Page 94 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 4306

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    2011 Youku award ceremony. Here is a link to all the clips: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMzMzE4NDMy.html

10 Best Dramas of the Year 2011年度十大电视剧:
    Qing Shi Huang Fei《倾世皇妃》, Luo Hun Shi Dai《裸婚时代》, Hui Jia De You Huo《回家的诱惑》, Xin Huan Zhu Ge Ge《新还珠格格》, Xia Jia San Qian Jin《夏家三千金》, Bu Bu Jing Xin《步步惊心》, Wu Ze Tian Mi Shi《武则天秘史》, Wo Shi Te Zhong Bing《我是特种兵》, Qian Xing Ju Ji《潜行狙击》and Hou Gong《后宫》

Best Youku Index Actor and Actress of the Year 优酷指数最佳男女主角:
    Mainland China: Wen Zhang 文章 (male), Ma Yi Li 马伊琍 (female)
    Hong Kong & Taiwan: Peter Ho 何润东 (male), Ariel Ma 林依晨 (female)

Best Actor and Actress for the Year 年度最佳男女主角:
    Mainland China: Tang Guo Qiang 唐国强 (male), Liu Xiao Qing 刘晓庆 (female)
    Hong Kong & Taiwan: Michael Tse 谢天华 (male), Ruby Lin 林心如 (female)

Youku Index Most Popular Actor and Actress of the Year 优酷指数最受欢迎男女演员:
    Hu Ge 胡歌 (male), Li Xiao Lu 李小璐 (female)

Most Popular Actor and Actress of the Year 年度最受欢迎男女演员:
    Wallace Chung 钟汉良 (male), Yao Di 姚笛 (female)

Best Acting Actor and Actress of the Year 年度最具实力男女演员:
    Wu Xiu Bo 吴秀波 (male) Hai Qing 海清 (female)

Most Audience Appealing (on rating) Actor and Actress of the Year 年度最具收视号召力男女演员:
    Wallace Huo 霍建华 (male), Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗 (female)

Youku Index Most Audience Appealing (on rating) Actor and Actress of the Year 优酷指数年度最具收视号召力男女演员:
    Huang Hai Bo 黄海波 (male), Zhang Xin Yi 张歆艺 (female)

Best Idol of the Year 年度 新锐偶像:
    Gunai Liang 贾乃亮 (male) , Tong Li Ya 佟丽娅 (female)

Youku Index Best Idol of the Year 优酷指数新锐偶像:
    Zhang Rui 张睿、Ban Jie Ming 班杰明、Li Jia Hang李佳航、Hai Lu 海陆

Best Youku Index Supporting Actor and Actress of the Year 优酷指数最佳男女配角:
    Jiang Lin Jing 蒋林静、Lu Fang Sheng 芦芳生  

Best Supporting Actor and Actress of the year 年度最佳男女配角:
    Mao Zi Jun 茅子俊、Hong Xiao Ling 洪小铃

Best Youku Index on Screen Couple of the Year 优酷指数最佳荧屏情侣:
    Liu Kai Wei 刘恺威、Ying er 颖儿 

Best Producer of the Year 最佳制作人:
    Ruby Lin 林心如

Best Director of the Year 年度最佳导演:
    Yan Jiang Gang 阎建钢  

Best Scriptwriter of the Year 年度最佳编剧:
    赵锐勇 王彪 周粟
    Thanks for posting up this translated list of Youku awards! I'm confused; what's the difference between an award that has "Youku Index" on it versus one that doesn't? For example, what is the difference between Youku Index Most Popular Actor and Actress of the Year and Most Popular Actor and Actress of the Year?

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Thanks for posting up this translated list of Youku awards! I'm confused; what's the difference between an award that has "Youku Index" on it versus one that doesn't? For example, what is the difference between Youku Index Most Popular Actor and Actress of the Year and Most Popular Actor and Actress of the Year?
    I read it that Youku claimed they have a sophisticated method in tracking internet surfing hit rate of their videos. I don't know whether I interpreted it correctly Youku index means internet surfing hit rate and without Youku index means in general.

