white windstorm
    Ni Shui Han
    The Four Detectives

Movies

(needed!!!)
    -----------------------------
    credits to Precious at TVSF
    ---------------------------------
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.graffiti.net/rachealyuen/wc_24.jpg')
    Last edited by Rachealyuen; 06-20-04 at 01:03 AM.
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

I missed Wallace Chung........when will his new serie coming out...hey, Rach or My Nguyen or whatever have you watch Tuoi Hoa Nien yet? He was in it with Jimmy Lin...if you have..on a scale of 1-5. 1 the suckest...give me your opinion...cause I'm planning to rent the serie.

sorry i haven't watch it yet...and how that hell you guess me?????.....anyway.....i think i rate it zero coz it look crap to me...really crap...but you nkow...im not into love sh!t ...but you do??.....sooo maybe you'll like it...but me is a no no no.....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Originally posted by Rachealyuen
    sorry i haven't watch it yet...and how that hell you guess me?????.....anyway.....i think i rate it zero coz it look crap to me...really crap...but you nkow...im not into love sh!t ...but you do??.....sooo maybe you'll like it...but me is a no no no.....
    Yeah...why did I even bother to ask you how silly of me...you are heartless...a piece of rock

Hey there you guys

I haven't seen much of Wallace actually, but I really adore him at the moment!!! I'm currently watching him in Four Guard Detectives!!! He is sooooooo cute in there as Truy Mang Really adore his character. It totally stinks how Cha In Pyo gets all the girls

I've heard about that serie, Tuoi Hua Nien. I was actually going to rent it awhile back for Jimmy Lin (Didn't know Wallace was in it) anyways, my rental lady though advised me not to. She said it was really boring and etc. Lol, then I found out she didn't have the serial anymore

Could you guys give me a list of other serials he has starred in? Thanks
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Here is a few pics of Wallace in Four Guard Detectives:

Wallace, Rebecca, Cha In Pyo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2002-12-24/3_28-3-326-503_20021224152046.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2002-12-24/3_28-3-326_20021224154244.jpg')

Hehe, I'm really looking forward to Secretly in Love with You. Wallace's character sounds very intersting, not to mention how cute he looks!!! Oh, I really hope that he gets to pair with Xu Wei Lun. They are sooooooo cute

Check out this link for synopsis on the serie. You can also find the casting info there too

http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopses/slove.htm
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 06-16-04 at 08:55 PM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

wow...great, got wallace chung thread. i have been waiting for ages!!!

the last serie i have watched was conscience. he was just a guest star!!! hmm...he was unknown in TVB, so he left.

now, he is in taiwan filming and singing. hope he has more fans who support him thru...
    一切的一切

He was in Doc Ba Vo Lam (??) where the mens are bald at the top and braids in the back...co-star: Khau The Huan, Diem Nuu, Ly Dinh Nghi, Ha My Dien

and I believed he was a guest in Metoer Garden too...

Hey there guys Hehe, so obsessed over Wallace also after watching him in Four Guard Detectives. Not done with the serie yet, but he is sooooo cute!!

moonlady, so Wallace was with TVB before? I didn't know that!!! How long has he been acting anyways? Oh, he sings too? hehe, thats great. Must check out his songs, hehe.

Hey chocolate I saw Doc Ba Vo Lam which is called White Windstorm in english. Didn't finish the serie though since it bored me. Who was Wallace? Oh my gosh, remembering back, wasn't he the main star?

Yup, just checked out the White Windstorm page at asianphen.net and its him. I remember quite being bored with his character and disliked him with the one he got paired with. Also disliked how he used that other girl. I perfered for him with Ho Mei Tian. Anyways check out this page to see pics of him in the serial with co-stars.

http://aznphen.tripod.com/white-windstorm/

Ah yes. Check out the Four Guard Detectives page too!!! More pictures of Wallace!!! Very nice. Not too many screencaps of him, but many pics!! Wish there was some of him with Shui Ling though, they are so cute. But him and Rebecca are okay too, hehe. Love his wallpaper though!!! The yellow works good with him, hehe. Not to mention yellow being my fav. colour too!!!

http://4famousagents.sphosting.com/index.html
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 06-18-04 at 12:18 AM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there guys Hehe, so obsessed over Wallace also after watching him in Four Guard Detectives. Not done with the serie yet, but he is sooooo cute!!

