Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: KEVIN CHENG 郑嘉颖

Kevin Cheung is really hot.

I have to agree with you goddessofhonour where all he plays are serious roles but I think that he does a good job of it anyway. So cute.
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there you all

Anyways I do agree with you P-chan and girly. Kevin should be given more series roles because he would do them so well! Don't you think he has this mysterious serious look on him when he doesn't smile? hehehe, what did you guys think of him in Split Second? I liked him in there. He really was serious and so adorable.

Oh, thanks for all the pictures nerdyone and Bing cute. Kevin looks sooooo cute!!! The ones of him when he was younger makes him look adorable. But those pics of him now are soooooooooo handsome!!!! He looks really dashing in the white t-shirts ^_____^

Anyways I've rented Yummy Yummy and have about 4 tapes. Haven't started watchign yet, but I can't wait! So he is adorable in there huh? hehe
    You're welcome. Kevin eyes and his smile make me crazy. I use to like a lot da male idols but Kevin is the one that I love haha!, I just love him soo much.
    Kevin is sing very good.
    To anyone beloved him visit this website and listen to his song.
    there is many song that he sing on this web.

http://www.real2000.org/web/real/real_8591.htm
    Last edited by Bingcute; 10-17-05 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingcute
    You're welcome. Kevin eyes and his smile make me crazy. I use to like a lot da male idols but Kevin is the one that I love haha!, I just love him soo much.
    Kevin is sing very good.
    To anyone beloved him visit this website and listen to his song.
    there is many song that he sing on this web.

http://www.real2000.org/web/real/real_8591.htm
    Is this links still active how come it not work for me.

He played a really nice character in yummy yummy.

I like him a lot, I love his acting too.

umm...just wondering...did kevin act in a movie called hong kong graffiti??? i think teddy robin was in that show as well...did kevin act as one of his student there???

Default All about men concert

Do you know the song sang in the All about Men concert. Not Yummy yummy sub song, the other one? Thanks

Rising Star? I think he has been in the industry for a number of years...not a new star at all.

Quote Originally Posted by auderei7
    umm...just wondering...did kevin act in a movie called hong kong graffiti??? i think teddy robin was in that show as well...did kevin act as one of his student there???
    Yes he did

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    I used to not like Tavia or Kevin, but now total change of minds
    u'll like him more if u watch slim chance haha

I really like him in SLim Chance really cute and handsome. hehe. That is the movie I started to like him. Hope he will plays another series the character similar like Slim Chance. Even I watch other series but still Slim Chance is my favorite one.

he's really cute, looks so young too! like around 25, instead of his actual age of 35+. i just started watching his new drama with niki chow, not the most interesting plot per se, but they make an attractive pair, very adorable and lighthearted.

i c him in trimming success b4 , he totally cool
    jeffbjf AKA xiaofeng

Quote Originally Posted by touchme
    Is this links still active how come it not work for me.
    It's active for me.
    =D
    Sleep ish nice!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photocen.com/photodata/399/j7X3UE199023.JPG')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photocen.com/photodata/399/213gcM199024.JPG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photocen.com/photodata/399/gF4b6W199025.JPG')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photocen.com/photodata/399/gh1SQ8199027.JPG') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photocen.com/photodata/399/359eLO199028.JPG') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photocen.com/photodata/399/Zt63s8199029.JPG')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photocen.com/photodata/399/5mIP63199030.JPG')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.photocen.com/photodata/399/439C9J199026.JPG')
    Translation:

Kevin Cheng Ka Wing and Niki Chow Lai Kei are once again onscreen lovers in currently broadcast series, "Under the Canopy of Love." In this interview, Kevin and Niki talk about their dream wedding and whether they see each other as the perfect match.

Kevin and Niki design the ultimate wedding for the 5 celebrity couples who have announced their intended marriage plans for 2006:

Celebrity wedding #1 Eason Chan and Hilary Tsui

Niki- Eason and Hilary should have their wedding at Hong Kong Coliseum, during the last segment of his concert.
    Kevin- A remarkably unique wedding would suit Eason's character. Having a McDonald's wedding would be cute!

