Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: KEVIN CHENG 郑嘉颖

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    This will depend on Kevin's next move. I read from one of the Hong Kong gossip magazines that he is now paid around HKD160,000 per episode but previously only around HKD20,000 because he is hot in the Mainland. Many Mainland production companies had asked him to join their dramas but Kevin turned them down for a TVB drama. I guess this is a good chance for him to take up Heros after than TVB drama. As long as he is popular in China and TVB continues to keep an open voting system, he chance of winning next year is still high.
    Actually it's 40% by voting and 60% by a group of 7 tvb top management whi decide the winners this year. Initially the group of 7 prefer Michael but then later they decide to go with the mass audience

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Actually it's 40% by voting and 60% by a group of 7 tvb top management whi decide the winners this year. Initially the group of 7 prefer Michael but then later they decide to go with the mass audience
    Oh, IC. No wonder that magazine mentioned that Michael was beaten by Kevin because the latter is generating more income for the company. It said Kevin has been invited to various shows and his income is skyrocking.

Oh, IC. No wonder that magazine mentioned that Michael was beaten by Kevin because the latter is generating more income for the company. It said Kevin has been invited to various shows and his income is skyrocking.
    Yeah kevin is still under contract with tvb so i guess part of his income from mainland shows go to tvb.

Yeah kevin is still under contract with tvb so i guess part of his income from mainland shows go to tvb.
    TVB is his agent and will take care of all his contracts, plus all negotiations. Generally artists who signed up TVB as an agent will get some monthly basis income from TVB. I heard the commission is quite high, could be up to 30-40%!

Congrats Kevin on winning Asian Television award for Best Actor at Singapore last nite!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xiancn.com/images/site2/20111210/bc9da1f85519de881adf17b55f1b334a.jpg')
    Last edited by Luanee; 12-10-11 at 03:32 AM.

Congrats!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-Z9qt2BP/0/X2/i-Z9qt2BP-X2.gif')

haha so cute, why they push him back onto his seat?

does anyone know if there is a thread on his coming mainland china series - 深宫谍影/ mystery in the palace? (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mystery_in_the_Palace)

http://azdrama.net/watch-online-tvb-...011-17311.html
    You can watch it on megavideo and fast forward to near the end of the show.

I have no idea. I guess it's about something that he thought he needed to come up to the stage but actually he wasn't required to...

Asian Television Award

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6afad977jw1dnws73c5a4j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6482e5f1gw1dnvm59haf8j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6482e5f1gw1dnwa6hfiumj.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-10-11 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swtaznlaydee View Post
    http://azdrama.net/watch-online-tvb-...011-17311.html
    You can watch it on megavideo and fast forward to near the end of the show.
    Thanks but megavideo never work for me... anyway i dont understand cantonese so even if i watch i guesss i wont understand too lol

TVB is his agent and will take care of all his contracts, plus all negotiations. Generally artists who signed up TVB as an agent will get some monthly basis income from TVB. I heard the commission is quite high, could be up to 30-40%!
    yeah i heard tvb takes about 30% off the commission or so which is quite a lot if you think about it and they don't get pay very much to film tvb series hence all actors and actresses jump at mainland opportunities. i heard somewhere that kevin makes about 30k-40k hk dollars per episodes and i think his asking prices right now are about 250k yuan per episodes in mainland which is a huge difference. i think myolie the actress who just won the most recent tvb best actress award makes about 10k hk dollars per episode filming tvb dramas. no wonder they all have to wait so long to buy a car or a house.

i thought it was pretty funny that he had to mention how he didn't exchange his contract for an award during his speech. the last time he won an award there were many comments and remarks about how he shouldn't have won best actor award. i dont know about last time but this time i thought he did a pretty fine job in gj .

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty1986 View Post
    yeah i heard tvb takes about 30% off the commission or so which is quite a lot if you think about it and they don't get pay very much to film tvb series hence all actors and actresses jump at mainland opportunities. i heard somewhere that kevin makes about 30k-40k hk dollars per episodes and i think his asking prices right now are about 250k yuan per episodes in mainland which is a huge difference. i think myolie the actress who just won the most recent tvb best actress award makes about 10k hk dollars per episode filming tvb dramas. no wonder they all have to wait so long to buy a car or a house.

i thought it was pretty funny that he had to mention how he didn't exchange his contract for an award during his speech. the last time he won an award there were many comments and remarks about how he shouldn't have won best actor award. i dont know about last time but this time i thought he did a pretty fine job in gj .
    Yeah his last win in 2006 was pretty controversial coz that role is for an idol drama which didnt require much acting chops and many ppl said he got it becoz he reneweed his contract. This time his win is truly convincing, thats why he wanted it so much

I have no idea. I guess it's about something that he thought he needed to come up to the stage but actually he wasn't required to...
    Oh i found it on youtube, its for the tvb.com popularity award.. somehow they announced but as i said i dont understand much cantonese so not too sure what happened lol..

Oh i found it on youtube, its for the tvb.com popularity award.. somehow they announced but as i said i dont understand much cantonese so not too sure what happened lol..
    In which section did you find it? This video is quite long and Wallace isn't in it...

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty1986 View Post
    Don't forget about the taxes they have to pay. Dang, that's a lot of money out the door. Geesh, I would probably cry. I grumble every 2 weeks when I get my paycheck and see how much get deducted for taxes and other stuffs.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6576a604jw1dnw9h0s3h6j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Don't forget about the taxes they have to pay. Dang, that's a lot of money out the door. Geesh, I would probably cry. I grumble every 2 weeks when I get my paycheck and see how much get deducted for taxes and other stuffs.
    Hong Kong has a low tax rate of 15% max.