Page 215 of 216 FirstFirst ... 115165205206207208209210211212213214215216 LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 4306

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Quote Originally Posted by Miiii View Post
    Yes, he looks charming as always in Love Me if You Dare, but I prefer him in ancient costumes...
    😁😁😁
    But maybe I'll watch it 😁

But maybe I'll watch it 😁
    Go give it a try, Miii. I don't think you will regret it. It is a very well made drama. It has intrigue, romance, comiedy, thriller, plot. This drama was a big hit especially among European fans who watched Asian dramas and was voted one of the top few by Asian drama fans. There were so many international fan vids.

Here's one of the many fan vids .. this is one is made by a Russian fan of the drama. Hoping this will entice you ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewuxia View Post
    Go give it a try, Miii. I don't think you will regret it. It is a very well made drama. It has intrigue, romance, comiedy, thriller, plot. This drama was a big hit especially among European fans who watched Asian dramas and was voted one of the top few by Asian drama fans. There were so many international fan vids.

Here's one of the many fan vids .. this is one is made by a Russian fan of the drama. Hoping this will entice you ..
    Thanks for the video!😝
    I'll watch it, it sounds interesting with romance, comiedy, and thriller too!

Besides a good story plot, he look incredibly charming in this drama. His adorable look when he's so ignorant about normal routines and love relationship.. and also his cheekiness! Very enjoyable~

Thanks for the advice 😉
    Which drama are you watching now?

Thanks for the advice 😉
    I am waiting patiently for his movies, Hide & Seek, Suddenly Seventeen, Reset and The Great Escape. Next year, I am looking forward to the historical drama, Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace. Meanwhile, filling in the time with rewatching some of his old dramas. Currently rewatching Battle of Changsa.

Have you watched his movie, Hands in Hair? It may not be everyone's cup of tea because the story is about a middle aged woman but there is a very hot scene. Here's the fan vid on just that super hot scene. If you feel like watching, it is out there in you tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4GJXQk7bC8
    and English subbed version: http://www.wallacehuo.info/Movies-%E...81%9A%E5%A4%B4

Last edited by Ilovewuxia; 10-08-16 at 10:33 PM.

Latest pictures released by Wallace's forthcoming drama, Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace.

Thanks for the advice 😉
    I'm currently watching Strange Hero, only episode 3 but already falling in love with Li Ge Xiao! There's so many more of his drama I haven't watch. Slowly catching up one by one! Until Ruyi finally airs, I would probably almost complete watching all.

If you haven't watch chinese paladin 3, love him pair with tang yan... he did good job in Love me if you Dare modern date crime drama...

Hears perfect couple and imperial doc tress was good. He did well in swordsman 2013 just don't compare series to previous adaption and you ll be good.

Want to see him in more wuxia or xian xia series. Or even more light hearted rom com

Thanks for the informations 😊
    Me too I've got lots of Wallace's dramas to catch up! My favorite caracter of Wallace in his dramas is calm and clever, (like 白子画) and I also love his fighting scenes!!😘😘😘

BTW
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY 小骨!!!🍻😝😝😝😝

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    If you haven't watch chinese paladin 3, love him pair with tang yan... he did good job in Love me if you Dare modern date crime drama...

Hears perfect couple and imperial doc tress was good. He did well in swordsman 2013 just don't compare series to previous adaption and you ll be good.

Want to see him in more wuxia or xian xia series. Or even more light hearted rom com
    Oh yes, Love me if you dare is good. His stares are very killing. Story is quite smooth not very draggy.

Perfect couple is fun to watch. A bit of comedy here and there with sweet romance touches. Jin YuanBao is very adorable here. I love his character here, very smart and cheeky but extremely loving~

Wallace's first movie for 2016 debuts on 4 November. It is remake from a similar Korean movie. It is about a family and some dark secrets haunting them.

Some trailers..

Poster.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/006qen8vjw1f6l27jv7gzj31qi334qv6.jpg')

Theme song for Hide & Seek

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewuxia View Post
    Wallace's first movie for 2016 debuts on 4 November. It is remake from a similar Korean movie. It is about a family and some dark secrets haunting them.

Some trailers..

Poster.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/006qen8vjw1f6l27jv7gzj31qi334qv6.jpg')
    This movie looks nice!😊
    Wallace looks so handsome in this movie.😂😂
    Could you tell me where I could see the movie after the 4th November? Thanks!😜

This movie, Suddenly Seventeen premieres in China on 9 December. Wallace plays Mao Liang.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/y9v3GdB.jpg')

Happy Birthday Wallace!! 💝

I wish you spent a nice birthday with your friends and family! And Merry Christmas too, which was a day before your birthday. 🍻
    And for the new year in a few days, I wish you health, luck, happiness and sucess as always with your movies and dramas!

😘🙋 向前走,霍迷陪伴你左右!🙋😘
    💜 We love you all! 💜
    26th December, 2016

And Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all the Huomis!!😜

Seasons greetings to you too, Miiii.

There were so many birthday greetings (pictures and videos) for Wallace on weibo. International Huomis created a short vid by Cassie (and mind you being a first timer, she did very well). Below is her video. I will post other birthday vids in due course created by Huomis from China. These vids were fantastic and incredibly well made, and I would like to share with those of you who are interested to watch.

Last edited by Ilovewuxia; 12-26-16 at 09:07 PM.