Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: wot korean series are u seeing now?

impressed by SJS's acting in Cain & Abel so now i watch his old series I'm sorry I luv You.

hi dear friends,
    I watched again Meteor Garden I, just for comparison sake and refreshed my mind of the story again.
    SPCNET FORUM GUIDELINES
    IV.

a) Advertisements/Spamming - Advertising of pirated or copied VCDs, DVDs, and other related medias are not allowed.

Shining Inheritance and Queen Seon Duk
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

I am currently watching Cinderlla Man,Hateful Once Again,A Man's Story/The Slingshot, and The Man Who Can't Get Married.

Hands down the best of all three is The Man Who Can't Get Married, which is a remake of the Japanese classic Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. The only real difference is that the Korean version is ,by my rough estimate, 900 times better then Kekkon Dekinai Otoko.

This series is a definate must watch for everyone, unlike 97% of the Kdramas out their this is:

A: not a Cinderella tale

B: not some sappy story for Korean housewives

C: Not heart wrenchingly, tear jerkingly, tragic

And D: Not a drama which will have you skipping ahead by bits and pieces cause of the snail pace progress or sheer boringness of the series.

So all in all I must say this is a drama none should miss!

P.S

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    To more important things, is worth watching the many episodes of Jumong or should I watch later historical type ( I am missing Dae Jang Geum)
    You must definately watch Jumong! After you realise the deep love you have for Jumong you can start watching Ballad of SeoDongYeo, Legend of the First Kings Four Gods, and Kingdom of the Winds!
    Last edited by Shi-Potian; 07-04-09 at 12:10 AM.

Currently watching Triple. Lee Jung Jae is a sexy piece of work! Can't say the same for the rest of his co-stars.
    玉木宏

blog

finished War of Flower. relatively good show. worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Shi-Potian View Post
    I am currently watching Cinderlla Man,Hateful Once Again,A Man's Story/The Slingshot, and The Man Who Can't Get Married.

Hands down the best of all three is The Man Who Can't Get Married, which is a remake of the Japanese classic Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. The only real difference is that the Korean version is ,by my rough estimate, 900 times better then Kekkon Dekinai Otoko.

This series is a definate must watch for everyone, unlike 97% of the Kdramas out their this is:

A: not a Cinderella tale

B: not some sappy story for Korean housewives

C: Not heart wrenchingly, tear jerkingly, tragic

And D: Not a drama which will have you skipping ahead by bits and pieces cause of the snail pace progress or sheer boringness of the series.

So all in all I must say this is a drama none should miss!

P.S

You must definately watch Jumong! After you realise the deep love you have for Jumong you can start watching Ballad of SeoDongYeo, Legend of the First Kings Four Gods, and Kingdom of the Winds!

Wish I have the time. Have you watched Yi San? I only had time to watch episode 1 and half of episode 2. The child actors are cute. Does any one know where I can read the review? preferably with spoilers.

Currently watching "My Girl" (lovin' Lee Jun Ki), and will start on Goong afterwards.

Lobbylists. "Jumong" is in this series too. Any thread for this series

Thumbs up kimbumm

ofcoursee you have to be watchingg
    dream a korean serires
    with kimbum and sondam bi(=

I'm currently watching:

- What's up, fox?
    - Before & After: Plastic Surgery

Boys Over Flowers
    going to start on You're Beautiful/You're Handsome

darn these new addicting trend dramas.

finished them haha now watching

- Bad Family (for beautiful kim heechul)

Currently watching You're Beautiful. It's pretty funny and addicting so far. Can't wait to watch more.

^^^
    I'm watching "you're beautiful" too. It's really is the best series of 09 for me. Most of the series this year is so disappointing. I hardly like any of them. Thank god "YB" saves this year. It needs better ratings. I'm not even gonna watch IRIS, not my genre.I dont really any actors in IRIS except Jung Ho but he will not get the girl anyways so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    ^^^
    I'm watching "you're beautiful" too. It's really is the best series of 09 for me. Most of the series this year is so disappointing. I hardly like any of them. Thank god "YB" saves this year. It needs better ratings. I'm not even gonna watch IRIS, not my genre.I dont really any actors in IRIS except Jung Ho but he will not get the girl anyways so whatever.
    Same here, YB is one of the better series for me this year too. The last drama I was hooked to was Boys Over Flowers and since then I haven't found anything interesting. I agree that YB needs better ratings, it's such a shame. I haven't given IRIS a try yet, I'm not really interested in the genre either and not a fan of anyone in the cast. But I guess the cast for IRIS is more well known.

I just finished City Hall, starring Kim Sun Ah, and I loved it! I absolutely love Mi Rae and Jo Guk! They have such wonderful chemistry together!!!! I love to rewatch the parts with the 2 of them! It's absolutely a MUST WATCH

Now currently in the middle of watching You're Beautiful starring Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye... it's also very good! Also another must watch!

I'm currently watching "Will it Snow on Christmas." It's okay so far. Kind of weird and cliche but for some reason I'm addicted to it. Some parts are amusing too even though it's a melodrama, lol.

Currently watching Invincible Lee Pyung Kang and Don't Hesitate. To bad there seems to be problems with videos not loading at viikii.

Anyone has any idea what is the significance of winning a PD award in awards shows from SBS. KBS and MBC? Is it some sort of a consolation prize?
    MooMoo Cows Can Fly.