Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ma Su

oh..really envy you for have met maggie cheung. She's my idol! she's so beautiful on screen. and I think she's 40. Can you belive that? yeah..wish I have perfect skin too.... she is by the way married to a france guy...

no.don't know how long they ma su and her boyfriend have been together. don't know much of her background. there is not many homepage for her. But I'll try see what I can find on some forum.
    Ma Su's most famous as the players girlfriend. but hope she will soon be famous as a great actress.

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    oh..really envy you for have met maggie cheung. She's my idol! she's so beautiful on screen. and I think she's 40. Can you belive that? yeah..wish I have perfect skin too.... she is by the way married to a france guy...

no.don't know how long they ma su and her boyfriend have been together. don't know much of her background. there is not many homepage for her. But I'll try see what I can find on some forum.
    Ma Su's most famous as the players girlfriend. but hope she will soon be famous as a great actress.
    WOW really? she's a player? I cant believe it she looks so funny.. however I still like her...some fumor just unbelievable..

Yes Maggie Cheung looks like late 20s instead of 40 I supprise to see her in real life when I met her she was like I think 40 and she looks like 20s that what shock me... Actress really taking good care of their skin huh??
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

no..I mean her boyfriend is a ping pong player.

I found out that she was born 1981. 4 years older that me.... and how about you.
    I found a picture from her new series wudang 2.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg.163.com/ent/0507/14/wd4.jpg')

wow thanks for the pic...........cant believe she's my age..........hahaha... anymore pic please post here..

Oh sorry My mistake I thought u mean she a player. She she is not a playe rite.. that great...

tell me more about kungfu girlfriend, the chemisrty between them...

who is she gonna pair up in wudang 2 I hope jason will be pair up with her.

don't know yet. Hope to find more info at her homepage or forum. but there are very cute pictures on Jason at his forum from wudang. can't wait to see it. wonder when it's going to finished.

About kungfu girlfriend. They had amazing chemistry. they have two kissing scene. haha.. are you going to buy it?

Yes I will going to buy but Im still waiting to see if there any other good serie that I want to buy together.. and U know when that ancient with jason gonna come out?

wat other serie the main guy from kungfu girlfriend in? cuz i dont remember seeing him in any serie..

don't know when it's going to be out. But I don't think it will be that soon coz they are filming it right now.

They main guy in kungfu girlfriend has played in more drama. But I can't find them at yesasia. Proplably because he's not that famous yet.

But I came up with another drama maybe worth buying . Dandelion.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...ection-videos/

is Dandelion really worth buying? who is the main cast? can u tell me more about this drama please... thanks u.

Dandelion stars Hu Ge. The main guy from chinese paladin. I haven't seen it yet. But it sounds really good. But it's a sad story.

but I think you know with one I' talking about.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Pu_Go...alk120567.html

yes I think I know which one U talking about.....I saw the mai gilr lead but I dont think I like her so I won buy it... and plus I hate the idea of loving the two sisters... anyways...I think I want to get the one with Lee Wei... The Legend Of Love.... but I still try to find out who is the main actress first before I buy.......I really picky on the cast.....

any more pic of her recently serie??

sorry..couldn't find any.. but I will keep looking for every news and pictures of her.

nausicaa: are u chinese

yepp... I'm chinese... Born in Vietnam. How about you? do you speak mandarin at home or canto or other?

My grandpa speak choy chiv and my mom speak lil chy chiv and I was born in cambodia my mom cambodian chinese my dad cambodian vietnamese.. I speak cambodian, thai, english and madarin( lil) my dad never speak vietnamese with me at all.... my grandparent from vietnam but one of them mix cambodian... hahaha... SO I Guess I'm all three race.. Cambodian, chinese and vietnamese....

My grandpa speak choy chiv and my mom speak lil chy chiv and I was born in cambodia my mom cambodian chinese my dad cambodian vietnamese.. I speak cambodian, thai, english and madarin( lil) my dad never speak vietnamese with me at all.... my grandparent from vietnam but one of them mix cambodian... hahaha... SO I Guess I'm all three race.. Cambodian, chinese and vietnamese....

I was sent to school to learn mandarin when I was lil but too bad that time I wasnt really in to mandarin so I learn nothing.. BUT I just now start to regret about it... but It ok it never late to learn rite? so I try to learn mandarin so hard now.. by waching all my favorite drama and read some books and listen to some music.....

waaa!!!!!!!!! you are really talented in languages... so many... so how good are you at all those languages? but from who did you learn thai?

I think if I understand you pingyin right.. I speak the same as you grandpa. chao zhou.

I know what you mean.. I regret it so much too that I didn't learn mandarin and canto.. I hated everytime we had class. First it was canto..and later my father started to give me lesson in mandarin. And now I've started from the beginning. So don't give up. it's never late.

hahahaha.....
    I could speak and understand really good english and cambodian, Thai I could understand about 70% to 80% but I dont really speak really good cus I barely speak... I took thai class when I was lil and I use to like thai serie and listen to lot of music that how I learn thai so fast.. but now I'm in to chinese stuff so I hope I could be able to learn chinese just like the way I learn thai. but I understand that mandarin isnt easy as thai. and...uumm... I could say that I have talented on learning different languages I dont know why either... it just faster to learn language than anyother subject... I'm not good at biology at all...hahaha... anyways.... YES KEEP UP AND ONE DAY WE WILL MAKE IT. so u know mandarin and cantonese too? wow.... good for u.... I hope I know both language too...