Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: KEVIN CHENG 郑嘉颖

Kevin was suppose to be the lead for the new ancient show but because he refuse to shave his hair or something, tvb made bosco the lead instead. As we all know, tvb is famous for being cheap, overworking the artist and, gets piss off easily, i wouldn't be surprise about this. I'm so glad that all the famous actors/actress are leaving.

news...

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060307/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net
    translations by xbunnylicious

Yesterday Kevin Cheng, Niki Chow, and Bosco Wong celebrated their new series by competing in walking on 'stone mats'. The winner was Kevin carrying Niki. Bosco couldn't lift up Niki and almost caused Niki to reveal her underwear!

TVB series Under the Canopy of Love's actors celebrated the raise of their ratings. Kevin, Niki, and Bosco were there passing out flowers and played the walking on stone mat game. Kevin finished it in 11 seconds while holding on to Niki. Unexpectedly young Bosco wanted to lift Niki up but couldn't do it. He tried to imitate Kevin and used up 40 seconds. In the end, he was joked as having a weak body.

When it is said that they revealed their sides of their underwear while playing the games, Bosco joked, "It's no problem for guys! It's the 'in' thing!" Bosco was refered to as causing his health to be weak because he was focused on dating and he said, "No. It's just that I don't have Liza's lovely soup anymore. And plus Niki is tall, heavy, and big!" When he was asked whether Niki or Myolie Wu is heavier, he quickly said, "I'm currently focused on carrying Shirley Yeung and Kate Tsui for series, I don't know anything about others!"

Praised of having a good health, Kevin helped Bosco by saying, "He's very tired from filming one series after another. Unlike me, I've been exercising since I am free!"

but in the new serie I didnt see bosco shave his head right? and why they said it was because of Kevin didnt shave his head... that doesnt make sense...

I cant wait to see more of kevin and nikki they need to pair up again..
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy_85
    Kevin was suppose to be the lead for the new ancient show but because he refuse to shave his hair or something, tvb made bosco the lead instead. As we all know, tvb is famous for being cheap, overworking the artist and, gets piss off easily, i wouldn't be surprise about this. I'm so glad that all the famous actors/actress are leaving.

news...

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060307/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net
    translations by xbunnylicious

Yesterday Kevin Cheng, Niki Chow, and Bosco Wong celebrated their new series by competing in walking on 'stone mats'. The winner was Kevin carrying Niki. Bosco couldn't lift up Niki and almost caused Niki to reveal her underwear!

TVB series Under the Canopy of Love's actors celebrated the raise of their ratings. Kevin, Niki, and Bosco were there passing out flowers and played the walking on stone mat game. Kevin finished it in 11 seconds while holding on to Niki. Unexpectedly young Bosco wanted to lift Niki up but couldn't do it. He tried to imitate Kevin and used up 40 seconds. In the end, he was joked as having a weak body.

When it is said that they revealed their sides of their underwear while playing the games, Bosco joked, "It's no problem for guys! It's the 'in' thing!" Bosco was refered to as causing his health to be weak because he was focused on dating and he said, "No. It's just that I don't have Liza's lovely soup anymore. And plus Niki is tall, heavy, and big!" When he was asked whether Niki or Myolie Wu is heavier, he quickly said, "I'm currently focused on carrying Shirley Yeung and Kate Tsui for series, I don't know anything about others!"

Praised of having a good health, Kevin helped Bosco by saying, "He's very tired from filming one series after another. Unlike me, I've been exercising since I am free!"
    haha niki must be heavy! or bosco must be weak or maybe both

Kevin has really impressed me. I'm planning to watch more of his series because he seems quite talented.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

i can't believe that kevin is alrady 36..turning 37 this aug..he looks so young and sexxie!! wow dis guy is special!! ..wat a lucky man..but then agian..make up is a miracle....

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by 1girl
    i can't believe that kevin is alrady 36..turning 37 this aug..he looks so young and sexxie!! wow dis guy is special!! ..wat a lucky man..but then agian..make up is a miracle....
    I couldn't believe that he is 36 either. Thought he was around 30...

