Page 63 of 216 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 4306

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Another lovely poster

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-MpdgbkN/0/XL/i-MpdgbkN-XL.jpg')

these posters are so pretty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    I remember Xiaolong mentioned that somewhere in this forum. I guess it's just because there are too many already...
    ah I see... ty!

Welcome back Drgirleam. You are spoiled by BBJX, haha.
    In deed I have been. I have been finding myself comparing other series to BBJX. I should stop, but I just can't help it. Its become one of my all time faves.

Now back to Wallace. I'm so glad you gals agree with me on QSHF. I stopped watching after episode 36. To be honest, I couldn't tell you what QSHF is about even if my life depended on it. I skipped through all the parts that had nothing to do with Wallace. I absolutely love his role in the series though. Even though he was not the lead, his screen presence and acting totally put YK in the shadows. Oh when he was mean and cruel to (I don't know her name, but the girl he was married to), he was so good at it. But when he was kind and gentle to FY it melts your heart. What got me was episode 22 OMG!!!!!!! I thought Nicky's 4th took the cake on man handling RX. Boy was I wrong, Wallace beats them all hands down in this episode. I was totally not expecting him to just rip that chick's clothes and forcefully kiss her like that. That is a side of Wallace I have never seen before. Is it wrong of me to find it sexy? LOL! Wallace could kiss me like that anyday of the week. I would never fight him.

Please read my new fanfic, Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay - The Prequel. Thank you.

If you enjoy the prequel story, I hope that you will also give the original Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay story a try. Thank you.

Also, thanks to tweety for creating the lovely posters below for Legendary Book - The Prequel.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1765/lb1z.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/821/lb2h.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    In deed I have been. I have been finding myself comparing other series to BBJX. I should stop, but I just can't help it. Its become one of my all time faves.

Now back to Wallace. I'm so glad you gals agree with me on QSHF. I stopped watching after episode 36. To be honest, I couldn't tell you what QSHF is about even if my life depended on it. I skipped through all the parts that had nothing to do with Wallace. I absolutely love his role in the series though. Even though he was not the lead, his screen presence and acting totally put YK in the shadows. Oh when he was mean and cruel to (I don't know her name, but the girl he was married to), he was so good at it. But when he was kind and gentle to FY it melts your heart. What got me was episode 22 OMG!!!!!!! I thought Nicky's 4th took the cake on man handling RX. Boy was I wrong, Wallace beats them all hands down in this episode. I was totally not expecting him to just rip that chick's clothes and forcefully kiss her like that. That is a side of Wallace I have never seen before. Is it wrong of me to find it sexy? LOL! Wallace could kiss me like that anyday of the week. I would never fight him.
    Your comment at the end is hilarious!

I found a link to the screenwriter's blog who tried to explain more about Liancheng. Apparently many important scenes were cut from the dramas which made his character incomplete. I will try to translate it into Chinese. I read from Ruby's weibo they shot 48 chapters all together and 8 chapters were cut from the final release.

This Huo mi is so cute: Had a meeting the whole afternoon...only had this appearing on my notebook.........

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-Vskp8wb/0/XL/i-Vskp8wb-XL.png')

I don't know why I find this pic very sad... the peach blossom plant, the persimmon... no more tears... no more tears...
    Last edited by tobeme; 10-19-11 at 12:27 PM.
    Wallace Huo's information site, forum and Facebook: www.wallacehuo.info

Now and then...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-QHfmLsB/0/L/i-QHfmLsB-L.jpg')

Your comment at the end is hilarious!

I found a link to the screenwriter's blog who tried to explain more about Liancheng. Apparently many important scenes were cut from the dramas which made his character incomplete. I will try to translate it into Chinese. I read from Ruby's weibo they shot 48 chapters all together and 8 chapters were cut from the final release.
    Ahahaha just speaking the truth. Hehehe

So they cut out 8 chapters huh? Well no wonder Wallace hardly had any screen time. Oh and BTW I am so going to steal the little cartoon version of LC as my avatar. Hehehehe Thanks in advance.

Here is another drawing of Liancheng.

In the pic: why does it that nobody like Durian? [the pronunciation of Liu Lian is the same as durian in Mandarine - the nickname of Liu Lian Chen is Durian]
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-WxZZqTj/0/X2/i-WxZZqTj-X2.jpg')

tobeme - Ohhh... I thought that pic you posted was Wallace's real wedding. I did think his outfit was awful for his own wedding but I was too polite to say anything.

They cut out a lot of the Lian Cheng scenes? Now it makes sense why his character seems somewhat disjointed and underdeveloped. Am I the only one bothered by Lian Cheng's very extreme personality? Perhaps his personality is not like that in the novel, but in the drama (maybe due to the cut out scenes), he seems either very loving or very abusive (both physically and emotionally). Usually, a truly nice, decent guy won't be so cruel as to physically and emotionally attack a woman (his wife Xiang Yun) like Lian Cheng does in the drama, even if he is stuck in an unhappy relationship with her. I mean, he hits her and pushes her around, even in the very beginning, before she married him, and with no provocation from her! Then, to Fu Ya, he's like a lovesick puppy, lapping up any scraps of affection she is willing to toss his way. Lian Cheng's character just seems...a bit off.

