Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Split Second 《爭分奪秒》

alot of ppl think this series is not good, but i'm watching it right now, and i think its an alright series. I like Patrick Tam's story, its really sad and he's a good actor! I think when u first get into it, u can't get out of it. Good storyline

I like Kevin and Patrick character in here. But ending is so sad.

there's an english song that plays in this series, does anyone know what its called?
    a part of it goes " she's all i know..."
    Michelle Yu,
    Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle00
    there's an english song that plays in this series, does anyone know what its called?
    a part of it goes " she's all i know..."
    I asked this question earlier on in the thread...
    It's called Heaven knows by Rick Price

Quote Originally Posted by siu_loung_liu
    I asked this question earlier on in the thread...
    It's called Heaven knows by Rick Price
    Yea, i didn't really want to read through 20 pages of this. But i ended up finding it on some other forum.
    Michelle Yu,
    Ontario, Canada

Even though it really does have its weak points and annoying parts, I actually want to re-watch it again Hehe, Kevin's character is quite intriguing. Also I just love watching Claire and Patrick! Usually I find that Claire gets really bad roles and most of her characters I have always disliked or never cared for. Yet in this one, she gets a decent role that is able to make viewers appreciate her in ways. I found the ending to be quite good though not very satisfying. I wanted a clearer ending as to if Patrick and her would be together. But then again the ending like that was nice because it left you to imagine your own ending and also somewhat emphasized Claire's position in Patrick's heart. Lol, sometimes I guess not seeing something makes it better Lol, I'm just rambling on now, hope you guys know what I mean
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Banned

great series , I rate it higher than WAB and blade heart.

the only thing I would say is the timing was crap .

they put in after BH and WAB , a lot of people were still recovering and digesting these 2 , when they put another heavy blockbuster immediately .

viewer exhaustion .

i like kevin very much here. and i actually cried when he died in the end though i expected it
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I quite enjoyed this one... but there were some seriously annoying parts... Why would you rather get your daughter killed than just split up with a Triad Leader's ex - girlfriend ?!?! I liked the Theme Tune... It was cool And I started actually to enjoy Moon River... But I ended up crying on the last few episodes... cos it was kinda emotional when everyone died

Banned

sharon ,

well he didnt really have time did he ? it all happened so fast , if she had survived til he came back to the copshop then maybe he would have broken up with momo . but she was killed off there ane then .

Hehe, same here cherrie! It was quite sad how he phoned Mandy for one last time and then took a "rest." One good thing that came from his death though was at least he didn't have to pair with Mandy. Lol, as bad as that sounds, I didn't like them. I'ld rather have him with Fiona

I ddi enjoy this serie, but I don't think I liked it better than War and Beauty or Blade Heart. Lol, these 3 series were all average to me. I liked something in each of them. Such as in BH, I loved Raymond and Mimi In WAB...lol, can't remember : Then in SS, hehe, you guys should know Patrick, Claire, Kevin, and etc
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

one thing's for sure for me in here....i totally hate alex and yoyo!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Yeah, their characters were annoying and most of all, strange! I didn't mind Yoyo as much because she became a bit crazy at the end. Alex on the other hand was just plain blah. What was with him and the mass killing?!?!?! To think he used to be a cop once. Lol, I liked these two pairing in Burning Flame 2 and their chemistry was still present in here, but characterwise, very argh!

What did you think of Marco? I didn't like him nor hate him. I felt for him though. Really thought that he had loved Yoyo.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

same sentiments about marco. at first i really hate him for all his actions, but in the end, i really felt for him
    cherrie

I thought Hau Man Wah (Marco) did truly love Pang Wai (Yoyo) but his understanding of love is distorted. He thinks love = possession/domination instead of understanding, compassion, etc. Pang Wai was so irritating in this series, why couldn't they have killed her off?

I loved Wing (Claire Yiu) and Patrick Lam's character too! They were a great couple.

I also thought Miki Yeung played Yan Yan pretty well too.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

yeah i really don't like pang wai they should have killed her instead
    cherrie

Despite some people saying this was a bad ending since everyone dies, but it sorta happens that way. Sure its a bit unrealistic, but sometimes, thats just how it goes. I just didn't like how in the end it was Alex Fong who was crazy and imagining like a big chunk of the story. But I guess your daughter being killed does some damage.

I was so sad when Moses died!!!!!!! He looked so sleek in the costume, and then Marco killed him. And it was all because of Patrick ughhh!!!! Good series!