Did he spend a long time in other filming companies or something?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    haha niki must be heavy! or bosco must be weak or maybe both
    It's Bosco that is weak lol. Niki is only like 110lb. Look at the difference between his and Kevin's expression.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.piczonline.com/users/pic.php?u=258CrS7P&i=7025') vs $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.piczonline.com/users/pic.php?u=258CrS7P&i=7026')

ps Kevin weights 66kg while Bosco is around 72 kg so...
    Last edited by Buffy_85; 03-10-06 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joaniemaloney
    Kevin has really impressed me. I'm planning to watch more of his series because he seems quite talented.
    Go watch Hard Fate and Slim Chances and Under the Canopy of Love. You'll love him there.

hehe... here are some of kev's pic... when he's 25

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.piczonline.com/users/pic.php?u=258CrS7P&i=7027')
    This is him and his ex-gf, Linda Wong.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.piczonline.com/users/pic.php?u=258CrS7P&i=7028')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.piczonline.com/users/pic.php?u=258CrS7P&i=7029')
    hahaha... this is my fave... I'm pretty sure all of you recognize the two other guys

i luV Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    <<<<<<<<<

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bosco-wong.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/23.jpg')

KEVIN CHENG THE TARGET OF PAPARAZZI

Kevin Cheng has recently become many paparazzi’s target, causing him a lot of inconvenience. To prevent them from finding his address, he deliberately went to sing karaoke to get away from them. Little did he know, they knew his address all along. Kevin helplessly says, “With them following me around, I can’t go on any dates anymore! That’s why I only go out for dinner and occasionally play some basketball. Hopefully, after ‘Under the Canopy of Love’ is done, they will stop following me.”

With regards to the fact that he completed the pebble path in lightning speed, he expresses that it was too painful, he justed wanted to be over quickly. When asked whether Niki had something pressing down on him, he laughs, “Her feet! (Is Bosco is very unhealthy?) Cause he’s busy filming, while I’m taking a break right now!”

When Bosco wanted to carry Niki from the front, Kevin warned not to do so, in case she accidentally reveals her undergarments. Afterwards, Kevin was praised for being careful and caring. He laughs, “Because the opening on her shorts were huge, and there were a lot of reporters in front of them. There’s no point! Her image is pure; there’s no need to promote like this. (Were you frightened by the chaos?) No, because there was a lot of security. The female security guards responsible for protecting me and Bosco even said they were taken advantage of by us!”

Source: Sing Pao, Orisun, Wen Wei Pao, Takung, Oriental Daily, Ming Pao

Niki Chow Does Not Need to Appear in a Swimsuit

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bosco-wong.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/en0322f1.jpg')

Niki Chow, Bosco Wong, and Kevin Cheng treated the entire cast and crew to a celebration dinner to celebrate “Under the Canopy of Love” achieving a peak viewer rating of 37 points in its finale. Earlier, Niki said that if the ratings hit 40 points, she would appear in a bikini. In the end however, it was still short 3 points. Niki jokes, “It’s these 3 points that covered my 3 points.” When asked whether she was happy with the ratings, she laughed and said that it was okay. When discussing the fact that people missed out on the opportunity of seeing Niki in a bikini, Kevin, who was on the side, wittyly responded, “You should be thankful; You don’t have to see it now.”

Yesterday, Niki, Bosco, and Kevin offered their wallets to treat everyone. They joked, “We are happy to ’strip’ [which sounds like “divide by three” in Cantonese]!” Niki expressed that they worked really hard to promote this series. When asked if the company was doing anything to reward them? They replied, “Giving us more opportunities to to film in more series is already a reward!”

Niki expressed that she saw a lot of feedback on the Internet on their thoughts of the finale. She said, “Many people on the internet even created fanfic sequels. They were very creative!” When asked whether there would be a sequel, Niki said, “The chances are low, because you can’t really develop the story any further.” Bosco and Kevin, who were standing on the side, laughed and said that if there was a sequel, they would kick Niki out, and just focus on their brotherly friendship instead.

“Under the Canopy of Love” had set yet another highly rated series for them. Everybody agreed that this was already a good start. Right now, both Bosco and Kevin are filming again. When we asked Niki when she would film another series? She replied, “I don’t know. I am focusing on singing right now. My album is scheduled for release in April. However, if someone wants to hire me to act, I will definitely accept. Though I think I should complete my album first before thinking about anything else.”

Source: Takung, Orisun, Wen Wei Pao

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bosco-wong.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/ul-36.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bosco-wong.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/se03032201_big.jpg')

Lightbulb Wow!

hehe... here are some of kev's pic... when he's 25

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.piczonline.com/users/pic.php?u=258CrS7P&i=7027')
    This is him and his ex-gf, Linda Wong.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.piczonline.com/users/pic.php?u=258CrS7P&i=7028')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.piczonline.com/users/pic.php?u=258CrS7P&i=7029')
    hahaha... this is my fave... I'm pretty sure all of you recognize the two other guys
    holy crud..whoa! lol
    he looks very um.. lol
    ok maybe im jus overreacting...he looks okay
    i meen he was only 25...buh he seriously looks better now
    he looks really hott in UTCOL
    LaLaLa
    This is my fab siggie
    LaLaLa

xox

It's Bosco that is weak lol. Niki is only like 110lb. Look at the difference between his and Kevin's expression.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.piczonline.com/users/pic.php?u=258CrS7P&i=7025')

ps Kevin weights 66kg while Bosco is around 72 kg so...
    wow wat a very uncomfortable way to hold her...lol
    LaLaLa
    This is my fab siggie
    LaLaLa

xox

Junior Member smartiepants_smarties's Avatar

hum.........i like Kevin thats all

lol...
    i really like kevin too
    he's really hott
    n he has it goin
    he keeps it really well for his age
    i luv his voice, his actin, his face n his body lmao
    LaLaLa
    This is my fab siggie
    LaLaLa

xox

Kevin Cheng In Legal Trouble With Former Manager

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.sina.com.hk/news/2006-03-26/1037319.JPG')

Kevin Cheng Ka Wing is currently facing legal troubles with his former manager Dai Si Chung. Before joining TVB, Kevin was a singer and had apparently signed 3 contracts with Dai Si Chung. However, Kevin's relationship with his manager, Dai Si Chung, had soured many years ago. Kevin was semi-frozen and sent to Taiwan, where he struggled for many years as a singer. A few years ago, he returned to Hong Kong and signed with TVB as an artist.
    Recently Dai Si Chung brought up his old contract with Kevin and claims that his contract with Kevin is still unexpired! Even worse, he claims that Kevin had tried to manipulate his daughter into tearing up this unexpired contract.

Dai Si Chung has 2 daughters: Wan Wai and San Wai. Apparently the Dai's have in their possession a recording of a telephone conversation where Kevin allegedly requested San Wai to tear up his unexpired contract. The Dai's have decided to follow legal action to sue Kevin because of this telephone conversation.

Yesterday a magazine published a transcript of the telephone conversation that took place between Kevin and Dai Si Chung's younger daughter, San Wai. The summary highlighted that Kevin request San Wai to tear up his unexpired contract.

Kevin is currently in the United States for a concert. He was contacted via long-distance telephone and said, "I don't know what to do. I will let my lawyer handle this matter. I don't want to start a 'war of words.' We will resolve this problem in court."

"I feel very helpless. But I believe that there is justice in this world. I hope that people will see this issue with crystal clear eyes as to who is telling the truth. My trust in people has disappeared [due to Dai Si Chung]. I am very disappointed and at this point, I don't know what to say!"

Dai Si Chung's elder daughter Wan Wai defended her father. "Kevin requested that my younger sister, Si Wai, tear up the contract, but I stopped her from doing this." (How will this matter be handled?) We'll let our father decide. He is very angry and wanted to hold a press conference. My father is not a blood-sucking vampire; he has never taken advantages of his proteges before. That's what we wanted to clear up in the press conference. We will continue to pursue this matter. We still have Kevin's contract in possession."

Wan Wai stressed that the issue is not about money. "We are not pursuing money matters with Kevin. But a company auditor had reminded us that we still have an unexpired contract with Kevin. If Kevin wanted to end the contract, he needs to go through us. I have nothing against him personally. But I wanted to defend my father's reputation. If Kevin continues to speak poorly about my father, we will pursue legal action."

Dai Si Chung also said, "I am a well educated person; it's not about money. Anyway, I never spoke poorly about Kevin." (What about the unexpired contract?) "Let's not discuss this for now."

As for TVB's reaction to Kevin's legal battle with his former music manager, Dai Si Chung, TVB executive Chan Chi Wan said, "Kevin has always been a very agreeable artist with us. TVB will continue to support and promote him. I am very concerned about this matter. Aside from giving Kevin input on this matter, I will also introduce him to lawyers."

Chan Chi Wan continued, "Before signing Kevin into TVB, I had reviewed his prior 3 contracts with Dai Si Chung and there were no inconsistencies. However, I know that Dai's daughter, Si Wan, has been wanting to enter TVB and has been trying to call him frequently. TVB advised Kevin not to pick up any of her calls, but he was too soft-hearted. In the end result, Kevin got voice recorded!

credit to jayne @ http://jaynestars.com/

omg not that guy again. Didn't he have problems with Daniel chan? he is indeed, a money-sucking vampire. Seriously, why didn't he bring up the contract earlier? why must he bring it up now? I agree with Jayne, it looks like a set-up, totally. I hope evertying is fine with Kevin.

Kevin Cheng In Legal Trouble With Former Manager

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.sina.com.hk/news/2006-03-26/1037319.JPG')

Kevin Cheng Ka Wing is currently facing legal troubles with his former manager Dai Si Chung. Before joining TVB, Kevin was a singer and had apparently signed 3 contracts with Dai Si Chung. However, Kevin's relationship with his manager, Dai Si Chung, had soured many years ago. Kevin was semi-frozen and sent to Taiwan, where he struggled for many years as a singer. A few years ago, he returned to Hong Kong and signed with TVB as an artist.
    Recently Dai Si Chung brought up his old contract with Kevin and claims that his contract with Kevin is still unexpired! Even worse, he claims that Kevin had tried to manipulate his daughter into tearing up this unexpired contract.

Dai Si Chung has 2 daughters: Wan Wai and San Wai. Apparently the Dai's have in their possession a recording of a telephone conversation where Kevin allegedly requested San Wai to tear up his unexpired contract. The Dai's have decided to follow legal action to sue Kevin because of this telephone conversation.

Yesterday a magazine published a transcript of the telephone conversation that took place between Kevin and Dai Si Chung's younger daughter, San Wai. The summary highlighted that Kevin request San Wai to tear up his unexpired contract.

Kevin is currently in the United States for a concert. He was contacted via long-distance telephone and said, "I don't know what to do. I will let my lawyer handle this matter. I don't want to start a 'war of words.' We will resolve this problem in court."

"I feel very helpless. But I believe that there is justice in this world. I hope that people will see this issue with crystal clear eyes as to who is telling the truth. My trust in people has disappeared [due to Dai Si Chung]. I am very disappointed and at this point, I don't know what to say!"

Dai Si Chung's elder daughter Wan Wai defended her father. "Kevin requested that my younger sister, Si Wai, tear up the contract, but I stopped her from doing this." (How will this matter be handled?) We'll let our father decide. He is very angry and wanted to hold a press conference. My father is not a blood-sucking vampire; he has never taken advantages of his proteges before. That's what we wanted to clear up in the press conference. We will continue to pursue this matter. We still have Kevin's contract in possession."

Wan Wai stressed that the issue is not about money. "We are not pursuing money matters with Kevin. But a company auditor had reminded us that we still have an unexpired contract with Kevin. If Kevin wanted to end the contract, he needs to go through us. I have nothing against him personally. But I wanted to defend my father's reputation. If Kevin continues to speak poorly about my father, we will pursue legal action."

Dai Si Chung also said, "I am a well educated person; it's not about money. Anyway, I never spoke poorly about Kevin." (What about the unexpired contract?) "Let's not discuss this for now."

As for TVB's reaction to Kevin's legal battle with his former music manager, Dai Si Chung, TVB executive Chan Chi Wan said, "Kevin has always been a very agreeable artist with us. TVB will continue to support and promote him. I am very concerned about this matter. Aside from giving Kevin input on this matter, I will also introduce him to lawyers."

Chan Chi Wan continued, "Before signing Kevin into TVB, I had reviewed his prior 3 contracts with Dai Si Chung and there were no inconsistencies. However, I know that Dai's daughter, Si Wan, has been wanting to enter TVB and has been trying to call him frequently. TVB advised Kevin not to pick up any of her calls, but he was too soft-hearted. In the end result, Kevin got voice recorded!

credit to jayne @ http://jaynestars.com/

omg not that guy again. Didn't he have problems with Daniel chan? he is indeed, a money-sucking vampire. Seriously, why didn't he bring up the contract earlier? why must he bring it up now? I agree with Jayne, it looks like a set-up, totally. I hope evertying is fine with Kevin.
    whoa thx for posting dat very long...um...announcement?!? lol
    i am totally standing on kevin's side (even tho i have no clue wats goin on) lol
    i dun believe kevin would do sumthin like dat
    btw, when was this news? date plz!
    LaLaLa
    This is my fab siggie
    LaLaLa

xox

Quote Originally Posted by sour_skittlez
    whoa thx for posting dat very long...um...announcement?!? lol
    i am totally standing on kevin's side (even tho i have no clue wats goin on) lol
    i dun believe kevin would do sumthin like dat
    btw, when was this news? date plz!
    March 25, 2006.

Default none

thanks Buffy 85 for the long typing.
    I was trying to search for Kevin news and I found your post today.
    I believe that Kevin in real life is soft heart type too. I hope everything will be fine for him.