person who can pursue her now is Hawick, lol. Not sure whether his above reply meant that he is in touch with Hawick.
    Last edited by tobeme; 02-04-12 at 12:20 AM.

han xue is no ancient beauty. she really doesn't have the looks to pull of ryy. neither does yss. i really hope ym can be ryy. that other girl in gong 2 is also quite a beauty, zhang jia ni. she has a clever look to her, and seeing that she is in gong 2, there is a chance that she can be in spw. i think yss is decent looking but just not beautiful.

i'm not a fan or anti-fan of wallace, but i wouldn't mind seeing him a lhc. sometimes, i wish his eyes carry more life to them but at least he's a good looking man.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

In Shenzhen. BTW - a thread has been created for State of Divinity (The Smiling, Proud Wanderer) : http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...69#post1025969

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/60e00708gw1dpn7taygfrj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/725b895dtw1dppe9mpnykj.jpg')

OMG, this er dan is so cute!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/944df101jw1dpp90anwsfj.jpg')

Woo.. Ling Hu Chong is my second favourite Jing yong character after Yang Guo. All becoz he got injured so frequently in the beginning of the novel wahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Woo.. Ling Hu Chong is my second favourite Jing yong character after Yang Guo. All becoz he got injured so frequently in the beginning of the novel wahaha
    Where have you been lately Lauee - thought you were lost in mission impossible, lol. Yang Guo is also my favorite character but I'm fine with LHC. As a matter of fact I think Wallace would be better as YG.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Where have you been lately Lauee - thought you were lost in mission impossible, lol. Yang Guo is also my favorite character but I'm fine with LHC. As a matter of fact I think Wallace would be better as YG.
    Haha I am still around but I lost my wifi recently and this site is so laggy to surf on 3G .. Oh if Wallace plays Yang Guo I will die man wahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Haha I am still around but I lost my wifi recently and this site is so laggy to surf on 3G .. Oh if Wallace plays Yang Guo I will die man wahaha...
    I think Wallace has pass the stage where he can play Yang Guo now, although I found Huang XiaoMing kinda old when he played Yang Guo a few years back, when he was like 29 or something, and the drama was pretty horrible. I sat through it up to HXM first appeared and that was about it.

I dont like Yang Guo though, I find him kinda arrogant and snobbish, I dont know or maybe HXM who played that role made me feel that way. My favourite Yin Jong's character is LHC, and until the official news of Wallace playing LHC I am holding my breath here and if it is true then you know how I will be feeling.

I think Wallace has pass the stage where he can play Yang Guo now, although I found Huang XiaoMing kinda old when he played Yang Guo a few years back, when he was like 29 or something, and the drama was pretty horrible. I sat through it up to HXM first appeared and that was about it.

I dont like Yang Guo though, I find him kinda arrogant and snobbish, I dont know or maybe HXM who played that role made me feel that way. My favourite Yin Jong's character is LHC, and until the official news of Wallace playing LHC I am holding my breath here and if it is true then you know how I will be feeling.
    Just show us by posting a pic of you dancing in this thread if it comes true.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/72e007d4tw1dppj3nix6dj.jpg')

iEasy

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/67e36853tw1dppalilwvhg.gif')