Hi, everyone
    I've been a silence reader and cannot be silence anymore for Wallace

I read it that Youku claimed they have a sophisticated method in tracking internet surfing hit rate of their videos. I don't know whether I interpreted it correctly Youku index means internet surfing hit rate and without Youku index means in general.
    Thanks for the clarification. Your explanation makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringBreeze View Post
    Hi, everyone
    I've been a silence reader and cannot be silence anymore for Wallace
    When I first read your comment, I thought you meant that Wallace Huo was getting beaten up in this forum and you had to step in and speak up for him. But I know what you mean now. Wallace Huo is very handsome and one simply cannot keep silent about that. Welcome to the Wallace Huo fan club at spcnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. Your explanation makes sense.

When I first read your comment, I thought you meant that Wallace Huo was getting beaten up in this forum and you had to step in and speak up for him. But I know what you mean now. Wallace Huo is very handsome and one simply cannot keep silent about that. Welcome to the Wallace Huo fan club at spcnet.
    Well, apart from being handsome. I just respect him as an artist for not afraid taking the difficult path to be recognized as an actor.

Well, apart from being handsome. I just respect him as an artist for not afraid taking the difficult path to be recognized as an actor.
    Welcome SpringBreeze! When I first learnt about him I thought he's just one pretty face star. I would get rid of him in no time as I'd never been a fan of anyone else before. However, the more I know about him I more I like him. It's more about his personality, not purely his look, that I like the most.

Bad news! because of some crash in schedules, Wallace can't make it to the promo event in Beijing on Dec 25th....

Some talented Huo mis just composed a song to celebrate Wallace's 31st birthday (on Dec 26). I'm touched.

The song: 《灼灼其华》"Your Are Shining" http://yc.5sing.com/926367.html
    Singer 演唱:一抹无尘
    Song writer 作词:一抹无尘
    Composer 作曲:渡濑良桥
    Arranged by 编曲:渡濑良桥
    Post remix 后期混缩:嘉熹

楚楚云天 江湖引 (孟天楚)Chǔchǔ yúntiān jiānghú yǐn (Mèng Tiān Chu) (describing his character in Xing Ming Shi Ye)
    摘星繁花初放 (夏渊桥)Zhāi xīng fánhuā chū fàng (Xià Yuān Qiáo) (describing his character in Star)
    青丝绕 言笑淡淡 (顾留芳、林业平)Qīngsī rào yánxiào dàndàn (Gù Liú Fāng, Lín Yè Píng) (describing his character in CP3)
    白衣轻踏蜀山 (徐长卿)Báiyī qīng tà shǔshān (Xú Zhǎng Qīng) (describing his character in CP3)

离歌声声 笑颜如影 亦随行(离歌笑)Lí gēshēng shēng xiàoyán rú yǐng yì suíháng (Lí Gē Xiào) (describing his character in Strange Hero)
    时光匆匆 一剪梅花依然 (赵时俊)Shíguāng cōngcōng yī jiǎn méihuā yīrán (Zhào Shí Jùn) (describing his character in Yi Jian Mei)

笔砚微暖 风语安 (曹砚、微风)Bǐ yàn wēi nuǎn fēng yǔ ān (Cáo Yàn, Wéi Fēng) (describing his characters in Yi Yi Xian Qian Chong)
    我们一起向前冲 (主演《一一向前冲》)Wǒmen yīqǐ xiàng qián chōng (zhǔyǎn “Yī Yī Xiàng Qián Chōng”) (We move forward together)
    看到你点滴进步 Kàn dào nǐ diǎndī jìnbù (See you progressing bit by bit)
    我们也觉幸福 (感动于那首《伞下的幸福》)Wǒmen yě jué xìngfú (gǎndòng yú nà shǒu “Sǎn Xià De Xìng Fú”) (we also feel happy)

那时年少 独影前行 因梦想 Nà shí niánshào dú yǐng qián xíng yīn mèngxiǎng (When you were young, you came alone with a dream)
    如今回首望 守得云开见日明 (夏云开)Rújīn huíshǒu wàng shǒu de yún kāi jiàn rì míng (Xià Yún Kāi) (now looking back, your efforts are seeing bright lights)