Hey chocolate I saw Doc Ba Vo Lam which is called White Windstorm in english. Didn't finish the serie though since it bored me. Who was Wallace? Oh my gosh, remembering back, wasn't he the main star?
    Lolz..same here..after watching the Four Detectives I started going crazy for the guy so I looked him up in his thread and stumble upon the serie white-windstorm and i notice i have watched that serie and like you I found it painfully boring so i didn't even bother to continue. I was hoping he would paired with Ho Mei Tian though...

goddessofhonour, wallace entered that showbiz about 18 or 19 years old. He started singing in the show, then he started to act. unfortunately, he always a guest star in every serie and movie!!! so no one pays attention on him and his charactor isn't good. everybody lost interest of him.

wallace has worked with tvb for two years and his cd weren't sold well. he decided left tvb, go to taiwan, hope he'll get beter result.

that's all i know!!!
    一切的一切

wow....you guys really love him don't you....well his mine...stay away...jokes......see chocolate i told you seretly in love wif you is hell boring...even the rental lady recomment its true.....thanks goddessof honour for the links.....I think I've watch white storm...it look familiar...and wallace look soo much like the bad dude....

anyway he has a new serie which hasn't out yet...and Ni Shui Han...Nhiep Thuy Han...in viet....and new serie wif hu jing....but have no idea wat its call....

agree wif moonlady...he always a dumb guest star...so I never really give a sh*t that he existed....but after knowing the charm of him in young detective...i fell for him...at first site...can you imagine that....*admiring eyes*
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hey there again guys

Same here chocolate. I really thought that he would end up with Ho Mei Tian too. Well either her or that other girl that he did marry. Yet, I perfer HMT. Hehe, they were so cute as little kids!!! Their relationship was cute and it was so cute how HMT liked Wallace

Thanks moonlady for the info Wow!!! 18 or 19? Now he is like 30 so thats about 10 years of acting!!! Its a shame taht he didn't get what he deserved before. I think his career will boost once he is with Taiwan though. At least hopefully

Hehe, lets share him Racheal!!! hehe..... So you've seen Secretly in Love With You? Was it really that boring? I was actually looking forward to it!!!

I don't know...I actually considered Wallace to be bad yet also good in White Windstorm. Some of his actions really annoyed me and dissapointed me. Using a girl just for his own purpose. Taking revenge without knowing the "real" truth..

Lol, seems like we all feel for Wallace after watchig him as Truy Mang in Four Guard Detectives huh? Well his character was very dashing and eye catching, hehe. Lol, adorable!!! I've gotta go re-watch it for him now!!! I can not believe how all the girls fell for CIP though At least give him someone!!! Shui Ling that is, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour

I haven't seen much of Wallace actually, but I really adore him at the moment!!! I'm currently watching him in Four Guard Detectives!!! He is sooooooo cute in there as Truy Mang Really adore his character. It totally stinks how Cha In Pyo gets all the girls
    Omg omg omg.. haha hey hey goddess sis, havent see ya for a while. Im currently watching it tooooo!!!! almost done the serie... OMG I ADORE him in there! makes me mad how no one likes him I LOVE his character! what a total cutie!!!

AHHH!! I (like everyone here hehe) is going crazy over Wallace rite now....
    Last edited by luvalecsu_4evea; 06-23-04 at 01:51 AM.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Chrissy sis!!!!!!!! Its so great to see you in here!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen you anywhere!!! You know what this means then right? You've gotta come in here always then!!!!!!!!! lol.

Hehe, so your watching Four Guard Detective too? Are you done yet? I finished a few days ago and it was pretty good overall. Wallace really did it for the serie though!!! Oh, he is so dang dashing!!! He has this look that makes me weak in the knees!!! Lol

No worries. Even though no one liked him in there, that means I can have him right? Well his character that he played...how bout throwing him in too? hehe.

The thing I love about Truy Mang though is how contradictory he is at times, lol. Also he is quite hot headed, yet I like that about him. That means he is quick at his decisions and determined to take the consequences...most the time that is
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehehe yup yup, I shall stay in here la!! hehe yea, i havent been around here much, stayed peacefully in my Alec nest hehhe nope, im not finished the serie yet, 4 more eps to go hehe man, I LOVE wallace in there! soo dashing!! and he looks SOO AWESOME in his white outfit! *drools* hehehe no one wants him, I'LL TAKE HIM!! hands off goddess sis!

Hehe yea, hes pretty clever really... but err, just not at the rite times but thats whats so cute about him.. love it!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

hey you two...stay away from my dude.....understand.... ....hahah.....I don't do sharing stuff...but since i see how much you guys love him...so I've decided to share him wif you all...lets have a group hug ...hhehehehehe......
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hehe yes Goddess, learn to share
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

lolz....im the green smiley...no one fight wif me....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

I just finished Si Da Ming Bu (Four detectives) ^^' hehehe I find it not fair how even till the end, poor Wallace STILL didnt get anyone!!! SOO NOT FAIR!! they should at least bring Shui Ling back! o well baby, I'll take u hehehhe
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~