Celebrity wedding #2
    Hacken Lee and Lo Suk Yee

Niki- Hacken and Lo Suk Yee should have their weddings at TVB, since Hacken is the 'godson'
    Kevin- TVB should help them organize a wedding on a soccer field, since Hacken likes to play soccer.

Celebrity wedding #3
    Carlo Ng Ka Lok and Chow Wai Wai

Niki- Carlo and Chow Wai Wai should have an extremely elaborate wedding. The kind that lasts 3 days and 3 nights. Since there are 99 districts in Hong Kong, each district should have its own celebration.
    Kevin- If Carlo invites all of TVB's employees and his wife's employees, that would be a lot of people already!

Celebrity wedding #4
    Choi Yat Chi (from Grasshoppers) and Chow Suet Fong
    Niki- Since Choi's dancing skills are so good, our company BMA has thought of fun things to play at his upcoming wedding. The attending guests at the wedding have to dance to classic Grasshopper songs.
    Kevin- Choi should also invite his old colleagues at ex-company Polygram. Then they can have a dancing reunion.

Celebrity wedding #5
    Chin Ka Lok and Lee San San
    Niki- Having the wedding on a snow mountain would be great. Since both of them are so sporty, Chin Ka Lok can go skiing to pick up his bride. It would be very exciting!
    Kevin- Since Ka Lok likes to go racing, they should have a wedding on the racetracks! Ka Lok can only get married if he wins the race course! San San will look even more stunning in race gear than in a wedding dress!

In "Under the Canopy of Love," Niki had already had a crush on Kevin while she was only a teenager. After both of them have grown up, they met again and fell in love. But will Niki and Kevin's characters have a happy ending?

Niki- "In the series, I will have a wedding scene. But I will not be very happy then, because I am not sure if the wedding will take place or not."

Kevin- "The wedding scene is not related to me. Niki is not marrying me in the scene."

The reporter asked Niki and Kevin if they will have likelihood to become a couple in real life?

Niki- "We got married already!"

Kevin- "We have children already!"

Niki- "Last year, we got married at a wedding fashion show."

Kevin- "We got married twice, once on 'Hard Fate' and another time when we were spokemodels for a wedding center."

Niki- "Actually taking wedding photos is quite difficult; you have to keep changing clothes."

Niki and Kevin first collaborated on series 'Hard Fate,' sealing their onscreen couple image. Afterwards, producer Amy Wong once again used the pair-up in "Under the Canopy of Love."

Niki On the Partnership with Kevin

"Kevin and I are very good friends; we can talk about anything. Since it is our second collaboration, we have high expectations. We let go of ourselves more. We want to give audiences something interesting to watch. To make our compatibility as a couple more convincing onscreen, there is more touching and more direct eye glances. Both of us didn't mind.

"Since filming 'Hard Fate,' Kevin has treated me like another guy. My main concern is to produce a good series. As for the kiss scene, both of us actually practiced 3 times before the cameras rolled. As a result, when the cameras were turned on, the first attempt was a good take.

"The point of the series is to romanticize Hong Kong. If the audience says, 'We wish we were like Niki and Kevin in the series!' then Kevin and I would have touched the audience successfully.

"As a result of filming 'Under the Canopy of Love,' I learned how to play the violin. I filmed all the violin scenes in the series. My violin instructor was Vincent. It turns out his daughter was born on the same day as me, so I became her godmother!"

Kevin on the Partnership with Niki
    Aside from his onscreen chemistry with Niki, Kevin shares the same point of view in love as his character in the series. "Who does not want to find their true love? Actors, like their characters onscreen, wish to find love as well. But actors have less privacy as they are in the public eye, always followed by the media. But it's hard to be like a normal person and have the same freedom to go anywhere they choose. I am afraid the media will focus too much on love relationships and not enough on career and work.

"My character Sum Long is very focused and will not give up. Once he loves a woman, he will not let go of the relationship despite misunderstandings. Even though they may have separated for some time, he will hope in getting back together again. This characteristic is similiar to me in real life, so it is like acting myself in front of the camera.