灼灼其华 Zhuózhuó qí huá (Your are shining)
    微微一笑情若故 Wéiwéi yīxiào qíng ruò gù (with a smile and with the same dream)
    携手前行不退步 Xiéshǒu qián xíng bù tuìbù (hand in hand moving ahead without turning back)
    望君珍重在未来的道路 Wàng jūn zhēnzhòng zài wèilái de dàolù (hope you treasure the roads ahead)

也许有挫折 也许有悲伤的时候 Yěxǔ yǒu cuòzhé yěxǔ yǒu bēishāng de shíhou (there maybe setbacks, there maybe moments of sadness)
    一定有我们照亮你的路 Yīdìng yǒu wǒmen zhào liàng nǐ de lù (you will have us lighting up your roads)

风雨无阻 踏歌行 Fēngyǔ wúzǔ tàgē xíng (no rains and winds can stop, on the road singing)
    要走好每一步 (座右铭:跟着节奏走,走好每一步。)Yào zǒu hǎo měi yībù (zuòyòumíng: Gēnzhe jiézòu zǒu, zǒu hǎo měi yībù.) (going well with each step)
    琅月如钩 相思绾 (唐琅)Láng yuè rú gōu xiāngsī wǎn (Táng Láng) (describing his character in Tang Lang Tan An)
    靖忆旧舞红拂 (李靖)Jìng yì jiù wǔ hóng fú (Li Jìng) (describing his character in Hong Fu Nu)

潇然年华 阡陌茫茫 笑倾诉 Xiāo rán niánhuá qiānmò mángmáng xiào qīngsù
    望子航悟心 共谱感动声声 (韩子航)Wàngzǐ háng wù xīn gòng pǔ gǎndòng shēng shēng (Hán Zi Háng) (describing his character in Inspire the Life)

霍霍生辉 红鸾花连月倾城 (刘连城)Huòhuò shēng huī hóng luán huā lián yuè qīng chéng (Liú Lián Chéng) (describing his character in QSHF)
    重聆君音泪沾襟 (演唱插曲《倾世》)Zhòng líng jūn yīn lèi zhān jīn (yǎnchàng chāqǔ “qīng shì”) (Wallace's song, Qing Shi)
    似水流年 愿君平喜安乐 (爱着那首《你好就好》)Sì shuǐ liúnián yuàn jūnpíng xǐ ānlè (àizhe nà shǒu “Nǐ Hǎo Jiù Hǎo”) (Wallace's song, Ni Hao Jiu Hao)
    情意已不用诉 Qíngyì yǐ bùyòng su (no need to say thank you)
    一路寻霍 陌上花开 Yīlù xún huò mò shàng huā kāi (we will find you on the way, flowers bloom on the roads)
    甘之若饴 多叹已不成音 Gān zhī ruò yí duō tàn yǐ bùchéng yīn (sweet as honey, miss you much)

不禁一番冰雪寒彻骨 Bùjīn yī fān bīngxuě hán chègǔ (if has not been through with that bitting cold)
    不历一经年艰辛之路 Bù lì yījīng nián jiānxīn zhī lù (if has not been through with those difficult times)
    怎知那梅花香 自苦中来不轻散 Zěn zhī nà méihuā xiāng zì kǔ zhōng lái bu qīng sàn (without knowing the smell of sweet blossom, it has been hard to come by)
    你曾说做我们的第一 (铭记那首《你的第一》)Nǐ céng shuō zuò wǒmen de dì yī (míngjì nà shǒu “Nǐ De Dì Iī”) (you once said be our no. 1)
    我们亦知你真实如一 Wǒmen yì zhī nǐ zhēnshí rúyī (we know you are still the same person you once were)
    此生不换情意 我愿寄君一曲 Cǐshēng bù huàn qíngyì wǒ yuàn jì jūn yī qū (will not change our feeling about you for life, here we send you a song)

(间奏)(interlude)

