Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Split Second 《爭分奪秒》

Default Split Second 《爭分奪秒》

stars yoyo mung, patrick tam, alex fong.. to be screened soon...

am looking forward to this..anyone else?
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 08:18 PM.

more info abt this pls. is this a new tvb production?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

this series is gonna be aired after war and beauty... that is wut ppl are saying. There are two debates on wut is gonna be aired after war and beauty. At first i thought it would be lost in chamber. Now ppl says its Split in Second

lost in chamber? gosh what's that? im lost to new serials!
    btw, is placebo cure and water margin reload aired in hk? coz i didn't see those in the tvb homepage
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I'm looking forward to it!

Cherrie, PC and WMR haven't been aired in HK as far as I know. Not sure WMR is done shooting. Haven't read anything about it in the news lately.

does neone ave a picture of this series?
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

here are some pics of the stars in this series. Its a collaboration between TVb and CH3 Thailand. It has some Thai stars in it.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://eta-thai.com/images/splitsecond/yoyo-1.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://eta-thai.com/images/splitsecond/patrickandjenson.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://eta-thai.com/images/splitsecond/kevin.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://eta-thai.com/images/splitsecond/chatandjenson.jpg')

The TVB actors
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://eta-thai.com/images/splitsecond/group-1.jpg')

The Thai actors
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://eta-thai.com/images/splitsecond/group-2.jpg')

Group Photo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://eta-thai.com/images/splitsecond/group-5.jpg')

Default split second

am soooooooooo looking forward to see this..as well as wandering hero medics ..
    i wonder wot the storyline is about that its a co-operation wiv thai authorities

When I saw the trailer this series reminded me SSSSSOOOOO much of the movie "Internal Affairs 1,2 & 3."

I think the Thai actress Csirita is pretty.

I do not know if I still want to watch it if it is so much & the same ending as IA.

Yes I can't wait for this series either though I'm debating whether to watch it in Thai or Cantonese. I guess whatever comes first. Hey Dingnoy, where did you get those pics from? they're good.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Banned

Moses only guest star in here or what??

Default split second

okey..credits go to em who puts together www.tvbspacenews.com..i read that split second is plannin to be aired after War and Beauty. Its gonna be wandering hero medics next ... of which i equally look forward to
    Last edited by teddybear; 09-27-04 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    okey..credits go to em who puts together www.tvbspacenews.com..i read that split second is plannin to be aired after War and Beauty. Its gonna be wandering hero medics next ... of which i equally look forward to
    "Wandering Hero Medics"... Is that supose to be out after shine on u is done... If so october is gonna alot of realses inculding lost in the chamber or love and my date with a vampire 3

seems there are more tvb actors/actresses than thai's
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    seems there are more tvb actors/actresses than thai's
    True. Not a problem for me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www3.sympatico.ca/woofamily/highlight02.jpg')
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

hey sutisa,

It will be out at the same time. That is, TVB and CH3 will air the series at the same time. SO i suggest u watch it in thai

yeah
    i just want to comment on the two posters. in split seconds, seemed to me that alex fong is the lead. hmm moses chan's name is written in the poster, but how come he's not in the pic?
    for wong fei hung, i noticed that s4, with the exception of ron ng are there. hehe, seems that bosco's the lead eh? btw, this is out of the topic. just saw kenneth ma so i remembered this. i am rewatching at the threshold of an era 1 and i saw kenneth ma there! he did not speak a single line but he just smiled slyly
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yeah
    i just want to comment on the two posters. in split seconds, seemed to me that alex fong is the lead. hmm moses chan's name is written in the poster, but how come he's not in the pic?
    for wong fei hung, i noticed that s4, with the exception of ron ng are there. hehe, seems that bosco's the lead eh? btw, this is out of the topic. just saw kenneth ma so i remembered this. i am rewatching at the threshold of an era 1 and i saw kenneth ma there! he did not speak a single line but he just smiled slyly
    Me too. Wonder why Moses Chan is not in the poster.

Kenneth Ma does not have a line? I remember he did have some. Isn't he the guy who helps Gallen with the stocks or something?

eh, haven't gotten into that part. but i saw him sitting in chun pui's company. that's the part when sunny's idea/proposal was rejected and given instead to joe ma's assistant (played by the ever famous cameo, wang wei te) he's sitting beside that cameo. i think sunny confronted them in that scene
    cherrie