"During the filming of 'Under the Canopy of Love,' it fulfilled my sense of being in love. When the cameras were rolling, I had this feeling. If I didn't have this sense of being in love when the cameras were on, how will I be able to persuade the audience that Niki and I were in love in the series?

"But of course, I can not fall in love with a different woman each time I act in a different series. It is very important to distance yourself from these feelings once the scene is finished with, but also re-immerse yourself while the camera is rolling. I don't have this feeling each time I film, but this time I was able to feel it with Niki, probably since we had collaborated together before.

"My most memorable scene was filming in the swimming pool. Although I know how to swim, it was the first time I had to open my eyes and act while below the water."

Niki Said Kevin Is Too Handsome
    Niki insisted that she will not have possibility of dating Kevin, "He is too handsome! I prefer someone who is not as attractive, as I am afraid other women will take him away from me. I don't know if Kevin is like this or not, but I need a lot of security! Haha his looks don't give me a lot of security! I prefer that my boyfriend is not so handsome!"

Despite having a good man in front of her, Niki is not afraid that she lost out on a good opportunity. "Boyfriends and friends are different. I have very high expectations of my boyfriend. I have to know someone very well before we advance to dating. But Kevin has a good quality about him; he knows how to take care of others and is a gentleman. He will treat others for meals. After filming the scene in the swimming pool, he saw that I was shivering, so he asked for towels to keep us warm. Through these instances, I found that he is very attentive to details."

When asking Niki what her ideal wedding would be like, her eyes sparkled. "Having it in a small church on a tropical island would be great, as there is the sunny beach. I love nature! Although I don't want a wedding banquet, I still want all our family and friends to be present.

"If there is no celebration for the wedding and you were to just sign your names on the certificate for marriage, then it is better not to get married. In this age, it is very common to have children before you get married. But weddings are an opportunity to gather together all your friends and have a wonderful time! Only once in a lifetime opportunity!"

As to Niki's wedding gown, she said she would do away with the traditional wedding gowns as well. "I will wear a bikini, no need for a formal wedding gown. I would like the wedding to be more sporty, where we can play beach volleyball. There will be clowns and circus acts. It will be casual, but fun. There will be a lot of kids; I would like to have several dozen or even a hundred flower girls and ring bearers. Whoever has children will bring them and they will be part of our wedding party."

Niki likes excitement so she would like to invite all the people in Hong Kong to attend her wedding party. "I want my wedding to be open; everyone is welcome. There will not be set hours; they can come anytime. Normally, even if I don't know someone, I will still attend their wedding and say congratulations! As I am happy for others, I want others to be happy for me too!"

As for Kevin's ideal girlfriend, he did not point out specific characteristics that he is looking for. "I can be a little picky, as not all types are suitable for me. I would go on a date and during dinner, try to understand the person more, including their good and bad traits. Then I will analyze whether we are compatible or not."

Since Niki and Kevin's onscreen chemistry is very compatible, how does Kevin feel about Niki in real life? "Niki has some qualities which are compatible, yet there are other points which are incompatible with what I am looking for. Her personality is more tomboyish, which is not my normal preference. But no one is perfect. When the cameras are rolling, we are a pair. But outside of that, I don't have that feeling."

Kevin has said in the past that his age is suitable for getting married. "In the past, I regarded marriage as a private matter. Simply getting a marriage certificate would be fine, or just going on a vacation together to celebrate the new marriage. But now, my thinking has changed. Most likely our parents, especially the bride's, will want more excitement and celebrations. I don't mind having more family and friends in attendance, but I don't want the wedding to become a show with a lot of entertainment acts. I want it to be simple and sweet, where the guests would be witnesses to my wedding."

Men usually do not have a lot of requirements when it comes to wedding planning. "Traditional or western style weddings? It's too far away; I haven't thought about it yet. I'll think about it when I find a girlfriend. Weddings should take into account mutual preferences. If she wants to have a Disney World fantasy wedding, I will do it. As long as the wedding is sweet, I am not particular about the format."

After attending his friends' past weddings, Kevin said, "Some grooms sing a song and serenade to their brides. I don't think I will be able to do that, as it is like a show. But I would like to make a speech on how I met my wife and why I love her. Since I am normally a quiet person, if I were to make such a speech from my heart, it would be quite sweet."
    Source: TVB Magazine #454
    Credit: 嘉声好颖 at Kevin's Baidu Forum

repost from http://jaynestars.com/index.php?name=News&...article&sid=130
    Last edited by Buffy_85; 03-03-06 at 08:37 PM.

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060303/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net
    translations by xbunnylicious

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/32773/0303enew09p1.gif')

In Under the Canopy of Love, Niki Chow and Kevin Cheng once again acted as a couple and has even caused some rumors. When it comes to finding their Mr. and Ms. Right, they both have differences ...

Niki: I don't like guys being too built. I'm afraid of guys having a big chest with big muscles. I'm afraid that it will explode. I'm so thin so if he hugs me, he'll probably squish me...

Kevin: Guys must have muscles. When they're fit, they're like an upside down triangle, very cute. Guys with no muscles is like a piece of fat meet and girls shouldn't have muscles ...

Niki: Then where do you look at first for a girl, the body?

Kevin: Of course not, the first is her looks. I need to see the look before I can tell whether I have interest in looking elsewhere ... But she doesn't have to be very pretty. The most important is having a comfortable feeling, a not that attractive girl can also be very attracting.

Toe Hair = Sexy
    Niki: I also look at his looks first, but for guys and girls, I like to look at their legs and feet. A guy is pretty sexy when he has a little hair on his big toe ...

Kevin: Yes! Your are pretty fond of that ....

Niki: You don't look at girls' legs?

Kevin: I do. To be honest, a girl's slender legs is pretty attractive, but her foot shouldn't be that big or too small. Same with the chest.

Cheating
    Niki: Then do you like to test a girl's body stature first?

Kevin: I will look from top to bottom. 9 out of 10 guys will think a girl's legs are important. As with the stature, it can be fake or it can be temporarily sexy. Alot of girls like to 'cheat' so it's pretty incredible.

Niki: Have you ever been cheated on?

Kevin: I'm not telling you .....

Niki: But being a girl, I can sometimes tell whether it is fake or real. There are alot of methods that girls now-a-days can use, but I will not do that.

Kevin: So that's why I like to look at a girl's eyes. It doesn't have to be big, having small eyes can be cute like Sandy Lam!

Niki: I like guys with small eyes and double eyelids would be the best. He doesn't need to be that handsome, like Rain's cuteness.

Kevin: I actually look at a girl's outer appearance first but personality is very important. I like a good attitude, high EQ, not that bad of a temperament, and generous.

Niki: A guy's EQ is very important and I like guys who can lift the atmosphere when it is time to. He doesn't need to be romantic, but just consider my friends and family. Will you accept a girl that has a higher ability than you? A rich girlfriend or a wife?

Kevin: Hahaha! I don't regret not meeting a girl with billions of dollars. If I have to be looked down upon, being rich is useless, it's not even happy! And even if your other half is rich, it doesn't mean they will give it to you!

Niki: Yes, they probably won't give it to you.

Kevin: They will probably share their house or car, but the money will not go to your hands.

Niki: Then you refuse to marry a rich wife?

Kevin: Well you have to consider our love relationship then. If we really love each other, there are many ways to solve that.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I think Kevin looks really nice with Niki. Hopefully they do end up together. I hope there won't be a sudden twist in the ending that ruins the series. It's so far so good!

kevin deserve better treat from TVB..he been with TVB for a while...now....
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by girly
    kevin deserve better treat from TVB..he been with TVB for a while...now....
    well... isn't leading roles a treat ?

He need to do more lead role..... cuz I heard that the new ancient serie that he's filming with Bosco, Sharon, and burnice he just the second lead.... and Bosco is the first lead... I cant believe Bosco is 1st lead when Kevin been with TVB forever....

I so glad that his serie with nikki got a good rate....
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.