霍华自远 (霍吧标题前缀,居高声而自远)Huò huá zì yuǎn (huò ba biāotí qiánzhuì, jū gāo shēng ér zì yuǎn) (describing a theme of Wallace forum in Baidu)
    茫茫世间寻到你 Mángmáng shìjiān xún dào nǐ (finding you in the vast world)
    如向往命中注定 Rú xiàngwǎng mìngzhòng zhùdìng (as if longing for fate)
    等待你感动我们的生命 (领衔主演《感动生命》)Děngdài nǐ gǎndòng wǒmen de shēngmìng (lǐngxián zhǔyǎn “Gǎn Dòng Shēng Mìng”) (waiting for you to inspire our lives)

那样的侧颜 那样入心神的声音 Nàyàng de cè yán nàyàng rù xīnshén de shēngyīn (with such a side face, with a voice touching our souls)
    那样不可复制 霍之光影 Nàyàng bùkě fùzhì huò zhī guāngyǐng (that cannot be replicated, Hou's bright shadow)

灼灼其华 伴君行 每一步 Zhuózhuó qí huá bàn jūn xíng měi yībù (you are shining, we'll walk with you, in every step).
    Last edited by tobeme; 12-19-11 at 07:59 AM.

Oh, I'm touched, too! These Huo mis much know Wallace very well to write such a song. Most of his drama characters and a number of his songs are included in this song. I love it that we'll walk with him in every step. I wish him a bright future and most of all, happiness and with good health all the way.
    Last edited by ichiban; 12-19-11 at 07:58 AM.

Oh, I'm touched, too! These Huo mis much know Wallace very well to write such a song. Most of his drama characters and a number of his songs are included in this song. I love it that we'll walk with him in every step. I wish him a bright future and most of all, happiness and with good health all the way.
    Indeed. Happiness and good health. Hope he'll find a girlfriend next year.

CSKJB BTS - long hair Dylan Kuo is 'cute', LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Some talented Huo mis just composed a song to celebrate Wallace's 31st birthday (on Dec 26). I'm touched.
    Oh... I feel warm hearted. They're so talented. I listen to the song over and over again just because of the efforts and the love they have put in in making this song.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/64343412tw1do48uz6n3vj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/64343412tw1do4a3r9b94j.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/3e48efd6tw1do7w1tx66aj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6265fe9dtw1do3nbeedxdj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4a16d80atw1do3o1etlbdj.jpg')

Welcome SpringBreeze! When I first learnt about him I thought he's just one pretty face star. I would get rid of him in no time as I'd never been a fan of anyone else before. However, the more I know about him I more I like him. It's more about his personality, not purely his look, that I like the most.
    Let's say, he has all in one package.

LOL, I love this phrase, "all in one package". This is quite a best way to describe him!

Gu Zi Ying has just declared she has left Hua Sheng. Because of her resignation, she'll no longer be the producer of Xing Ming Shi Ye. Great news for treating Wallace so badly! A woman from time to time published something and then deleted her posts subsequently is honestly can't take up a senior management role as she can't even be faithful to herself!

Too much dark powder on his face... poor thing!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6f78a526gw1do87sx4adlj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/676bd858gw1do84h5pzbij.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Whitetofu View Post
    Gu Zi Ying has just declared she has left Hua Sheng. Because of her resignation, she'll no longer be the producer of Xing Ming Shi Ye. Great news for treating Wallace so badly! A woman from time to time published something and then deleted her posts subsequently is honestly can't take up a senior management role as she can't even be faithful to herself!
    Good for her!

LOL, all in one package! agreed with Whitetofu this is a great way to describe him!

XMSY wrapped up yesterday. People who saw Wallace in person said he's really thin (although he may not look thin in photos). They said his already small face seems almost 'disappeared' with just bones. Wallace, take a good rest and eat more.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/682173dftw1do7n018wenj.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/682173dftw1do7piej8smj.jpg')

XMSY wrapped up yesterday. People who saw Wallace in person said he's really thin (although he may not look thin in photos). They said his already small face seems almost 'disappeared' with just bones. Wallace, take a good rest and eat more.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/682173dftw1do7n018wenj.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/682173dftw1do7piej8smj.jpg')
    Hope he could take a really good rest. Wish him a very Happy Birthday and a Merry Christmas with his family and friends