Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
wot korean series are u seeing now? - Page 36
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 823

Thread: wot korean series are u seeing now?

  1. #701
    Senior Member Shakespeare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow...
    Posts
    1,427

    Default Empress Ki

    [color=red]Empress Ki[/color]











    http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/298703201310211651261.jpg[/img][/URL]
    full article
    http://www.ancientchinese.net/index....26120#msg26120

  2. #702
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Started watching The Great Seer. Anyone watching/watched it?
    Finally finished watching it. Worth a watch though it becomes a bit draggy towards the end.

    Will be watching a modern detective series The Ghost next.

    Learnt that there is a good 200-episode series on the founding of Goryeo - Taejo Wang Geon. Anyone watched it?

  3. #703
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Finally finished watching Ghost (Phantom). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_(TV_series). Quite an interesting show. Ending is quite classic - possibly that's the best way to end the show.

    Planning to watch The Fugitive of Joseon next. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fugitive_of_Joseon

  4. #704
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Finished:
    Golden Cross

    Currently Watching:
    Hotel King
    Joseon Gunman

  5. #705
    Junior Member Kristina Mon Chee Chee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany, Germany
    Posts
    3

    Default


    'Empress Ki'


    'Hotel King'


    and 'Potato Star'

  6. #706
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Finally finished watching Ghost (Phantom). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_(TV_series). Quite an interesting show. Ending is quite classic - possibly that's the best way to end the show.

    Planning to watch The Fugitive of Joseon next. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fugitive_of_Joseon
    Finished Fugitive of Joseon. Quite an interesting show. Happy ending.

  7. #707
    Senior Member skoo78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Watching the night watchman. Anybody else watching this?

  8. #708
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    509

    Default

    I am currently watching Glorious Day. It is a wholesome drama. Safe for kids to watch though I doubt they'd enjoy it.

  9. #709
    Senior Member skoo78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    I am currently watching Glorious Day. It is a wholesome drama. Safe for kids to watch though I doubt they'd enjoy it.
    Is it a good so far?
    Sim neej aws...

  10. #710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Starting to watch Ten 2. Only two episodes. And my goodness, it's so complicated. How did the detective's wife die? Why is the detective's wife in the hotel? Can someone enlighten me?

  11. #711
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Is it a good so far?
    It is. I like it. Not much action but you can expect lots of dramas. But it's not headache inducing kind of drama though, so it's good.

  12. #712
    Senior Member skoo78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    It is. I like it. Not much action but you can expect lots of dramas. But it's not headache inducing kind of drama though, so it's good.
    Hmmm...I am going to check this drama out the after I am done with The Night Watchman.

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Starting to watch Ten 2. Only two episodes. And my goodness, it's so complicated. How did the detective's wife die? Why is the detective's wife in the hotel? Can someone enlighten me?
    I haven't watched the first one, sorry. have you checked dramabeans website? They may have the answers from their recaps.
    Sim neej aws...

  13. #713
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    I haven't watched the first one, sorry. have you checked dramabeans website? They may have the answers from their recaps.
    Thanks. Maybe watch a few more episodes. Yes, will play it a visit after I can't figure it out again.

  14. #714
    Senior Member skoo78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Thanks. Maybe watch a few more episodes. Yes, will play it a visit after I can't figure it out again.
    You seem to like a lot of the crime and action genres correct? I was wondering, have you seen vampire prosecutor? I heard it is good.
    Sim neej aws...

  15. #715
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    You seem to like a lot of the crime and action genres correct? I was wondering, have you seen vampire prosecutor? I heard it is good.
    Saw it. But prefer Ten. Vampire prosecutor is capable because he has special powers. Whereas Ten team is more about ordinary people.

