Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post

Nope, I'm not her. Launee will know what I meant by no. 1.
    Oh thats no.1?? I didnt see that pic on the fb page, she must be so happy to have that pic with Wallace!
    Btw pls dont spell my name as Launee, coz it means something else funny if u understand Hokkein/Teochew haha.. u can misspell it any other way, but just dont switch the A and U positions lol...

Btw there is something i wanted to say long ago but didnt know it would be so appropriate now. Do u guys rem the scene in Strange Heroes where LGX fought with the tribe leader with their legs tied to ropes in the trees? Then they agreed the first who released the rope would be the loser etc.? Actually when i saw that scene last time I thought of Xiao Ao JiangHu immediately. Coz in the novel there is a similar scene which LHC fought with Tian Boguang and they agreed the first person who left the chair would be the loser and the end results are quite similar to Strange Heroes. The Strange Heroes writers must have gotten that scene inspiration from this novel. Now we can see it all over again in SOD version haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Oh thats no.1?? I didnt see that pic on the fb page, she must be so happy to have that pic with Wallace!
    Btw pls dont spell my name as Launee, coz it means something else funny if u understand Hokkein/Teochew haha.. u can misspell it any other way, but just dont switch the A and U positions lol...
    She came to Shenzhen and followed Wallace to Zhanjiang (the last stop of his promo tour). A lovely lady. Her photo with Wallace is all over weibo, lol.

Oh, my mistake. I get used to typing "Lau" as it's a common surname in Cantonese (or Liu in Mandarine). Okie, I'll make sure not to make the same mistake again.

Btw there is something i wanted to say long ago but didnt know it would be so appropriate now. Do u guys rem the scene in Strange Heroes where LGX fought with the tribe leader with their legs tied to ropes in the trees? Then they agreed the first who released the rope would be the loser etc.? Actually when i saw that scene last time I thought of Xiao Ao JiangHu immediately. Coz in the novel there is a similar scene which LHC fought with Tian Boguang and they agreed the first person who left the chair would be the loser and the end results are quite similar to Strange Heroes. The Strange Heroes writers must have gotten that scene inspiration from this novel. Now we can see it all over again in SOD version haha...
    I'm reading the novel on-line now. Man, I really really hope that Wallace will play LHC. I also hope that Yu will not make substantial changes to the story if he does play.

Those eyelashes! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6d/lovea_thumb.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/691d5f89tw1dpsmf3yj3vj.jpg')

I'm reading the novel on-line now. Man, I really really hope that Wallace will play LHC. I also hope that Yu will not make substantial changes to the story if he does play.
    Oh u havent read it before? Which chapter are u now at? Actually i only like the front parts of this novel, I get bored at the end with all the RYY and DFBB stuffs lol...

Wah how come no.1 so famous at weibo ah? Isnt she just a normal fan??

Yeah and Happy birthday to me!! Haha... a bit thick skinned here
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUANEE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

May this year you dream of Wallace every night and meet him in person

Oh u havent read it before? Which chapter are u now at? Actually i only like the front parts of this novel, I get bored at the end with all the RYY and DFBB stuffs lol...

Wah how come no.1 so famous at weibo ah? Isnt she just a normal fan??
    I'm still on chapter 1. Just start reading it yesterday....

Because she has photo taken with Wallace. Also, she is shown on the Shenzhen video as well. I still don't know who is no 2 and 3.

this is the gif of zi Cong pretending to kiss Wallace in Shenzhen:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/865cc2fajw1dpja53138xg.gif')

Nice poster

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/8094ec66jw1dpt093rsbhj.jpg')

Because she has photo taken with Wallace. Also, she is shown on the Shenzhen video as well. I still don't know who is no 2 and 3.
    This is really funny, I am listening to it too, as I find audio is easier as I dont have much time, listening to it while I am on my way to Uni or between classes or cleaning the house...
    I think I am really lucky that I was able to find it in Vietnamese Audio...

OMG I love those eyelashes. It's a $10 million eyelashes they are so long...

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUANEE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

May this year you dream of Wallace every night and meet him in person
    Thanks tweety haha... dont think that wish is going to come true hee...
    Now looking forward for XMSY to be aired plus XiaoAoJiangHu!

Haha good right? U should understand why I like LHC this character so much, a lot of injuries wahaha...

Haha good right? U should understand why I like LHC this character so much, a lot of injuries wahaha...
    I'm on chapter 2 now. The whole chapter 1 is about Lin Ping Zhi.

Quite a nice ps of dfbb

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6f78a526gw1dptm344gjqj.jpg')

Someone posted on weibo spotting Wallace in Sanya today. he was playing tennis at the hotel tennis court. The guy with red short is him. Two days ago he was spotted at the airport. Apparently he is taking a break in Sanya. A good choice to stay away from the cold Shanghai.

Don't know why the pic is sooooooo tiny!!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7e82d988jw1dptvhwknl6j.jpg')
    Looks like he hit the nest?

Think he has fully recovered from his cold already. He was coughing during the last 3 days of his promo tour. But he asked for it. During the first day of his promo tour some huomis already asked him to put on more cloths when he appeared at the Tianjin airport but he didn't listen.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/48d8065bjw1dptp208gjoj.jpg')

I'm on chapter 2 now. The whole chapter 1 is about Lin Ping Zhi.
    Oops sorry, i forgot the action starts from chapter 3... i skipped chapters 1 and 2 hee...

Oops sorry, i forgot the action starts from chapter 3... i skipped chapters 1 and 2 hee...
    I read all the chapters and I'm almost done with chapter 4. The flighting scene between LHC and Tian Bo Guang is in Chp 4 where who left the chair first would lose. LHC fell down on the floor but he was still in a seating position. TBG thought he lost and left his chair. I agreed this scene is the same as the flighting scene where LGX was hanging on a rope.

Taking a break in Sanya

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7bb45ca5gw1dpuudtb8afj.jpg')