Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: wot korean series are u seeing now?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. Looks like a gangster-mafia drama.
    I know, it does! I don't know if you or anyone in here is into Romantic Comedy, but I heard that the US is remaking "My Love From Another Star".

The big TV Broadcasting, ABC, is taking on this project. Here's the link:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/-my-l...sting-company/

Would it be good? or would it be a complete failure like Boys Over Flower-American Version.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    I know, it does! I don't know if you or anyone in here is into Romantic Comedy, but I heard that the US is remaking "My Love From Another Star".

The big TV Broadcasting, ABC, is taking on this project. Here's the link:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/-my-l...sting-company/

Would it be good? or would it be a complete failure like Boys Over Flower-American Version.
    No, I am not into Romance genre. More interested in historical drama like Jumong or mystery-like drama like Ten.

No, I am not into Romance genre. More interested in historical drama like Jumong or mystery-like drama like Ten.
    Ooohhh...Jumong!!! Love that drama. Ok, I am hooked watching Ten now. Lol. I didn't go to sleep until 3am!! Thanks wkeej for the sleepiness night.
    Sim neej aws...

Ooohhh...Jumong!!! Love that drama. Ok, I am hooked watching Ten now. Lol. I didn't go to sleep until 3am!! Thanks wkeej for the sleepiness night.
    Are u watching Ten or Ten 2? managed to watch episode 3 of Ten 2 yesterday night - about the police professor. Quite an interesting episode. One thing I can't understand/remember is who has been maintaining (e.g. paying rent) for the murderer's home over these years. Must be the police prof I believe.

Are u watching Ten or Ten 2? managed to watch episode 3 of Ten 2 yesterday night - about the police professor. Quite an interesting episode. One thing I can't understand/remember is who has been maintaining (e.g. paying rent) for the murderer's home over these years. Must be the police prof I believe.
    I'm watching the first season of Ten, slowly (due to being busy). I don't get one thing though. Probably you can explain this to me. The main female lead, Jo An who plays Nam Ye Ri, does she have a psychic ability or something? Seems like she is very good at sensing people's thoughts...If you know what I mean... I really like the first part of the twin sisters. It threw me off guard, thinking that her twin was the murderer until the end. That pedo director was disgusting also. Very sad but loved Ten indeed. That is why I blamed you for making me hooked on it now. LOL...Thanks
    Sim neej aws...

I'm watching the first season of Ten, slowly (due to being busy). I don't get one thing though. Probably you can explain this to me. The main female lead, Jo An who plays Nam Ye Ri, does she have a psychic ability or something? Seems like she is very good at sensing people's thoughts...If you know what I mean... I really like the first part of the twin sisters. It threw me off guard, thinking that her twin was the murderer until the end. That pedo director was disgusting also. Very sad but loved Ten indeed. That is why I blamed you for making me hooked on it now. LOL...Thanks
    Yes, the episode about the twin sisters is real fantastic. To be frank, that's the only episode I can remember from Ten.
    No, the female lead actress is quite normal. If I remember correctly, in one episode, it did explain about her high school days. She was a very smart and competitive student then.

watched ep 4&5 yesterday. It's about gambling addiction. Quite good.
    1. Ep 1 &2: what I won't understand is why the detective's wife go the hotel and how does she die? I have a feeling that she is killed by the real F.
    2. Ep 3: who has been maintaining the murderer's home over the years? should be the police professor
    4. Ep 4 & 5: how did "big pig"'s wife and daughter die? killed in the hospital? while big pig is at home watching the killing by the doctor? how did the wife got the key to the doctor's door?

watched ep 4&5 yesterday. It's about gambling addiction. Quite good.
    1. Ep 1 &2: what I won't understand is why the detective's wife go the hotel and how does she die? I have a feeling that she is killed by the real F.
    2. Ep 3: who has been maintaining the murderer's home over the years? should be the police professor
    4. Ep 4 & 5: how did "big pig"'s wife and daughter die? killed in the hospital? while big pig is at home watching the killing by the doctor? how did the wife got the key to the doctor's door?
    Omg...I wanted to know why the professor stored his cases in his cabinet and labeled it "F". F has something to do with his personal agenda correct? Makes want to skip some episodes or just go straight to part 2. Lol. Unless, you know what cases I should watch in the first series. 
    Sim neej aws...

Omg...I wanted to know why the professor stored his cases in his cabinet and labeled it "F". F has something to do with his personal agenda correct? Makes want to skip some episodes or just go straight to part 2. Lol. Unless, you know what cases I should watch in the first series. 
    F = killed a few women. When his wife/fiancee is killed, the method resembles "F".
    As what I said, I can't remember any other cases other than the twin sisters case in Ten. Though I think some of the cases are interesting too.

