Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ma Su

I had a talant in learning different langugaes when I was little. but now.... it's true what they say... it's get harder to learn thing when you get older. hahaha.... I remeber I could speak viet when I lived in vietnam. but now I can only say yes she's home and no, she isn't home, she went out and I dont know where. ( it's what I say when my moms friends looking for her.)
    I were in thailand not long ago... same time I visit china. and I just learn myself how to say kap kon ka. it's thank you isn't it? hope I remeber it right.
    Canto I learn mostly from all those tvb drama I've seen. but listen is much easier then speaking. you should here my speak..hahaha... I remember my teacher had to correct me in every sentence.
    if you want to learn canto just watch all the tvb drama....

I think I might do that but after I know better mandarin first so that way it easier for me... and uumm.......Yes Kob Kun Kas Mean Thanks U...for girl... So that all u know viet?? that is so funny.....but u understand more rite? anyways.... do u have fun in thailand? I been ther like 10 years ago...I heard it alot of fun in thailand.... but I still want to go to china hong kong and taiwan better than thailand.... so we can go to hong kong from china by bus?? wow........I guess i will take a tour around china and hong kong....too..hahaha
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

thailand was really hot. I were only there for 4 days. it was fun. great fruits.
    10 years! wow... it has been long time for you. much change in those years.
    I haven't been in vietnam for almost 10 years now. I mom was where last year and said it has changes alot.
    I can understand viet much better then I can speak.
    I want to see taiwan too... really want too.. someday.. seams like a great place too. It so many places in china that I want to visit.
    yepp... it takes only 1 hour from shenzhen to hongkong. And from hongkong you can take the train to shenzhen in 40 min.

wow I cant wait to go shopping in hong kong...I heard it tax free too.... I have to save up money to shop in hong kong... have u take China Cafe air line? I always take Singapor Air line to go to asia, I heard china cafe is as good as singapor and it stop at hong kong so I want to give a try next summer so I can stop over at hong kong be go to cambodia..

Yes Vietnam is now really developing...I heard it so much better..... and the economy as well.... u should go and see when u go to china it not too far..

yepp.. if you want to shop in hong kong you got to save alot of money.. it's quite expansive to shop there.
    I have taken Air China.. never china cafe air line. this time I'm going to take Finnair.

I want to go see vietnam but don't know if I got enough money after 5 month in china.

wat is finnair? is it chinese air line? ok well.... I hope u can have alot of fun...and meet lot of stars...and of course don forget to take picture ok.... I love to see it too... I saw in some MV there is a place where alot of tress....by the lake and the trees was so pretty in winter...u know that place???

any more news or picture on MA SU?

Quote Originally Posted by girly
    wat is finnair? is it chinese air line? ok well.... I hope u can have alot of fun...and meet lot of stars...and of course don forget to take picture ok.... I love to see it too... I saw in some MV there is a place where alot of tress....by the lake and the trees was so pretty in winter...u know that place???
    hello!

Finnair is a Finland air line.
    wow... sounds like a really beautiful place. I want to see that place too. Loves trees.

I'm trying to find any news about her. but haven't found anything yet.

u know the place I talk about rite? I think it in china... but not sure wat the place call...I want it to see it too....so beautiful specially in winter everywhere is white... with snow..

Hey u know wat I just finish this korean serie call My sassy girl ( 17 eps) it was relaly good not as slow as I expected and very funny...the story really good..u should watch it.

sounds like a amzing place. hope to see this place. I think it's going to be great. I'll let you know when i'm leaving. It's very soon only 4 days left.

I've heard of my sassy girl. I think i've seen too many korean drama. Kind of tired right now but maybe when I get home. I haven't even finished attic cat and my love patzzi.

I dont like my love patzzy.......not really good.. The korean drama I like so far.. is Full house... Save the last dance for me... my sassy girl...summer scent ( lil bit too slow..but it nice)...

well I hope u have safe trip and have a good time...ok

Agree, don't really like my love patzzi. have only seen like 3 episodes.
    I like full house and summer scent too. summer scent was the one which made me like k-drama. and winter sonata and stairway to heaven is good too. Told myself not to like it but ....

you know... the drama with ma su... love in a miracle.. i've heard the theme song. it's really good. now I want to see it.. but it seams so slow and tragic..

Love in merical is really good I heard..and yes it does look like a slow kind of drama and I didnt see it cus I heard she wasnt a lead actress she was evil but turn good at the end.....She was steven ma wife but then steven love amy or something like that..........

I think Ma Su is very cute and pretty. Her boyfriend is ping pong player Kong Ling Hui. They met at a party in 2002.

Here's a pic of KLH:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/x/2005-04-20/1113954696_DNaGbk.jpg')

Some pics of Ma Su (sorry if they've already been posted):

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/x/2005-04-20/1113954695_CNaGbk.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/04/21/eo050421988.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2005/04/22/el050422004.jpg')

I'm going to translate Ma Su's profile soon and put it on my website, so be on the look out for it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

WOW THanks for the pics.....the last two pics never seen it b4 so pretty... anymore infor about MA SU Please post here.

Click here for my translated Ma Su profile.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i love the second last pic. Ma Su got really nice nose !! Lady Zhuge , thnkx for the pics !!
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

LadyZhuge, thanks for posting Ma Su's profile. She looked very pretty in modern clothings compare to ancient costume like in LIAM.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Click here for my translated Ma Su profile.
    THNAKS U LADY ZHUGE
    I been waiting for her profile and I just edit the first page for her profile hope u dont mind... and for some serie that u list can u give me more detail beside HERO ON SILKROAD, LOVE IN MERICAL, KUNGFU GIRLFRIEND AND SPRING SUMMER.... that the only Four titleS I heard about... Maybe the other serie she was in she only play small role that why never knew it.. I watch all MA SU serie... love all of them. SHE SO TALENTED