Page 54 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 4306

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Btw, I've been meaning to ask, but keep forgetting. Who are Huo mis? I keep seeing that term when members are discussing Wallace. And why is Wallace associated with tofu?

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    I think it's an unfortunate event.

This KTV is resided in a park in Shanghai. It's just a normal KTV (not those with girls) and is quite a big and popular one. There are a number of popular restaurants and pubs in that park. In fact, it's quite pleasant sitting and having a drink in these pubs and restaurants. There are many foreigners there. It's my favorite place for hanging out when I was in Shanghai.

You asked a good question. This Head Scratcher claimed she saw Ting kicked the girls and pushed them out the door and yet she only took Wallace's pic! Later on Huo mi asked her why was she passing her post to the medias before confirming the truth (after some facts had been revealed) she claimed because she wanted the medias to know the bad behavior of Ting! This girl was bullshitting! She's the one who told the public about this event! She dragged Wallace in to make it more popular!

Based on the witnesses Ting did hit the girls at the corridor. Based on some unofficial news, Ting settled the case with these 2 Peking girls without going thru the legal system. The whole thing has now become history because most people discredit this stupid girl.
    Thanks for the update! Sounds like petty squabbling blown out of proportion because some nobody wants attention. :T
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Btw, I've been meaning to ask, but keep forgetting. Who are Huo mis? I keep seeing that term when members are discussing Wallace. And why is Wallace associated with tofu?
    Haha.. Hou mi is referring to Wallace Hou's fan.

Xu Chang Qing (played by Wallace Huo) was being called by Jing Tain (played by Hu Ge) "White Tofu" in CP3. White Tofu has become Wallace's famous nickname after that.

Xu Chang Qing (played by Wallace Huo) was being called by Jing Tain (played by Hu Ge) "White Tofu" in CP3. White Tofu has become Wallace's famous nickname after that.
    Thank you very much for the explanation! Learned something new

So that's what it means! I was wondering about that, too! What does "mi" mean? Fans? Because when I watch Wallace Chung stuff, there's a reference to "Liang mi." I didn't know what that was, but if "Huo mi" refers to Wallace Huo fans, then "Liang mi" must refer to Wallace Chung Han Liang fans, right?

I think it's pretty unlikely that the two Wallaces will be in the same drama. I mean, they've been acting for years now, and we've yet to see them appear in the same series. It might have something to do with star power. I'm sure they're both very popular and sought after by directors for dramas. If they both appear in the same series, then one will have to play second fiddle to the other, unless the series is a huge production with multiple male leads, like Tian Long Ba Bu. But if there's ever a remake (again) of Tian Long Ba Bu, I don't want either of the Wallaces in that series. I don't want them to be a monk (Xu Zhu) and they don't strike me as the Qiao Feng type, since Qiao Feng is very rough and barbaric rather than suave and handsome. And I certainly do not want them playing Duan Yu, who's really a sissy boy.

I am not sure whether your wish will come true as Tang Ren might not want LSS to be in a series hosted by Changda Group. This is Changda's first ever solely invested mega series after 11 years! If they succeed, they will become a direct competitor with Tang Ren.
    Tangren has plenty of competitors anyway. China's TV and film industry is so huge now, there is plenty of space for more entrants. But I guess LSS has been reserved for Tangren's next Tong Hua adaptation, Da Mo Yao, which will start filming by year-end. She's already finished filming Xuanyuanjian and should be taking a break, so I was having my fantasies

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    So that's what it means! I was wondering about that, too! What does "mi" mean? Fans? Because when I watch Wallace Chung stuff, there's a reference to "Liang mi." I didn't know what that was, but if "Huo mi" refers to Wallace Huo fans, then "Liang mi" must refer to Wallace Chung Han Liang fans, right?

I think it's pretty unlikely that the two Wallaces will be in the same drama. I mean, they've been acting for years now, and we've yet to see them appear in the same series. It might have something to do with star power. I'm sure they're both very popular and sought after by directors for dramas. If they both appear in the same series, then one will have to play second fiddle to the other, unless the series is a huge production with multiple male leads, like Tian Long Ba Bu. But if there's ever a remake (again) of Tian Long Ba Bu, I don't want either of the Wallaces in that series. I don't want them to be a monk (Xu Zhu) and they don't strike me as the Qiao Feng type, since Qiao Feng is very rough and barbaric rather than suave and handsome. And I certainly do not want them playing Duan Yu, who's really a sissy boy.
    Mi means obsession (or can be interpreted as fan).