  16. #716
    Senior Member skoo78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Saw it. But prefer Ten. Vampire prosecutor is capable because he has special powers. Whereas Ten team is more about ordinary people.
    Yay u wrote back. Lol. I may have to do a marathon on both shows then when I have free time. I heard there is going to be a new Korean drama where the criminals are going to be the good guys. Kind of like dexter I guess? Do you know the title of it?

  17. #717
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Yay u wrote back. Lol. I may have to do a marathon on both shows then when I have free time. I heard there is going to be a new Korean drama where the criminals are going to be the good guys. Kind of like dexter I guess? Do you know the title of it?
    Sorry I have not heard of it.

  18. #718
    Senior Member Shakespeare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow...
    Posts
    1,427

    Default The Equator Man (Drama - 2012)

    The Equator Man (Drama - 2012)
    http://www.hancinema.net/korean_dram...quator_Man.php

    Réalisé par Han Sang-woo (한상우), Kim Yong-soo-I (김용수)

    Scénario de Kim In-yeong (김인영)

    •Drame
    KBS | Diffusion : 2012/03/21~2012/05/24

    20 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:55
    Also known as "Man From the Equator"
    Synopsis
    Jang-il, the smartest of the school, and Seon-wu, the strongest kid in Yeosu, are best friends. Influenced by Jang-il, Seon-wu starts studying and working hard towards his dream. However, all of a sudden, Seon-wu’s guardian, Kyung-pil, dies a mysterious death and Seon-wu becomes blind while investigating on the case...
    13 years have passed. Jang-il becomes a special prosecutor. Seon-wu becomes a young CEO of Royal Tree, an investment trust company. Ji-won works as a VIP party planner at a five-star hotel. And Sumi becomes a hyperrealism painter. They all have gone their separate ways. However, the fate draws them back together…


    Amazing drama great script...great acting
    very worth to watch

    Eom Tae-woong
    엄태웅
    As
    Kim Seon-woo
    (김선우)
    Lee Bo-yeong (이보영)
    Lee Bo-yeong
    이보영
    As
    Han Ji-won
    (한지원)
    Lee Joon-hyeok (이준혁)
    Lee Joon-hyeok
    이준혁
    As
    Lee Jang-il
    (이장일)
    Lim Jeong-eun (임정은)
    Lim Jeong-eun
    임정은
    As
    Choi Soo-mi
    (최수미)
    Kim Young-cheol (김영철)
    Kim Young-cheol
    김영철
    As
    Jin No-sik
    (진노식)
    Lee Won-jong (이원종)
    Lee Won-jong
    이원종
    As
    Lee Yong-bae
    (이용배)

















    online
    http://www.dramastream.org/korean-dr...episode-1.html

  19. #719
    Senior Member skoo78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    265

    Default

    @ Shakespeare: what is your review on the Equator Man?

    @ weekj: I finally found that Korean drama that I was talking about. I was wrong about the source. Lol. It is about criminals, but more like they help the prosecutor with cases. It is called Bad Boys. It looks interesting. Below is the link to one of the bloggers that I follow.
    http://koalasplayground.com/2014/08/...r-and-teasers/
    Sim neej aws...

  20. #720
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    @ weekj: I finally found that Korean drama that I was talking about. I was wrong about the source. Lol. It is about criminals, but more like they help the prosecutor with cases. It is called Bad Boys. It looks interesting. Below is the link to one of the bloggers that I follow.
    http://koalasplayground.com/2014/08/...r-and-teasers/
    Thanks for the recommendation. Looks like a gangster-mafia drama.

Similar Threads

  1. Your First Favorite korean series???
    By CanDEE in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-19-16, 10:02 PM
  2. Korean series that glued you to the seat
    By lotusgal in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-16-10, 09:30 PM
  3. help with korean drama series name
    By yapfangyu in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-22-08, 05:10 AM
  4. what is your favorite ost in korean series
    By kfanclub in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-26-07, 03:37 AM
  5. Is Michael Owen gonna leave Real Madrid or wot??
    By Ronaldo07 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-04-05, 11:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •