Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tian Jian Qun Xia 《天剑群侠》

Default Tian Jian Qun Xia 《天剑群侠》

Has anyone watched this series-天剑群侠?

I just started it last night ... can't tell if it's good.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-08-11 at 01:38 AM.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

what this series about? does it good? does this the sequel to the 7 Warriors

Not sure if it's a sequel but i don't think so.

It's about the Wu Lin people fighting for "Tian Jian Wu Jue", basically so they can get the Tian Jian (Heavenly sword). This sword was commisionned by Qing Shi Huang before he died, it is so powerful whoever has get can take over the world. The story starts with that prologue, then it was about China many hundred years later.

The main char is called Xiao Ting (the actor name is Shao Feng, but not sure if I read correctly), he is a blind swordman. Eric Suen is also in the show but not the main character.

Actually, I just read the synopsis in SINA ... there is a twist to the story.

***************WARNING SPOILER************************

Xiao Ting is actually the big bad guy. He has been fooling everyone, pretending to be the good guy.

I find this very interesting because it's usually the co-star who turns out to be the bad guy, not the main char.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

I have seen this serie in my chinatown, but I didn't seen it yet....what's character plays by Eric???
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    I have seen this serie in my chinatown, but I didn't seen it yet....what's character plays by Eric???
    Ku Han Yang 古汉阳

Hi Tinac, have you watched more of this serie? If so, do you like it? I read somewhere that the mainland fans are going crazy over Shao Feng. They said that he was super cool in this serie. It is unusual to have a blind swordman as the lead, not to mention that he is actually the bad guy. Who is the female lead? Do they look compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by FaMoonLau
    Hi Tinac, have you watched more of this serie? If so, do you like it? I read somewhere that the mainland fans are going crazy over Shao Feng. They said that he was super cool in this serie. It is unusual to have a blind swordman as the lead, not to mention that he is actually the bad guy. Who is the female lead? Do they look compatible?
    No, I haven't got time to watch series too many late night conf calls. Anyway, there is something funny with the VCDs, I can't play them on my laptop so have to watch it on the family DVD player... it's tough fighting for TV in my house.

Yeah, I think he is not bad but sometimes his makeup is a bit too heavy on the foundation ... well that's nickpicking. Actually, when I saw the bad guy (he wore a mask) I thought he looked familiar, thought they mgiht be "long-lost" brother .... didn't expect it's the same guy. Oh, his blindness was "cured" somewhere in the middle of part one, but not sure how 'coz I discovered this "miracle "when I jump to the last disc on vol 1.

I don't like the main girls, well all the girls except the one that pairs with Eric Suen. The other 2 main girls are pretty (not beautiful) but they are not very young and have to act like they are younger ... don't like it. Especially the main girl Tang Rou Shuen(?) that XT likes, she looks like she has to shoulder all the suffering in the world. I know her parents are killed and she have to revenge and all that, but she looks like she is going to cry at any moment... don't like cry baby... give me a girl that can kickass like Huang Rong, much more interesting.
    Last edited by tinac; 10-14-04 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I will pass on this one. I heard the main girl is Yue Ling. She is pretty old and tends to play the weepy kind of girl. Not my favorite either.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

I'm watching this series right now and really I like the theme song ! Can anyone tell me who sang it and what's the song name? It's really catchy !
    Cheers!!!!!!

I finished it last night......Shao Feng is really cool. Overall it's a good series but the ending was bit a short.....I think there might be a sequel.

Now I can't get the theme song off my head! Does anyone know who sang it and where can i get it, please help!
    Cheers!!!!!!

Default To Fallen Angel

I did some research and found out that Shao Feng himself sang both of the songs! Beginning and ending themesongs! yeah i was so surprised and happy that it was him...from other of his forums or eric suens...hehe.

Smile

I've just watched the fantastic serial "Xian Jian Qi Yuan". Fell head over heels for the main character. Could'nt get him out of my head. Tried surfing the Internet for information on the serial and the actor but the search was futile. Am I glad to find this website. At least I know a little more about him. =)

Shao Feng's role as Xiao Ting is so captivating. I love the way he smiles/frowns/speaks, his charisma and charm, his sword-fighting scenes. So sad to see him unrepentant, piercing Ruo Xuan with his Xian Jian and falling down the cliff together in the end... =(

My version of the perfect ending would be where Xiao Ting will finally be remorseful and repent, and save both Ruo Xuan and the baby with the revival pill he obtained from Xiao Xiao Zi. =)

Hi all,

I finally found it !.....Its like what Faye3 was saying, theme song is called "She Wu" and sang by Shao Feng! Here is the link to it: "She Wu"

Its second on the list.

Enjoy!
    Cheers!!!!!!

Fallen Angel Thanks for sharing the theme song. I love both of the songs sung by Shao Feng. In my opinion, the song is as sad as the series *sniff sniff*... I actually started watching this series because of the main actress, Yue Ling. She used to be my favorite Taiwanese actress (Gui Zhang Fu etc.) However, I agree that she looks so OLD in this one!
    Last edited by Neuron; 06-20-05 at 01:39 AM.

Besides the endding that is too abrupt, overall I love this series. I really wish XT would end up with the other girl instead of TRX though. Wish they have a sequel. Again love the theme song especially the first sentence 天不要这样对我.. it also says ...天不要这样怜我. I think they're what in XT's mind. COOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neuron
    Besides the endding that is too abrupt, overall I love this series. I really wish XT would end up with the other girl instead of TRX though. Wish they have a sequel. Again love the theme song especially the first sentence 天不要这样对我.. it also says ...天不要这样怜我. I think they're what in XT's mind. COOL!!
    Yeah, I like the other girl too !

Anyway, I found the lyric to the theme song but still can't locate the song......Please let me know if any of you manage to find the song!

Thanks
    Cheers!!!!!!

My God, my God, my God ....I managed to find the theme song 舍我 by 邵 峰 at long last ! If any of you want it, just pm me for the link !
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 10-13-05 at 02:48 AM.
    Cheers!!!!!!

Umm... Who are the actors and actresses in this?
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    My God, my God, my God ....I managed to find the theme song 舍我 by 邵 峰 at long last ! If any of you want it, just pm me for the link !

OMG you did! i want it! i want it!

As for the actors and actresses is Yue ling and shao feng. He's HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by faye1
    OMG you did! i want it! i want it!

As for the actors and actresses is Yue ling and shao feng. He's HOT!

Here it is: 舍我 by 邵 峰
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 11-18-05 at 02:21 AM.
    Cheers!!!!!!