There are lots of "don't" . I think the best setting is something likes Infernal Affairs (无间道) with two playing two different roles but equally important...
    Wallace Huo's information site, forum and Facebook: www.wallacehuo.info

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Tangren has plenty of competitors anyway. China's TV and film industry is so huge now, there is plenty of space for more entrants. But I guess LSS has been reserved for Tangren's next Tong Hua adaptation, Da Mo Yao, which will start filming by year-end. She's already finished filming Xuanyuanjian and should be taking a break, so I was having my fantasies
    LSS has just finished Xuanyuanjian recently. I am sure she needs a rest. Is she going to be in Da Mo Yao with Hu Ge? Hu Ge said he likes to play either old Meng or young Huo in his recent weibo talk. But previously he said he wanted to play a smaller role...

So beautiful!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-kB2T6tn/0/XL/i-kB2T6tn-XL.jpg')
    Last edited by tobeme; 09-24-11 at 08:51 AM.

Wow, such a beautiful shot of Wallace. Thanks for sharing, tobeme!
    At this point, he doesn't need to act. The man just need to stand still so I can stare at him all day

Wow, such a beautiful shot of Wallace. Thanks for sharing, tobeme!
    At this point, he doesn't need to act. The man just need to stand still so I can stare at him all day
    Hahaha... I'm a bit greedy... I want to touch his face as well...

Hahaha... I'm a bit greedy... I want to touch his face as well...
    Wow, you think big, tobeme!
    If I get to meet Wallace in person, I would shamefully behave like a teenage schoolgirl
    Gosh, seeing all these clips from QSHF is getting me super excited about Wallace's role. I am already taking his side over YK

Coco Zhang is a Director assistant to a company related to Guo Xi Xi. She is one of the few who has finished watching the whole series already. She said she didn't know Wallace previously. After watching the series, she just couldn't resist and posted Wallace's pics on her weibo from time to time!

Comments: Really want to convince myself, it's just a game, yet I am serious, why....? -------------- (ah..I am serious as well!)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-5W3LJJZ/0/XL/i-5W3LJJZ-XL.png')
    Last edited by tobeme; 09-22-11 at 11:19 PM.

Wow, you think big, tobeme!
    If I get to meet Wallace in person, I would shamefully behave like a teenage schoolgirl
    Gosh, seeing all these clips from QSHF is getting me super excited about Wallace's role. I am already taking his side over YK
    I can't help. Also, this guy has never put on make-up for the screen!!! He said because he's too lazy to wash off the make-up afterward... Ah, I'm so jealous!
    Last edited by tobeme; 09-23-11 at 06:15 AM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-8Fr35xk/0/XL/i-8Fr35xk-XL.jpg')

Those posters are so beautiful!

Indeed Wallace is probably the only fews known for no make-up for the sets. While other people are trying to protect their faces, he just wants to make him looking older. No make-up, has stopped using moisturizers for years, dress likes an old man... don't know what's he up to~

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-K9XtNjv/0/XL/i-K9XtNjv-XL.jpg')

He's so handsome in Qing Shi Huang Fei. He looks so vulnerable in the crying scenes. Tweety365 you want to look at him; tobeme you want to touch his face; but I want to hug him . I just can't wait to see this series.

BTW - Does he have a girlfriend?

I think small, staring at him in person is good enough for me. Of course, if I am lucky enough to get an autograph or picture, that would be totally awesome. Does Wallace speak English?

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    BTW - Does he have a girlfriend?
    Wallace has not officially acknowledge that he is dating or has a steady girlfriend. But he could be secretly seeing some girl .

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    He's so handsome in Qing Shi Huang Fei. He looks so vulnerable in the crying scenes. Tweety365 you want to look at him; tobeme you want to touch his face; but I want to hug him . I just can't wait to see this series.
    Hahaha, I hope so too but I guess it is more than "mission impossible". So probably I will stick with Tweety365 "staring at him" when I have a chance~~