Page 60 of 216 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 4306

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Wallace is sooooo good in QSHF. He portrayed the character well and his screen presence is powerful. I enjoyed so much watching him. I must say that of all his latest dramas I don’t see the “Wallace” anymore, but only the characters that he played. No wonder he never put down his scripts while at the set. He must have spending a lot of time interpreting the roles he assumed and put himself totally into the roles.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Tweety is Tweety365? I didn't know you made posters. Too hard for me to learn. These posters are pretty and thanks for making one for Wallace.
    Yes, it is me . Although my work is hardly good enough to be advertised. Mel is just trying to promote her story, tsk tsk .

Tweety is Tweety365? I didn't know you made posters. Too hard for me to learn. These posters are pretty and thanks for making one for Wallace.
    Yup, that's the tweety I'm referring to. She has really been a great sport, making me posters for my story, for I lack photoshop skills. I suppose my story can stand alone without posters, but having generous readers, like tweety and abc123lol, make me posters really make the story more interesting and allow people to associate a face to the story characters.

Thanks Melanie for posting the story here. I'll read them when I go back home from Hong Kong in 2 days. I always find people who can write novels amazing. Gee, we have so many talented people in this forum.
    Thanks for at least acknowledging my attempt to advertise my story, tobeme. Usually, I just get polite brush-offs or ignored. I think if it weren't for the 3-4 loyal readers I have left, I would have given up writing a long time ago. I know you're a huge Wallace Huo fan, and even though he's not a main character, I think you might enjoy the short flashback story he is in with SFF, Chen Hao, and Wallace Chung starting at Chapter 83. The flashback story can be read alone without reading the entire story from the beginning. If you do read, please let me know what you think in the Legendary Book thread in the Fan Fiction section. Again, thanks!

By the way, where's home for you? How's Hong Kong?!

wonder if there're any news about this movie beside the pics...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/JunesRain/319135_260417323995368_183379271699174_663364_1546 887191_n.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/JunesRain/304128_260477700655997_183379271699174_663622_2432 79310_n.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l549/JunesRain/302189_260470100656757_183379271699174_663614_1586 976972_n.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    By the way, where's home for you? How's Hong Kong?!
    I have bookmarked your thread. Melanie you are a genius. I live in China but visit Hong Kong often. Basically Shenzhen and Hong Kong are only apart by a river. Yet Hong Kongers can access facebook, youtube etc but none of these are accessible in the Mainland. I paid a service provider so that I can access these websites in China (quietly).

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Yes, it is me . Although my work is hardly good enough to be advertised. Mel is just trying to promote her story, tsk tsk .
    Wow...good works tweety!

Quote Originally Posted by JunesRain View Post
    wonder if there're any news about this movie beside the pics...
    Not much news other the pics... I heard this movie will likely air in Jan 2012. I'll definitely go to seeing it in theatre.

Same Wallace, but different charisma for different character.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-nvFBJnp/0/X3/i-nvFBJnp-X3.jpg')

I have bookmarked your thread. Melanie you are a genius.
    Thanks for reading. I'm hardly a genius. I only try my best with each chapter. The story is really long with a lot of characters, so I hope you'll still enjoy it.

I live in China but visit Hong Kong often. Basically Shenzhen and Hong Kong are only apart by a river. Yet Hong Kongers can access facebook, youtube etc but none of these are accessible in the Mainland. I paid a service provider so that I can access these websites in China (quietly).
    That's awesome that you can just hop on over to HK so easily! Do you have family in both HK and Shenzhen? What's in Shenzhen in terms of tourist attractions? Wow, I didn't realize Chinese citizens living in China have to be so furtive just to gain access to youtube and facebook. I'm sorry to hear that. Well, if it's any consolation, I'm having a difficult time watching some videos on tudou from the USA, because I keep getting a message saying that the video can only be streamed in Mainland China. I didn't have this problem in the past, but then suddenly a few months ago, I started having problems accessing some tudou videos.

I love the first and third posters of Wallace above. I'm not too fond of his scruffy look in the second poster, though.

I actually find the scruffy, unkempt appearance rather hot. He has this outlaw look that just screams "sexy". Of course, not every guy can manage this look well.

Thanks for sharing, tobeme!

Thanks for reading. I'm hardly a genius. I only try my best with each chapter. The story is really long with a lot of characters, so I hope you'll still enjoy it.
    Can I leave comments after reading each chapter? Not in this thread of coz.

