Page 52 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 4306

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

On Sept 11, a girl with a nickname "scratching head behind the window" (let's just call her "Head Scratcher") posted on her weibo that around 2am on Sept 11 Allen Ting (丁子峻) hit two Beijing girls in a Karaoke room in Shanghai. She then spotted Wallace and accused him that he was just standing against the wall watching without trying to stop the fight. She went on and said that they are the same kind of people (meaning people from the showbiz are the same!). She posted the following pic along with her comments of "the person with a fisherman hat is Huo Jian Hoa":

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-CbTgVkf/0/XL/i-CbTgVkf-XL.jpg')

Head Scratcher also sent her post to the medias!

This post made a big stir and some medias (including Sina Entertainment) reported this in their front pages! Threads were created by some "opponent fans" and they started to bad mouth Wallace! Huo mi started to demand more details from Head Scratcher. She said the window of her room 222 faced the window of room 223. She said through her window she saw Ting kicked the girls in the room, asked them to leave and pushed them out of the door and these girls were banged against the wall of room 222. Head Scratcher said Ting was angry of the girls because he tried to pinch their butts and they refused. She said Director Jiang Jia Jun (蒋家骏) tried to stop the fight but Wallace didn't do anything! Huo mi then started to suspect that this girl might be lying. First of all it's seldom to have "windows" in karaoke rooms. Even the rooms have windows, people like privacy when they sing; would the celebrities accept a room with a window where everyone can see them! Two days passed then a Huo mi who knew people in the police station confirmed that Wallace wasn't present when the fight took place! Then Huo mi asked Head Scratcher again whether she saw Wallace before or after the police came to the scene (there were 2 polices in her photo above). Sensing Huo mi were getting angry and starting to suspect her, she wrote a blog apologizing that it was confusing and there were many people moving at the hall way and she didn't exactly know what's going on. She was contradicting herself in all her claims. But she still insisted that Ting the fight started in the room and implied Wallace was indifferent to the whole thing. Hou mi didn't stop from there and demand to unveil the truth. Head Scratcher later admitted the police was presented when she spotted Wallace.

This Head Scratcher couldn't even tell how many people were involved but claimed Ting kicked the girls in the room 223 and pushed them out the door. At the hallway, one of the girls yelled at Ting "You idiot, I want you die in Shanghai!". Seeing Huo mi's persistence, some witnesses started to post on their weibo of what they had seen on that day. This is what was actually happening:

Ting was drunk and he was quarreling with two Beijing girls at the hallway outside of room 223. Two of Ting's friends were with him trying to hold him back. Then at the split of less than 20 seconds, according to the witnesses, Ting hit the girls. It was so quick that his friends couldn't even stop him! One of the witnesses said it was so quick that it was over before he could raise his phone to take the pic. After that his two friends pulled Ting back to the room. The hitting took place at the hallway, not in the room. Also, Wallace wasn't there when it took place. Besides, it happened so fast that even two friends of Ting, who were standing next to him, couldn't even stop it from happening!

Wallace was at the other room with director Jiang Jia Jun. Wallace's manager later said that Wallace was there at the invitation of Jiang Jia Jun. He shot 3 series with Jiang and hadn't seen him for a very long time. Knowing that Jiang was in Shanghai, he took the chance to see him. Obviously Jiang knows Allen Ting. Jiang went out to the hallway to claim him down. Wallace went out with Jiang but at that point of time someone had already called the polices and the polices were presented (plus the securities guards from the KTV). Wallace stood at the hallway briefly and went back to his room. He didn't know Ting as they have never been in any dramas/movies before plus there were policies there to sort things out. But at that moment when Wallace was at the hallway, Head Scratcher took his pic (as Wallace was the most well known person that night) and made up the story! She knew that only if she mentioned Wallace otherwise no one would care about her post! As expected, all the fingers pointed at Wallace, not Ting, who is the wrong doer. A few of Ting's fans said they believe Ting was innocent. It's Wallace fault!

Throughout the whole time Wallace didn't say anything or defend himself. Whatever he's going to say would probably draw more public attention to this case and to Ting. Now Hou mi can't agree more to support Wallace not to open any weibo or blog. Some Huo mi even considered dropping their weibos! Hou mi also disappointed at the medias about their reporting before finding out the truth first. It was a heart broken news to Huo mi to welcome the Mid Autumn festival (Sept 12). Now the truth has unveiled. We hope this ordeal can finally put to rest.

omygod!!!!
    poor Wallace!!! I cant believe that girl badmouth' bout him when she doesnt even know the truth!!
    And Wallace too, even thou lots of ppl were mad (b4 knowing the truth), he didnt even try to defend himself for the sake of some stranger!!!
    grrrr
    freaking mad right now!!!
    arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg!

