Page 14 of 216 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    He was soooooooo HANDSOME in that series!
    I thought Detective Tang Lang was one of the best series of 2010. Crisp action-packed script and a really cool main character played by Wallace. I think he looks best in Detective Tang Lang.

Ironically I hated the two series which made him a big star - At Dolphin Bay and Sound of Colours.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I thought Detective Tang Lang was one of the best series of 2010. Crisp action-packed script and a really cool main character played by Wallace. I think he looks best in Detective Tang Lang.

Ironically I hated the two series which made him a big star - At Dolphin Bay and Sound of Colours.
    OMG! Couldn't agree with you more Xiaolong! At Dolphin was just bad! The main girl wasn't even pretty, the acting was bad (except for Wallace). Yuck! Then, there was sound of colour. OMG! Words can't even describe how gawd awful that thing was! It was so bad I only saw 3 episodes! I usually suffer through series just for Wallace. But by God, I was going to hang myself! LOL I guess no one will ever be good enough for my Wallace.

Ok after such good recommendation by xiaolong, i finally sit down properly to watch Tang Lang. All the way addicted to episode 6 already haha.. Luckily i managed to find it on Youtube coz Tudou is so slow.. And wallace indeed so handsome in it!

Oh i noticed that judge (tie tian hong's) voice in tanglang is same as LGX's voice in GXYJM. I like that voice.

Oh and saw info that filming for Gan Dong Sheng Ming finally started..

I always wonder why they named Tang Lang after a cricket (螳螂). Then suddenly I realised the girl's name in the show is Huang Que (sounds like 黄雀)! So as to match the idiom Tang Lang catches something, the Huang Que is behind! Haha.. slow me..

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    I always wonder why they named Tang Lang after a cricket (螳螂). Then suddenly I realised the girl's name in the show is Huang Que (sounds like 黄雀)! So as to match the idiom Tang Lang catches something, the Huang Que is behind! Haha.. slow me..
    Hey, I didn't know that. Good work for figuring that out!

Here are some more faces of Wallace:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/1256404262_M37mzss-L.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    Hey, I didn't know that. Good work for figuring that out!

Here are some more faces of Wallace:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/1256404262_M37mzss-L.jpg')
    Oh so i wasn't the last to figure that out lol.. Nice pics! Which show are they from?

Some of the photos are taken from his drama "Love At First Fight" 《武十郎》, He played a greedy, materialistic man who eventually finds true love in his childhood friend, played by Miriam Yeung (楊千嬅).

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Some of the photos are taken from his drama "Love At First Fight" 《武十郎》, He played a greedy, materialistic man who eventually finds true love in his childhood friend, played by Miriam Yeung (楊千嬅).
    Oh i didnt know he looks so stylish in that show, with dark glasses and that blue shirt. Thot he supposed to be some country boy in that show. Now i need to go search for that show to watch.

Thumbs up

Oh i didnt know he looks so stylish in that show, with dark glasses and that blue shirt. Thot he supposed to be some country boy in that show. Now i need to go search for that show to watch.
    Cute Li Ya Shou (李亚寿)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/1227154749_r3kcT-M.jpg')

Cute Li Ya Shou (李亚寿)
    Let me finish watching Tang Lang first, now watched till ep 24.. so exciting..

A beautiful video of Wallace:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0dP54mbgx4w/
    Last edited by ichiban; 04-21-11 at 09:39 AM.

Beat it !!!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/1244981998_QbA7F-L.jpg')

Wah I finally finished watching all 30 episodes if tang Lang on YouTube. Quite a rarity for me as I seldom have the patience to watch a series head to toe without skipping.

Wah I finally finished watching all 30 episodes if tang Lang on YouTube. Quite a rarity for me as I seldom have the patience to watch a series head to toe without skipping.
    I normally watch the dramas on TV. I seldom watch a series on the computer because of the low quality. You must like it a lot to watch all 30 episodes on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    I normally watch the dramas on TV. I seldom watch a series on the computer because of the low quality. You must like it a lot to watch all 30 episodes on YouTube.
    No choice, our free-to-air TV here seldom show mainland shows, and i dont have cable TV, so youtube is my best choice. At least it is much faster than Tudou and i can even watch it on iphone so its good. Most of the time my TV is being hoarded by my daughters watching their kiddies dvds.

I watched GXYJM on youtube too. But i skipped thru some episodes in the middle part, dunno if i should go thru those..

No choice, our free-to-air TV here seldom show mainland shows, and i dont have cable TV, so youtube is my best choice. At least it is much faster than Tudou and i can even watch it on iphone so its good. Most of the time my TV is being hoarded by my daughters watching their kiddies dvds.

I watched GXYJM on youtube too. But i skipped thru some episodes in the middle part, dunno if i should go thru those..
    Ah, it must be tough. Since I live in China, YouTude is very slow for me. Access to TV and DVD is so much easier here.

I think YouTube's banned in China? Since you live in Shenzhen, you might be able to still access it, but it's incredibly slow. YouTube's fast in HK though.

Luanee, do you live in Singapore? I know for sure both GXYJM and Detective Tang Lang DVDs are widely available at Poh Kim and other DVD shops around Suntec, Vivocity, Toa Payoh etc. Channel U broadcasts mainly Taiwanese and Korean dramas.

I usually watch Mainland dramas on TV bcos I can access CCTV and other major Mainland channels from HK. Not really fond of watching online vids.

Yeah, agree Detective Tang Lang is awesome!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-23-11 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I think YouTube's banned in China? Since you live in Shenzhen, you might be able to still access it, but it's incredibly slow. YouTube's fast in HK though.

Luanee, do you live in Singapore? I know for sure both GXYJM and Detective Tang Lang DVDs are widely available at Poh Kim and other DVD shops around Suntec, Vivocity, Toa Payoh etc. Channel U broadcasts mainly Taiwanese and Korean dramas.

I usually watch Mainland dramas on TV bcos I can access CCTV and other major Mainland channels from HK. Not really fond of watching online vids.

Yeah, agree Detective Tang Lang is awesome!
    Yeah i live in singpore, u too? Yah i saw the dvds being sold, but thot no point buying since i can watch free on youtube anyway lol...

Ah, it must be tough. Since I live in China, YouTude is very slow for me. Access to TV and DVD is so much easier here.
    yah i also thot youtube is banned in china? I wonder why?