Page 15 of 216 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    yah i also thot youtube is banned in china? I wonder why?
    Not just YouTude but other websites such as Twitter are also banned in China. This is a measure to control unwanted inflow of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberries View Post
    All the way addicted to episode 6 already haha.. Luckily i managed to find it on Youtube coz Tudou is so slow.. And wallace indeed so handsome in it!
    Erm sorry i dont understand, but why are u duplicating my earlier post?

Hey, Wallace seems to having a good time in Beijing. His friends posted his photos on their blogs. Based on their blogs it is confirmed that Wallace doesn't have any blog although there are many blogs naming him as the blog owner.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-qLdTmBP/0/M/i-qLdTmBP-M.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-RZSsFpH/0/M/i-RZSsFpH-M.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-CVrPd3v/0/M/i-CVrPd3v-M.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-r9p3T5x/0/M/i-r9p3T5x-M.jpg')
    Last edited by tobeme; 04-25-11 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Hey, Wallace seems to having a good time in Beijing. His friends posted his photos on their blogs. Based on their blogs it is confirmed that Wallace doesn't have any blog although there are many blogs naming him as the blog owner.
    Yeah i read on his tieba site that he doesnt have his own weibo, so poor us fans have to find out what he is up to via his friends' weibo lol..

i wonder why he always wear a cap on his nights out?

Yeah i read on his tieba site that he doesnt have his own weibo, so poor us fans have to find out what he is up to via his friends' weibo lol..

i wonder why he always wear a cap on his nights out?
    I guess he doesn't want to be recognized? Haha. He is quite stand out and is hard to miss.

Time for a beauty rest...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-GNGJs6h/0/XL/i-GNGJs6h-XL.jpg')

Wah I finally finished watching all 30 episodes if tang Lang on YouTube. Quite a rarity for me as I seldom have the patience to watch a series head to toe without skipping.

My my my Luanee, you seem to have finished the series in record time! Glad to know we have another "seriously in love" with Wallace fan around!

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    My my my Luanee, you seem to have finished the series in record time! Glad to know we have another "seriously in love" with Wallace fan around!
    Yeah it was hard work for me as I have to fight for the pc with my 2 daughters lol and I can only watch in the evenings and on weekends coz no youtube available in office... what should I watch next?? Hee..

Yeah it was hard work for me as I have to fight for the pc with my 2 daughters lol and I can only watch in the evenings and on weekends coz no youtube available in office... what should I watch next?? Hee..
    How about Tian Xia Di Yi ?

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    How about Tian Xia Di Yi ?
    Hmm.. it's good? Let me try to find it on youtube.. are there any specific good episodes or should i watch everything?

Oh Wallace asked ruby to post on her blog pics of him posing as a doctor to check her haha.. But I dunno how to post the pics here using my hp

Oh Wallace asked ruby to post on her blog pics of him posing as a doctor to check her haha.. But I dunno how to post the pics here using my hp
    Hey Luanee, have you watched CP3? I really don't care for the story line. But I absolutely LOVE all three of Wallace's characters. I always rewatch it for him. As for posting pics on here. You first save the pics to your computer. Then, you can go to www.tinypics.com and upload the pics to the site. You then copy the code to the picture and paste it on here. Its super easy! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Hey Luanee, have you watched CP3? I really don't care for the story line. But I absolutely LOVE all three of Wallace's characters. I always rewatch it for him. As for posting pics on here. You first save the pics to your computer. Then, you can go to www.tinypics.com and upload the pics to the site. You then copy the code to the picture and paste it on here. Its super easy! Good luck!
    Yeah I watched parts of CP-3 before but I dont have the patience to watch head to tail, so I just skipped a bit here and there to watch the parts with Wallace only lol..

Yah I know how to upload pics using tinypic, but I was using phone to post yesterday so i didnt know how to do it, let me try it later using the pc thks

Okie here is the pic which Ruby posted on her blog.. apparently she went to watch Wallace filming and they played doctor-patient a while lol.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2mescr6.jpg')

How come he can have such a good BTS friendship with Ruby but such lousy chemistry with her onscreen? He and Ruby were the worst onscreen couple I've seen.

I much prefer to see their media interviews rather than onscreen.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-29-11 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    How come he can have such a good BTS friendship with Ruby but such lousy chemistry with her onscreen? He and Ruby were the worst onscreen couple I've seen.

I much prefer to see their media interviews rather than onscreen.
    Maybe its hard to act with someone u are too familiar with?

Btw what does BTS mean??

Maybe its hard to act with someone u are too familiar with?

Btw what does BTS mean??
    BTS means behind-the-scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    lol really? i've never seen them onscreen together before, but they look so cute offscreen that i assumed that their onscreen chemistry would be good!

It is believe that Ruby visited Wallace on the set was for the purpose of discussing with him about the launch of Qing Shi Huang Fei. Ruby also asked the director about releasing Wallace from the set sometime in May so he can join the QSHS launching events.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    lol really? i've never seen them onscreen together before, but they look so cute offscreen that i assumed that their onscreen chemistry would be good!
    Well, they could be good in Qing Shi Huang Fei which has a top class scriptwriter and directing effort behind it.

On the other hand, Sound of Colors was so corny & boring. The producer hired Wallace & Ruby to make lots of money and plain ignored scripting/directing them properly. One of those series where I totally enjoyed all the videos of Wallace & Ruby at the publicity events and media interviews (I can watch these over and over again), but not the series itself! Karen Tsoi did the same kind of scam with YH & LSS in Clothing the World.

Anyway, this visit is not unusual since they are such close friends. I remember reading articles about Wallace visiting Ruby during filming of her movie "Lou" last year.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-29-11 at 09:47 PM.