Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: wot korean series are u seeing now?

Quote Originally Posted by botan View Post
    I'm looking forward to Mary Skipped the Curfew too. I was so happy to read that MGY confirmed the lead role in that drama.

Suet Seung, you can find the article about MGY confirming the role here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/09/mo...out-all-night/
    By the way, who were you referring to as 'freaky lips' in BOF?
    Christmas came early!

Kim Jae Wook joined the drama as 2nd lead

click to show/hide spoilers
    That guy is smexy... for some odd reason I imagined hawt make out session of him with Jang Geun Seuk.. dunno why

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    Christmas came early!

That guy is smexy... for some odd reason I imagined hawt make out session of him with Jang Geun Seuk.. dunno why
    Yes, Christmas did come early. Thank you for the update. I'm more excited for the drama now. Hope the storyline will be interesting though. Seems like there's a lot of manhwa/manga adaptions these days.

LOL, your hidden comment is funny.

Queen Seon Deok finally. And starting to watch Possessed too. There is a thread for the former. Is there a thread for "Possessed"?

watching Baker King now. Now i know why it had high rating ^^ haven't finished it tho, too late to continue because need to work the next day ^^

I recently finished Bad Guy... great acting from Kim Nam Gil and Kim Jae Wook!

Going to complete Gumiho: Tale of the Fox Child... the little girls in here sure can cry...

And also racing to catch Playful Kiss every week!

OMG! I missed ep 17-18 of Gloria, but ep 19-20 had such cute scenes between Jin Jin and Kang Suk. I just love them together. At first seeing Gloria is a drama with 50 episodes seems like a lot for a modern drama, and you'd worry about the pacing of the story, but I think it needs that length of episodes for the development of the story and characters. So I'm not worried about the length but the pairing of Jin Jin and Kang Suk is sooooooooo cute. And I love the ending of episode 20! I waited so long for that to happen and finally it happens and its so explosive! I love how well matched the two characters are and how they compliment each other. I didn't think I'd get so addicted to this drama, but it has this slow or more like subtle influence on you and grows on you until you can't get enough of it.

No preview for next episode! Ah! I can't wait for next week's episodes! Of course there's this whole mystery behind Kang Suk's older half bro attempting to kill Jin Jin's sister (in the past and again in recent ep), Jin Joo and causing her emotional trauma and thus her current mental condition. Ah! I want to see more! But since can't I'm rewatching some scenes from previous eps. Ah so cute! Can totally see the iceberg Kang Suk melting. Kind of reminds me of the pairing in Stars Falling from the Sky, except Jin Jin is more likeable and Kang Suk is a real lonely, iceberg that needs a Jin Jin who can melt his coldheart and make him think of others instead of sulking in his own resentments and bitterness.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-07-10 at 04:05 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    Christmas came early!

That is good news! I guess I need to prepare myself with tissue boxes, not to cry but to stop my nosebleeds from all these hot hunks appearing in front of my screen.

Aww...Kim Nam Gil, I miss you!

Oh and I hear Jae Hee is back from his military service. So many of my k-actors are sent off to military service....any one of them back is good news.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Watching Possessed. Feeling sad about the girl. I hope that the ending is not pitiful.

Just finished "Master/God of Study". Everyone in Sacramento here is watching "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" so Imma hit that next. Or maybe "Baker King", heard that one's pretty good too.
    YANG

I saw the Mary Stayed Out All Night demo music video and WOW...the cast is so beautiful. I could totally picture myself going out with both guys. Hahaha kidding. But they all look like they could walk out of a manga/manhwa. I wonder if its music related drama becaus Jang Geun Suk and Kim Jae Wook both look like musicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I saw the Mary Stayed Out All Night demo music video and WOW...the cast is so beautiful. I could totally picture myself going out with both guys. Hahaha kidding. But they all look like they could walk out of a manga/manhwa. I wonder if its music related drama becaus Jang Geun Suk and Kim Jae Wook both look like musicians.
    The drama is adapted from manhwa (same author as Full House). Kim Jae Wook actually lead an indie rock band in real life (lol... he should switch role with JGS).

