Page 53 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 4306

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Liu Liancheng is supposed a bad guy in QSHF but it seems that more people are talking about him than Kevin.
    Isn't it obvious? It's because Wallace is simply a much better actor and 10000X better looking than Yan Kuan (who's looking kinda aged nowadays)? Sorry, i didn't find Yan Kuan appealing in the trailer ...but I'm open-minded. It's a pity Wallace couldn't be No. 1 male lead due to SARFT rules that a Mainlander has to be the male lead if the female lead is a foreigner.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Isn't it obvious? It's because Wallace is simply a much better actor and 10000X better looking than Yan Kuan (who's looking kinda aged nowadays)? Sorry, i didn't find Yan Kuan appealing in the trailer ...but I'm open-minded. It's a pity Wallace couldn't be No. 1 male lead due to SARFT rules that a Mainlander has to be the male lead if the female lead is a foreigner.
    You are speaking my mind...
    Wallace Huo's information site, forum and Facebook: www.wallacehuo.info

Actually my ideal QSHF cast would be Wallace Chung as No. 1 male lead and paired with Liu Tao who's a Mainlander and MUCH more beautiful than Ruby

Oops! *smacks mouth* sorry, you're a Wallace-Ruby pairing shipper, but I'm not. Sorry!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-20-11 at 04:50 AM.

Actually my ideal QSHF cast would be Wallace Chung as No. 1 male lead and paired with Liu Tao who's a Mainlander and MUCH more beautiful than Ruby

Oops! *smacks mouth* sorry, you're a Wallace-Ruby pairing shipper, but I'm not. Sorry!
    Hahaha... I am not really a Wallace-Ruby shipper but basically I watch dramas with Wallace in it. It's okay for me if he pairs with anyone in a drama.

I know that Wallace Chung is quite popular in HK. But I haven't seen any of his drama yet and so I don't know him well. Wallace caught me first and it's hard to ship now as the more I know him the more I like him.

I read somewhere in a thread someone mentioned that she asked QSHF's director what's Ma Xiangyun role in QSHF. She got an answer that Ma Xiangyun plays the most beautiful woman in the Chu kingdom, not Ruby. It makes more sense as that is the main reason why she is so jealous of Ruby.

In anticipating for Qing Shi Huang Fei, here is an interview of both of them in promoting Sound of Colors. They were young then.

Hahaha... I am not really a Wallace-Ruby shipper but basically I watch dramas with Wallace in it. It's okay for me if he pairs with anyone in a drama.

I know that Wallace Chung is quite popular in HK. But I haven't seen any of his drama yet and so I don't know him well. Wallace caught me first and it's hard to ship now as the more I know him the more I like him.
    Sorry, I actually meant I'd prefer to see a Wallace Huo & Liu Tao pairing than Wallace Huo & Ruby (I keep mixing up the two Wallaces!). But come to think of it, Liu Tao is looking quite a bit older than him in the QSHF posters (though she's still drop-dead beautiful), so yeah, Wallace Chung & Liu Tao would look better than Wallace Huo & Liu Tao.

Sorry, I actually meant I'd prefer to see a Wallace Huo & Liu Tao pairing than Wallace Huo & Ruby (I keep mixing up the two Wallaces!). But come to think of it, Liu Tao is looking quite a bit older than him in the QSHF posters (though she's still drop-dead beautiful), so yeah, Wallace Chung & Liu Tao would look better than Wallace Huo & Liu Tao.
    I think maybe it's something to do with her hairdo that makes her looks older? Unfortunately Wen Jingruo is a "bad" person according to the novel.

A MV of Liu Liancheng with Vietnamese subtitles

It's a pity Wallace couldn't be No. 1 male lead due to SARFT rules that a Mainlander has to be the male lead if the female lead is a foreigner.
    What a silly rule
    I also think Wallace Huo > Yan Kuan in terms of looks and acting

I would also love to see a Wallace Chung/Liu Tao pairing. What a beautiful pair they would make.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    What a silly rule
    I also think Wallace Huo > Yan Kuan in terms of looks and acting

I would also love to see a Wallace Chung/Liu Tao pairing. What a beautiful pair they would make.
    I agree with the Wallace Huo > Yan Kuan assessment in terms of looks. (I'm not sure about acting, since I have yet to see either of them excel in roles I like.) Yan Kuan has a very edgy, untamed look about him, which is very hot, but somehow I prefer Wallace Huo's more clean-cut, classical handsomeness.

Of course, nobody can top my Wallace Chung in my heart, so just because I'm praising Wallace Huo doesn't mean I'm being disloyal to my Wallace Chung. Isn't Liu Tao retired? I saw her in Da Ren Wu with Nick Tse and she was beautiful in there! No doubt, she would make a lovely pair with Wallace Chung. Plus, I think she has the acting chops to complement Wallace Chung's acting skills. Many less talented actresses simply fade into the background in the presence of Wallace Chung's intense acting.