Drgirleam - It's a bit embarrassing to admit this, but I thought Wallace Huo was quite hot with the manhandling, too. I like a man who knows what he wants and sets out to get it. Great acting! However, I was a bit confused and shocked that Lian Cheng would force himself on Xiang Yun. First, he didn't even like her, nor did he seem attracted to her. Second, she was unwilling. A true gentleman would have backed off when a woman says no.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-WxZZqTj/0/X2/i-WxZZqTj-X2.jpg')
    好可爱啊~~ 榴连,刘连 我都喜欢, 我都要!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Drgirleam - It's a bit embarrassing to admit this, but I thought Wallace Huo was quite hot with the manhandling, too. I like a man who knows what he wants and sets out to get it. Great acting! However, I was a bit confused and shocked that Lian Cheng would force himself on Xiang Yun. First, he didn't even like her, nor did he seem attracted to her. Second, she was unwilling. A true gentleman would have backed off when a woman says no.

Haha, oh Melanie, I know how you feel. I was watching that part thinking to myself hmmm he's being overly agressive and forceful. She's been wanting him all this time, now that he's giving her what she wants. Why is she pushing him away? Then, my next thought was, why do i find Wallace sexy here? This is wrong so wrong! I should be ashamed of myself. LOL But it was sexy the was he manhandled her.

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Haha, oh Melanie, I know how you feel. I was watching that part thinking to myself hmmm he's being overly agressive and forceful. She's been wanting him all this time, now that he's giving her what she wants. Why is she pushing him away? Then, my next thought was, why do i find Wallace sexy here? This is wrong so wrong! I should be ashamed of myself. LOL But it was sexy the was he manhandled her.
    Dont u know when a woman says no, actually she means yes? LOL.. Xiangyun has been yearning for Liancheng all those years, of coz she was more than pleased to be manhandled by him!!

The persimmon:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-WS8Fj3Q/0/XL/i-WS8Fj3Q-XL.jpg')
    OMG My poor poor Lian Cheng
    Tobeme, those pics just break my heart.

I finished the translation of a blog posted by the screenwriter of Qing Shi Huang Fei drama which further explained the role of Lian Cheng. I posted it in QSHF's thread: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...-Shi-Huang-Fei, post #1816. Because the translation is too long, I won't post it again here.

Sometimes I think when the care of a mother's is conducted in a wrong way, it would only bring harmfulness to a child...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-6fQ59z2/0/XL/i-6fQ59z2-XL.gif')
    Last edited by tobeme; 10-20-11 at 12:42 PM.

Ummm, what's going on here... looking busy.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-HvD6VXZ/0/XL/i-HvD6VXZ-XL.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    tobeme - Ohhh... I thought that pic you posted was Wallace's real wedding. I did think his outfit was awful for his own wedding but I was too polite to say anything.

They cut out a lot of the Lian Cheng scenes? Now it makes sense why his character seems somewhat disjointed and underdeveloped. Am I the only one bothered by Lian Cheng's very extreme personality? Perhaps his personality is not like that in the novel, but in the drama (maybe due to the cut out scenes), he seems either very loving or very abusive (both physically and emotionally). Usually, a truly nice, decent guy won't be so cruel as to physically and emotionally attack a woman (his wife Xiang Yun) like Lian Cheng does in the drama, even if he is stuck in an unhappy relationship with her. I mean, he hits her and pushes her around, even in the very beginning, before she married him, and with no provocation from her! Then, to Fu Ya, he's like a lovesick puppy, lapping up any scraps of affection she is willing to toss his way. Lian Cheng's character just seems...a bit off.

After reading the blog about Lian Cheng posted by the scriptwriter, I only start to understand more about Liancheng. What's shown on screen is an incomplete LC. The drama didn't even address why LC killed Fuya's father. LC lived in a black and white world. It's either hatred or love. He forced Xiang Yun only because he was angry. He thought Xiang Yun only wanted to use the marriage as a tool to be the queen of Bei Han. He didn't feel any love from her. On the other hand, Fuya's love is pure. She's like an angel to him. To him, whatever wrong things Fuya had done were not from her wills. He had only one mission, was to protect her even at the risk of his own life.

OMG... after I posted this gif on my weibo, someone is using it for advertising! We specialize in bamboo windows, see attached pic for a sample!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-6fQ59z2/0/XL/i-6fQ59z2-XL.gif')
    Last edited by tobeme; 10-21-11 at 09:39 AM.

I finished the translation of a blog posted by the screenwriter of Qing Shi Huang Fei drama which further explained the role of Lian Cheng. I posted it in QSHF's thread:
    Damn... I just finished reading it, so saaad... now I understand why he killed Fuya's father and act like that toward his mother.
    Thank you so much Tobeme for the translation!

hm... what show is this? He looks so cute and innocent but his acting wasn't that good at that time :P
    http://www.tudou.com/home/item_u98749005s0p1.html