I didn't read the manhwa, so not sure what it's really about.

Default Pretty insun

Is there a thread on this show? It's a 2009 show but I cannot find it at Soju and no thread here either. How long is that show, if any has watched it?

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    Is there a thread on this show? It's a 2009 show but I cannot find it at Soju and no thread here either. How long is that show, if any has watched it?
    There's 16 episodes. It's called Pretty In-Soon or In-Soon is Pretty. I watched it last year or so, it focuses much on In Soon's life and how it changes because of one incident that was totally not her fault. The romance and love aspect of it--she pretty much is blind to it or just doesn't respond much until the end or so. Well, I guess I can't fault her, she's a very wounded person and so maybe she can't see it or accept it. It's okay, but if you have time to watch other shows, watch it. This is just to watch between shows episodes you're waiting to come out.

I like the song Anytime by Chae Dong Ha (which is one of the songs in the OST of Pretty In-Soon).
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-23-10 at 03:51 PM.

Default Thank you

There's 16 episodes. It's called Pretty In-Soon or In-Soon is Pretty. I watched it last year or so, it focuses much on In Soon's life and how it changes because of one incident that was totally not her fault. The romance and love aspect of it--she pretty much is blind to it or just doesn't respond much until the end or so. Well, I guess I can't fault her, she's a very wounded person and so maybe she can't see it or accept it. It's okay, but if you have time to watch other shows, watch it. This is just to watch between shows episodes you're waiting to come out.

I like the song Anytime by Chae Dong Ha (which is one of the songs in the OST of Pretty In-Soon).
    Thanks Suet Seung. I thought at first it was not that recent because both the main actor and actress were weelll really not young. In Soon must be in her early twenties , but the actress looks like well in her 30s. Her face is sweet but her figure yeeeuu, she looks dumpy. The half sister makes her look even older. I really liked the actor in Damo.

Don't really have much time now, but 16 episodes sounds good. Good to see that you are still very active. Wonder what happened to Jon Doe? I have not read reviews from JD lately.

Slave Hunter. Anyone?

after Playful Kiss finished and waiting for Mary Stayed Out All Night, now i start watching SungKyuKwan Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    Thanks Suet Seung. I thought at first it was not that recent because both the main actor and actress were weelll really not young. In Soon must be in her early twenties , but the actress looks like well in her 30s. Her face is sweet but her figure yeeeuu, she looks dumpy. The half sister makes her look even older. I really liked the actor in Damo.

Don't really have much time now, but 16 episodes sounds good. Good to see that you are still very active. Wonder what happened to Jon Doe? I have not read reviews from JD lately.
    Yes. I'm still actively watching k-dramas. I'm watching Bad Love with Lee Ye Won, Kang Sang Woo and that hot guy from Full House(not Rain BI) and it's getting quite addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    after Playful Kiss finished and waiting for Mary Stayed Out All Night, now i start watching SungKyuKwan Scandal
    I'm waiting for Mary Stayed Out ALL Night too, and I'm waiting for SungKyuKwan Scandal to end so I can watch all the episodes, starting with where I left at ep 8.

Bad Love, I think has several obligated topless actor scenes already.

I spoke too soon. Bad Love becomes draggy after In Jung and Yong Gi fall in love and have to face the reality of In Jung's past love with Soo Hwan. It just becomes more dramatic and draggy from ep10 and up. I'm waiting for the ep that is less draggy. Oh yes, kill of both In Jung and Yong Gi's fathers and make the love story even more draggy and melodramatic by bringing back the actress who played Joanne to act as the fourth/fifth wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Slave Hunter. Anyone?
    There's a Chuno thread (+rant) out there.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=28362

It's not too bad of a watch if you don't mind random disorganized plots...

I spoke too soon. Bad Love becomes draggy after In Jung and Yong Gi fall in love and have to face the reality of In Jung's past love with Soo Hwan. It just becomes more dramatic and draggy from ep10 and up. I'm waiting for the ep that is less draggy.
    I don't think that episode will come. From what I remember, it drags and drags, and drags some more until the end.
    I find the idea of getting back together just to break up completely really really weird.