Thanks for posting the link to the MV, tobeme! I really like the song. It sounds so familiar. I'm so excited that QSHF will air soon

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I agree with the Wallace Huo > Yan Kuan assessment in terms of looks. (I'm not sure about acting, since I have yet to see either of them excel in roles I like.) Yan Kuan has a very edgy, untamed look about him, which is very hot, but somehow I prefer Wallace Huo's more clean-cut, classical handsomeness.
    Yan Kuan has this bad boy aura, which usually is like a magnet to the gushing fangirl in me, but oddly, I really like Wallace’s chiseled Prince Charming look . He hasn’t sent me over the edge with his acting yet, but I’m having high hopes for his role in QSHF. I usually feel more empathy for the guy that doesn’t get the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Isn't Liu Tao retired? I saw her in Da Ren Wu with Nick Tse and she was beautiful in there! No doubt, she would make a lovely pair with Wallace Chung. Plus, I think she has the acting chops to complement Wallace Chung's acting skills. Many less talented actresses simply fade into the background in the presence of Wallace Chung's intense acting.
    Liu Tao said she would come out of retirement if good roles were presented to her. She won’t act full time since she wants to be a devoted wife and mother, but little parts here and there. Wallace/SFF is still the best pairing, but I'm sure Liu Tao will be awesome with Wallace too. She's just so beautiful and I love the look in her eyes when she's thinking of something mischievous.

Actually there were many people standing on the hall way after the incident that day but she only mentioned Wallace. Also, she didn't mention the 2 guys standing next to Allen Ting who were trying to hold him back from the very beginning. In addition, there was actually one more girl standing next to the two Beijing girls who is a friend of them. She said she saw the "kick" from the very beginning (starting from inside the room) but later on she said it was "very confusing" that she didn't "remember" how many people were there!
    Wait! I happen to be a big fan of the sleazeball Allen Ting! ROFL!! Wait, so what happened at the end? Will there be charges pressed? I'm positive Wallace is innocent...and near positive that Allen is guilty of doing harm lol (I am so quick to judge, what can I say?) Where did this take place--at a KTV BAR WITH GIRLS...dang they party sOoOo AZN. If Allen started the fight...then how come the Head Scratcher took a picture of Wallace instead? Oh Wallace...your star power is staggering.

Wallace fans have a good sense of humor
    I like me.

How about a drama with the 2 Wallaces together? That'll be interesting, lol.

BTW - a lot of people are using LOL... what does that mean?

LOL means "Laugh Out Loud".

Yeah, the two Wallaces together would be freakin' awesome! But I'm really more than excited to see Nicky Wu and Wallace Huo in Xing Ming Shi Ye, which sounds like an awesome period drama, so I'm very satisfied for the moment. What will make it 100X more alluring is to have LSS as the female lead, although not sure whether chances are high for this.

I'll fangirl this new series once I'm done with BBJX and QSHF.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-21-11 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Wait! I happen to be a big fan of the sleazeball Allen Ting! ROFL!! Wait, so what happened at the end? Will there be charges pressed? I'm positive Wallace is innocent...and near positive that Allen is guilty of doing harm lol (I am so quick to judge, what can I say?) Where did this take place--at a KTV BAR WITH GIRLS...dang they party sOoOo AZN. If Allen started the fight...then how come the Head Scratcher took a picture of Wallace instead? Oh Wallace...your star power is staggering.
    I think it's an unfortunate event.

This KTV is resided in a park in Shanghai. It's just a normal KTV (not those with girls) and is quite a big and popular one. There are a number of popular restaurants and pubs in that park. In fact, it's quite pleasant sitting and having a drink in these pubs and restaurants. There are many foreigners there. It's my favorite place for hanging out when I was in Shanghai.

You asked a good question. This Head Scratcher claimed she saw Ting kicked the girls and pushed them out the door and yet she only took Wallace's pic! Later on Huo mi asked her why was she passing her post to the medias before confirming the truth (after some facts had been revealed) she claimed because she wanted the medias to know the bad behavior of Ting! This girl was bullshitting! She's the one who told the public about this event! She dragged Wallace in to make it more popular!

Based on the witnesses Ting did hit the girls at the corridor. Based on some unofficial news, Ting settled the case with these 2 Peking girls without going thru the legal system. The whole thing has now become history because most people discredit this stupid girl.

You are so funny, tobeme! You didn't know what lol meant, but still used it

Based on the witnesses Ting did hit the girls at the corridor. Based on some unofficial news, Ting settled the case with these 2 Peking girls without going thru the legal system. The whole thing has now become history because most people discredit this stupid girl.
    She better hide her face when in public. Fans are quite angered over her greedy and foolish actions. Poor Wallace got dragged into this nonsense for nothing . Thanks for keeping us posted on the news, tobeme!

You are so funny, tobeme! You didn't know what lol meant, but still used it

She better hide her face when in public. Fans are quite angered over her greedy and foolish actions. Poor Wallace got dragged into this nonsense for nothing . Thanks for keeping us posted on the news, tobeme!
    Because so many people are using LOL at the end of a sentence when writing in threads and twitter, so it must be a goodie to use. Haha, it can't be wrong to use. I am glad that I finally asked and thanks Xiaolong explaining it to me... so embarrassed...

We were angry when it started. Am glad it's over now and Wallace's reputation has remained intact.

^ no need to be embarrassed. When in doubt, I always ask .

^ no need to be embarrassed. When in doubt, I always ask .
    That's right. At least I now know what's LOL meant. Hehe.

LOL means "Laugh Out Loud".

Yeah, the two Wallaces together would be freakin' awesome! But I'm really more than excited to see Nicky Wu and Wallace Huo in Xing Ming Shi Ye, which sounds like an awesome period drama, so I'm very satisfied for the moment. What will make it 100X more alluring is to have LSS as the female lead, although not sure whether chances are high for this.

I'll fangirl this new series once I'm done with BBJX and QSHF.
    I am not sure whether your wish will come true as Tang Ren might not want LSS to be in a series hosted by Changda Group. This is Changda's first ever solely invested mega series after 11 years! If they succeed, they will become a direct competitor with Tang Ren.
    Last edited by tobeme; 09-21-11 at 02:11 PM.