Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy24 View Post
    Aww...and he didn't even go to a Lakers home game!
    He did...that's his blog is about - in the pic the background is Kobe (but really small).

-------------------------------------------------

Just for a laugh!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/7b19306fgw1dud4a6o56ij.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    He did...that's his blog is about - in the pic the background is Kobe (but really small).
    Oh yeah, I see Kobe, but it looks like the Clippers court rather than the Lakers home court, which would be purple and yellow, but since the Clips and the Lakers share the same stadium, you could call it the Lakers being at home. These pictures are quite funny! Too bad I have no idea what the words on the side are saying...

Oh yeah, I see Kobe, but it looks like the Clippers court rather than the Lakers home court, which would be purple and yellow, but since the Clips and the Lakers share the same stadium, you could call it the Lakers being at home. These pictures are quite funny! Too bad I have no idea what the words on the side are saying...
    Ah, I watched a Lakers game but long time ago. I'm not even aware of the colors.

The words didn't say much. They just refer to the little things as shown on the pictures....

Gez you guys are talking too much about him without me present. I am envious,
    Wow what a hot car and a hot man, hmmm who can ignore this godly combination when he is driving through town.

Ok I have lift up my dream is to be seating in that car with Wallace driving me around in Shanghai. Isn't it too much to ask for in life? Well heck the higher you dream the hard you fall.

No matter how they photoshopped his picture, with those two Satan's horns on his head, they can not make Wallace looking evil, he looks too kind, too handsome and too good natured to be evil. But I like his smirk. I think Wallace's smirk is his trademark in Swordman

Wallace recorded a short clip saying thanks to Ren Ren's website for its 3rd anniversary.

Too bad this pic is blur - loves his look in this pic!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/682fac68jw1dud0ts5r07j.jpg')
    Last edited by tobeme; 06-28-12 at 01:30 AM.

Ah, I watched a Lakers game but long time ago. I'm not even aware of the colors.

The words didn't say much. They just refer to the little things as shown on the pictures....
    Haha...this is what being a big fan of Kobe has done to me...I'm literally familiar with all the teams and players of the teams in the whole NBA....

Is it just me, or is Wallace's Taiwan accent "fading" just a little?

Is it just me, or is Wallace's Taiwan accent "fading" just a little?
    His accent has actually faded quite a lot as compared to his Taiwan times. Have you watched Detective Tanglang? It's his original voice in that drama.

His accent has actually faded quite a lot as compared to his Taiwan times. Have you watched Detective Tanglang? It's his original voice in that drama.
    Yeah. It was strong when he said certain things, but it definitely has faded

I watched Tanglang. His accent is still Taiwanese but not those so severe that I felt like hitting the mute button. Sorry to all Taiwanese friends, but seriously, the accent, the way Taiwanese speak are filled with lazy intonations that I can't quite understand certain stuff. Guys speak like that, the girls worse. Which is why I can't stand Taiwanese series except for those few actors or actresses who makes an effort to speak with energy. But I must admire them for always using own voice. I may hate Qiong Yao series but one thing I like is using real voice until I realise those who are usually dubbed are Taiwanese or non Mainland China. Not that I can stand Mainland China constant need to dub everything.

His accent in the latest video is less, he is making an effort although I am sure caught off guard there comes that lazy intonations again, If Taiwanese actors and actresses don't drag their words, they actually speak beautiful mandarin in a very normal layman way that we expect laymen to speak like but of course they all speak like the actresses and actors we see on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by elarin View Post
    I watched Tanglang. His accent is still Taiwanese but not those so severe that I felt like hitting the mute button. Sorry to all Taiwanese friends, but seriously, the accent, the way Taiwanese speak are filled with lazy intonations that I can't quite understand certain stuff. Guys speak like that, the girls worse. Which is why I can't stand Taiwanese series except for those few actors or actresses who makes an effort to speak with energy. But I must admire them for always using own voice. I may hate Qiong Yao series but one thing I like is using real voice until I realise those who are usually dubbed are Taiwanese or non Mainland China. Not that I can stand Mainland China constant need to dub everything.

His accent in the latest video is less, he is making an effort although I am sure caught off guard there comes that lazy intonations again, If Taiwanese actors and actresses don't drag their words, they actually speak beautiful mandarin in a very normal layman way that we expect laymen to speak like but of course they all speak like the actresses and actors we see on TV.
    Haha...wow!! So observant! I didn't even bother to figure what bothered me about the way that they spoke. I just knew that I don't like Taiwanese accents...

3 more days to go!!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/9c6ac3begw1dudql72x3lj.jpg')

Wow...lol. Is Wallace going to be the next MJ or Kobe Bryant? XD

July Calendar

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/9222021dgw1due9cs8j8kj.jpg')

He should smile more...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1duejsyi8ftj.jpg')

That perfect side face....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/70fa972btw1dueyoy9rn4j.jpg')

AHH!!! Such beautiful pictures!!

LHC ~ Miss DFBB (this pic is so funny! )

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5b07213bjw1dufjbk2b5qj.jpg')

Here comes a nice modern poster!

1336*768
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/a1225a87gw1duf9vdsx3wj.jpg')

That poster is gorgeous!!! It makes an amazing avatar! Ugh...I'm back to watching GXYZM again...lol. Its gotta be like my 7th or 8th time watching that thing! I honestly just haven't been able to find anything better...such a no-life!! XD