That's awesome that you can just hop on over to HK so easily! Do you have family in both HK and Shenzhen? What's in Shenzhen in terms of tourist attractions? Wow, I didn't realize Chinese citizens living in China have to be so furtive just to gain access to youtube and facebook. I'm sorry to hear that. Well, if it's any consolation, I'm having a difficult time watching some videos on tudou from the USA, because I keep getting a message saying that the video can only be streamed in Mainland China. I didn't have this problem in the past, but then suddenly a few months ago, I started having problems accessing some tudou videos.
    I happen to be a HK permanent residence and so I can go anytime I want without the need for a visa. It's funny that although HK is now part of China but Mainlanders need a visa to go to HK but HK people can come to Mainland as they wish.

It's even difficult to access google and hotmail in the Mainland starting earlier this year. "They" haven't stopping it completely but blocking it once in a while so as to make people thought their servers are crappy and turned for other service providers. Accessing to this forum is slow sometimes. Anyway, I should stop discussing this topic otherwise this thread will be blocked forever... Please folks don't discuss sensitive things in this forum...I'm sorry that I mentioned this. Please alert, alert, alert...

I love the first and third posters of Wallace above. I'm not too fond of his scruffy look in the second poster, though.
    I like to see the character itself in each drama, rather than the Wallace in each drama. A movie star in Taiwan put it well... Wallace is one of the few people who is looked and felt in the character he played. And this is hard for an actor.
    Last edited by tobeme; 10-14-11 at 07:06 PM.

I agree that sometimes, "scruffy" can be synonymous with "sexy." But I don't like Wallace Huo's hair in the poster above. It just looks dirty and unkempt. I don't mind a bit of facial hair scruff but the hair on the head has to be somewhat decent. I am a big hair person. Hence, my constant complaints about Wallace Chung's hair in Rose Martial World. Hair, hair, hair! Why can't the makeup and wardrobe department just get the hair correct?! Good thing I'm not an actress, or I'll just be really angry all the time with my bad wuxia hair.

Can I leave comments after reading each chapter? Not in this thread of coz.
    Sure! I would love that, but no one ever does that, so I am just very pleasantly surprised that you would want to leave comments after each chapter. Thanks!

I happen to be a HK permanent residence and so I can go anytime I want without the need for a visa. It's funny that although HK is now part of China but Mainlanders need a visa to go to HK but HK people can come to Mainland as they wish.

It's even difficult to access google and hotmail in the Mainland starting earlier this year. "They" haven't stopping it completely but blocking it once in a while so as to make people thought their servers are crappy and turned for other service providers. Accessing to this forum is slow sometimes. Anyway, I should stop discussing this topic otherwise this thread will be blocked forever... Please folks don't discuss sensitive things in this forum...I'm sorry that I mentioned this. Please alert, alert, alert...
    Yea, ok. No more boring talks about search engines. Let's talk about my favorite topic - hot men in wuxia.

I agree that sometimes, "scruffy" can be synonymous with "sexy." But I don't like Wallace Huo's hair in the poster above. It just looks dirty and unkempt. I don't mind a bit of facial hair scruff but the hair on the head has to be somewhat decent. I am a big hair person. Hence, my constant complaints about Wallace Chung's hair in Rose Martial World. Hair, hair, hair! Why can't the makeup and wardrobe department just get the hair correct?! Good thing I'm not an actress, or I'll just be really angry all the time with my bad wuxia hair.
    Hahaha, Wallace complained about his cloths were dirty. He said he was having a hard time shooting for this drama because the filming also took place in the extremely hot summer time. He felt uneasy because he liked to be clean in real life. But being in underground boxing and sober for 5 years, it's hard to have a clean look.

Hahaha, Wallace complained about his cloths were dirty. He said he was having a hard time shooting for this drama because the filming also took place in the extremely hot summer time. He felt uneasy because he liked to be clean in real life. But being in underground boxing and sober for 5 years, it's hard to have a clean look.
    Aren't the dirty clothes suppose to be fake? He's suppose to look dirty but he's not really stinky, right?

Aren't the dirty clothes suppose to be fake? He's suppose to look dirty but he's not really stinky, right?
    He said he felt uneasy with his dirty look. Also, his cloths got stingy after he sweated from the shimmery sun. But in fact he's the one who insisted to put on layer after layer of cloths for this Li Ge Xiao character.

Er... a giant!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-gkm8P5p/0/XL/i-gkm8P5p-XL.jpg')

Er cat!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-47PfMQb/0/XL/i-47PfMQb-XL.jpg')

Er... a giant!
    Luckily he teams with a shorter Nicky for Xing Ming Shi Ye lol

Hope Wallace is staying happy...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-CQWR8Sf/0/XL/i-CQWR8Sf-XL.gif')