Quote Originally Posted by JunesRain View Post
    omygod!!!!
    poor Wallace!!! I cant believe that girl badmouth' bout him when she doesnt even know the truth!!
    And Wallace too, even thou lots of ppl were mad (b4 knowing the truth), he didnt even try to defend himself for the sake of some stranger!!!
    grrrr
    freaking mad right now!!!
    arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg!
    This has dragged on for almost a week. You can see that we are outrageous! Ting hadn't said a thing about this incident while everyone put a blame on Wallace! But I am glad that Huo mis have finally done something for Wallace as we believe in him. Wallace doesn't belong to any company, in a situation likes this he doesn't have a strong company to back him up. We don't want to see all the efforts that he has built up all these years are flushed by some nonsense "head scratcher" and the idiot medias. We actually have demanded an apology from the medias. One media did respond.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    This has dragged on for almost a week. You can see that we are outrageous! Ting hadn't said a thing about this incident while everyone put a blame on Wallace! But I am glad that Huo mis have finally done something for Wallace as we believe in him. Wallace doesn't belong to any company, in a situation likes this he doesn't have a strong company to back him up. We don't want to see all the efforts that he has built up all these years are flushed by some nonsense "head scratcher" and the idiot medias. We actually have demanded an apology from the medias. One media did respond.
    Im translating this news into vietnamese and will post it on a vietnamese forum, I want everyone to stand up for Wallace!!!!!!!!
    grrr no matter how many time I read this, my head is still burning, can u see smoke coming out from my head???
    I love huo mi so so so so much!!! Wanna kiss each one of them for keep believe in him and find out the truth!

Such a weird incident. I'm sure it will blow over. But I don't see why Head Scratcher should have anything against Wallace? Is there any reason she should want to write negative things about him?
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-17-11 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Such a weird incident. I'm sure it will blow over. But I don't see why Head Scratcher should have anything against Wallace? Is there any reason she should want to write negative things about him?
    She just wants to be famous. She got more than 1300 "fans" within a few days! Now, everyone is talking about her, although negatively...

Basically in her original post...She said: that's Huo Jian Hoa! I think she was surprise to find him there and decided to include him to make her post more attractive...

Actually there were many people standing on the hall way after the incident that day but she only mentioned Wallace. Also, she didn't mention the 2 guys standing next to Allen Ting who were trying to hold him back from the very beginning. In addition, there was actually one more girl standing next to the two Beijing girls who is a friend of them. She said she saw the "kick" from the very beginning (starting from inside the room) but later on she said it was "very confusing" that she didn't "remember" how many people were there!

Ugh! Sounds like another girl who wants to become famous. People like that disgust me, they have no respect for others nor their reputaion. As long as they get what they want, they don't care who they hurt. Is that the trend now in China? Either the girl "loses" her phone and she just so happens to have intimate photos on them that gets leaked. Or the person just so happens to be where a famous actor/actress is stirring up trouble, and just so happens they saw everything go down and posts it on the internet? some people need to get a life. Wallace does not seem like the type to treat people bad let alone kick girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Ugh! Sounds like another girl who wants to become famous. People like that disgust me, they have no respect for others nor their reputaion. As long as they get what they want, they don't care who they hurt. Is that the trend now in China? Either the girl "loses" her phone and she just so happens to have intimate photos on them that gets leaked. Or the person just so happens to be where a famous actor/actress is stirring up trouble, and just so happens they saw everything go down and posts it on the internet? some people need to get a life. Wallace does not seem like the type to treat people bad let alone kick girls.
    She is one typical girl who wants quick recognition thru weibo.

Have you heard of Guo Mei Mei? She claimed she is a manager of the "Red Cross Chamber of Commerce" and showed off her extravagant lifestyle on her weibo. People later investigated Red Cross and found some corruptions there. Donations to Read Cross dropped more than 90% since the incident. Based on an interview of her by China Daily two days ago, she said she still wants to be a celebrity after all this!

Here is link which discussed her:
    http://www.smh.com.au/technology/tec...707-1h3ml.html

In fact, if you just type Guo Mei Mei on Google, there are a lot of news on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitetofu View Post
    She is one typical girl who wants quick recognition thru weibo.

Have you heard of Guo Mei Mei? She claimed she is a manager of the "Red Cross Chamber of Commerce" and showed off her extravagant lifestyle on her weibo. People later investigated Red Cross and found some corruptions there. Donations to Read Cross dropped more than 90% since the incident. Based on an interview of her by China Daily two days ago, she said she still wants to be a celebrity after all this!

Here is link which discussed her:
    http://www.smh.com.au/technology/tec...707-1h3ml.html

In fact, if you just type Guo Mei Mei on Google, there are a lot of news on her.
    Holy.... wow....
    these people are so stupid... even if they want to be famous, choose a good way gosh....
    oh well... her dream came true, she's famous now

This is the best critic (in Chinese) of shows performed by Wallace I've ever seen. The author is also funny as well. Since the comments are too long, it's impossible to translate it into English.

Part 1: http://i.mtime.com/ariys16/blog/6363667/

Part 2: http://i.mtime.com/ariys16/blog/6521605/

Huo mis decided that it's Wallace's fault at the end... He didn't act like Tang Lang whereas he could figure out the fighting incident would happen in room 223. When it did happen, he didn't exercise his material acts as he did as Xu Chang Qing to stop the beating. After Ting hit the girl, he didn't offer him and the girls a cup of wine and said "a cup of wine, one friend" to calm them down as he did as Li Ge Xiao. When the polices came, he should act as Tang Lang and tell the police caption: "You pig head, move over, let me handle this!".

Wallace Huo's information site, forum and Facebook: www.wallacehuo.info

Pic borrowed from QSHF's thread - Wallace and Ruby are in Taiwan. They both have good skin, I'm jealeous!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-T56JQ5T/0/XL/i-T56JQ5T-XL.png')

It seems that news about QSHF is to be aired on Sept 28th is all over in China now.

Actually there were many people standing on the hall way after the incident that day but she only mentioned Wallace. Also, she didn't mention the 2 guys standing next to Allen Ting who were trying to hold him back from the very beginning. In addition, there was actually one more girl standing next to the two Beijing girls who is a friend of them. She said she saw the "kick" from the very beginning (starting from inside the room) but later on she said it was "very confusing" that she didn't "remember" how many people were there!
    I think there's now a lot of doubts on the girl's report. Believe official witness reports confirm that two other guys were already holding back Allen Ting. Also Wallace wasn't part of the group - probably in the next room with other friends. Anyway, he's such a sweet, non-confrontational guy, he wouldn't have been in the same group as a sleazeball like Allen Ting.

P.S. I'm not sure now if I want to have watched him as 8th Prince in BBJX (the role he turned down according to reports I've read in Baidu) as I really hate 8th Prince's guts now.

I think there's now a lot of doubts on the girl's report. Believe official witness reports confirm that two other guys were already holding back Allen Ting. Also Wallace wasn't part of the group - probably in the next room with other friends. Anyway, he's such a sweet, non-confrontational guy, he wouldn't have been in the same group as a sleazeball like Allen Ting.

P.S. I'm not sure now if I want to have watched him as 8th Prince in BBJX (the role he turned down according to reports I've read in Baidu) as I really hate 8th Prince's guts now.
    OMG...why are you hating 8th Prince so much? Maybe because they made 4th Prince so much better, hehe.

Just learnt that QSHF will be aired after Bu Bu... what a big surprise!

Indeed, he went back to Taiwan after the incident to avoid unnecessary interviews I think. No wonder there were no news on him since Sept 11th. He was in the other room with Director Jiang, who invited him to KTV. Wallace and Ting were not in the same room.

OMG...why are you hating 8th Prince so much? Maybe because they made 4th Prince so much better, hehe.

Just learnt that QSHF will be aired after Bu Bu... what a big surprise!
    It's because lots of people (not just me) have grown to love 13th so much that we hate 8th for putting together a dastardly scheme against 4th for which 13th will take the rap (on behalf of 4th) and be imprisoned for 10 years. It's heartbreaking to see this lovely charming Qing Dynasty frat boy destroyed due to 8th.

anyway, I've been following the casting and news on QSHF since last October. Really glad that it's coming out so soon - I think even Ruby was taken by surprise. Yu Zheng is so undeserving - I still don't get why his crap series attract such high ratings.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-20-11 at 02:59 AM.

The news is taking everyone off-guard. Ruby is in Taiwan at the moment. If only she knew that her "baby" will be aired on Sept 28th, she should be in China promoting the series right now. Hmmm... Is this something to do with Yu Zheng? He just wants to kill QSHF~

The news is taking everyone off-guard. Ruby is in Taiwan at the moment. If only she knew that her "baby" will be aired on Sept 28th, she should be in China promoting the series right now. Hmmm... Is this something to do with Yu Zheng? He just wants to kill QSHF~
    But shouldn't he want Hidden Intention to air before QSHF? Not so sure, but now is not an ideal time for broadcast actually as everyone is back in the full swing of school, work etc. The best airing time is New Year (Jan-Feb) and Summer (Jul-Aug) holidays.

But shouldn't he want Hidden Intention to air before QSHF? Not so sure, but now is not an ideal time for broadcast actually as everyone is back in the full swing of school, work etc. The best airing time is New Year (Jan-Feb) and Summer (Jul-Aug) holidays.
    That's why everyone is saying that Sept 28th is actually a good time to air in China because Oct 1st to Oct 7th are public holidays in China. But generally the main audiences who contribute to the rating are housewives. We still haven't heard off any promotions from the Studio. So is still doubtful whether the show time is really 28th!

It's because lots of people (not just me) have grown to love 13th so much that we hate 8th for putting together a dastardly scheme against 4th for which 13th will take the rap (on behalf of 4th) and be imprisoned for 10 years. It's heartbreaking to see this lovely charming Qing Dynasty frat boy destroyed due to 8th.
    I think if Wallace did take up the 8th prince role, he might put in his own interpretation to this role. Liu Liancheng is supposed a bad guy in QSHF but it seems that more people are talking about him than Kevin. Hmmm, let see what's going to happen after the series is aired.