Questions on Ten 2.
    3. Ep 4 & 5: how did "big pig"'s wife and daughter die? killed in the hospital? while big pig is at home watching the killing by the doctor? how did the wife got the key to the doctor's door?
    4. Ep 6: is there a need to kill both people at one go?
    Last edited by wkeej; 10-01-14 at 11:28 PM.

Questions on Ten 2.
    3. Ep 4 & 5: how did "big pig"'s wife and daughter die? killed in the hospital? while big pig is at home watching the killing by the doctor? how did the wife got the key to the doctor's door?
    4. Ep 6: is there a need to kill both people at one go?
    5. Ep 7: who transfer the wife's body to the swamp? whose car was the "innocent" girl driving?
    6. Ep 8: I thought I understand this episode. But why did she kill her own love? Is it because he said that he can no longer protect her? Does she know that it is him? I presume so as she will hear his voice. This episode is probably counter-intuitive, at times being ignorant may not be bliss.
    7. Ep 9: It is also quite straightforward. But why does the CDC lady want the stock report? To give it to the man whom she bowed down?
    8. Ep 10: This episode is quite confusing but understandable. Perhaps the two messages are: even one does not trust your own friends and evil begets evil.
    9. Ep. 10 & 11: The 18 year-old girl was killed because she knew the secret?

Yes, finished the whole series. F real killer was not found. Do they intend to film Ten 3 then?
    Last edited by wkeej; 11-09-14 at 07:46 PM.

귀신보는 형사 처용 / The Ghost-Seeing Detective Cheo Yong http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=29753

The stories are easier to understand. For the second episode, initially I thought the story is similar to the "twins" story in Ten. But it wasn't and it turned out to be quite intriguing too.
    Last edited by wkeej; 11-24-14 at 11:01 AM.

Just finished watching Fated to Love You (Jang Hyuk & Jang Nara). Remake of the Taiwan version which I never watched. Was bored and was looking around for something to watch without reading any reviews first (and something that has been completely aired - I don't want the suspense to wait). Finished watching pretty much in few days.

Surprisingly a good one for me, fast paced and an honest lusty man character (hahahaha). Little bit slapstick comedy humor though.

I'm in love with the OST now - Ailee's Goodbye My Love. If anybody has a good mp3 version and willing to share, please let me know

귀신보는 형사 처용 / The Ghost-Seeing Detective Cheo Yong http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=29753

The stories are easier to understand. For the second episode, initially I thought the story is similar to the "twins" story in Ten. But it wasn't and it turned out to be quite intriguing too.
    I haven't watched all of the first series. Do you like this drama more than Ten? When you said the story was similar to "twins" in Ten, I was already interested in it. I really do enjoy the twins episode. Until now, that's the only episode I still remember.
    Sim neej aws...

I haven't watched all of the first series. Do you like this drama more than Ten? When you said the story was similar to "twins" in Ten, I was already interested in it. I really do enjoy the twins episode. Until now, that's the only episode I still remember.
    It is easier to follow compared to Ten. It is more like Japanese detective series kindaichi as it will review what happened. so far, I have only watched two episodes. Somewhat expected, the second episode is not as interesting as the first one. Will report more when I continue the series.

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    Just finished watching Fated to Love You (Jang Hyuk & Jang Nara). Remake of the Taiwan version which I never watched. Was bored and was looking around for something to watch without reading any reviews first (and something that has been completely aired - I don't want the suspense to wait). Finished watching pretty much in few days.

Surprisingly a good one for me, fast paced and an honest lusty man character (hahahaha). Little bit slapstick comedy humor though.

I'm in love with the OST now - Ailee's Goodbye My Love. If anybody has a good mp3 version and willing to share, please let me know
    Stalk Dramabeans ( dramabeans.com)' episode summaries for Fated to Love You and you will find the song you are looking for.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I'm watching Pride and Prejudice K-drama (I still don't like how they use Jane Austen's title...though there can be prejudice but really no they need a different English title) - the drama is a prosecutor police drama with a bigger conspiracy mystery linking to the main heroine's brother's death. It's good at keeping some people guessing what happens next.

Watching Birth of a Beauty - revenge, kind of tempations of wife/husband type drama with dead wife but not dead coming back for vengeance, comedy, wars of the heirs type drama and romance. Good so far.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I'm watching Gu Family Book an older show from 2013. Bad acting all around and the plot is really...lame. but the lead actress is so cute and her character so rootable that I can't help but stick around. I picked this series up for purely superficial reasons. The lead male is dam ugly though.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    I'm watching Gu Family Book an older show from 2013. Bad acting all around and the plot is really...lame. but the lead actress is so cute and her character so rootable that I can't help but stick around. I picked this series up for purely superficial reasons. The lead male is dam ugly though.
    Dropped it long ago, I never even finished it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Dropped it long ago, I never even finished it.
    What made you drop it? I literally sit there cringing at all the plot holes and lame dialogue but still stuck around because I like the lead girl and her character.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.