Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amy kwok

Default Amy kwok

i liked her from her first film where she met her husband.. and basically when she entered the pageant and won..

I liked her role in the DIF series.. anyone know wots the latest on her regarding making a series with TVB? I know about the recent TVB one where it was a comedy i think....

thanks

I like her too!
    She was soo Funny as 'Ka Ming' in Secret of the heart' (where i first saw her act) n her n Gallen were sooo sweet!

Do u mean the series 'love with no regrets' or 'To love with no regrets' with Bosco n Annie Man?
    Life is what U make it...
    ...So make sure U live with no regrets...
    ...and live it to the MAXX!!!

is she in the movie Moonchild?

I love Amy Kwok, she is a wonderful actress. I wish there were more series with her however. My favorite of hers would probably A Trust of a Lifetime with Roger Kwok, Micheal Tong, Karen Tong, and etc. Really liked her in there ^_^

She was cute at certain times in DIF2, but overall I didn't like her. Maybe it was because she was a third wheel within Micheal and Kenix's relationship.

Anyways I'm looking forward to more of her upcoming series!!!! Oh oh oh, almost forgot to mention she makes such a cute pair with Deric Wan as well. I really liked them together in A Good Match From Heaven. I hope they will repair sometime!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

She's truly one of the rare MHK-turned actresses that can actualy ACT. She's also very smart. I like her a lot.

I got to know her in "Greed of Man". That is a remarkable production, and she did a fantastic job.

I agree with all of you. She is one of the better actress coming as MHKs. Glad to see her return to TVB.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

I don't like Amy Kwok that much... I dont' know why though. The first time I saw in series was Instinct, after that was Secret of the Heart, then DIF 2, then Trust of a Lifetime. I thought her best performance was in DIF 2 as Carmen, but she was quite scary at the end

Smile

i like amy kwok after watching one of her tvb drama with gallen lo...the drama name i forgot alredi but it is definitely not 'secret of the heart'...in that story,amy potrayed a pair of twins and gallen is the bad guy who try to win the hearts of amy just to be rich and famous...it also starred noel leung siu bing....that was the 1st drama that got me interested to follow her other dramas in tvb...but it was little bit sad as her few other tvb productions see her as the 3rd party in a relationship...i guess she deserves better script....

i like to see her in 'a good match from heaven' and if i am not wrong that is the 1st time she cut her hair until so short...it suits her and gave her a refreshing look...i am glad that this year she had a tvb drama in 'to love with no regrets' with bosco wong and annie man....her character there is so cute...do not miss this drama if u r amy fans...hope to see more of her in tvb production...i totally agree that she is one of the few Miss Hk that can really act.....
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU

Agreed funny face. Amy's short hair cut in AGMFH was very cute and it fit her well. It definately gave her a fresh cute look. I think she and Deric had a lot of chemistry in there and their story could have gone furthur. I was quite dissapointed with the ending however. Even though it was a happy one there are certain things I would have liked to be explained more.

same here caf_feee. Amy was quite scary towards her last few scenes in DIF2. Espically with all that makeup on!! I think it was the bold red lipstick that did it....creepy!!

I remember seeing her in Greed of Man, but my memory of it is very little. I saw a preview for it recently in some older serie and she looked cute in there ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Smile

Apart from all the tvb series, she actually scored high marks among the audiences in Fong Sai Yuk II along with Jet Li and Michelle Reis.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshan
    Apart from all the tvb series, she actually scored high marks among the audiences in Fong Sai Yuk II along with Jet Li and Michelle Reis.
    Is she in Fong Sai Yuk 2? I don't remember. What role did she played?
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Do anybody have a picture of her?
    (0)(0)
    (>'.'<)
    (")_(") Alyssa Chia and Gao Yuan Yuan

Default Fong Sai Yuk

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    Is she in Fong Sai Yuk 2? I don't remember. What role did she played?
    She played the part of the Governors daughter. Yet another brat but she did look sweet in her first scene coming down the river on the boat. Then her sneakyness soon showed. My favorite character in both movies was Fong Sai Yuk's mother played by Siao Fong Fong ( Josephine Siao).

always loved her performance..hope to see her latest drama soon with TVB...
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU

Quote Originally Posted by funny face
    i like amy kwok after watching one of her tvb drama with gallen lo...the drama name i forgot alredi but it is definitely not 'secret of the heart'...in that story,amy potrayed a pair of twins and gallen is the bad guy who try to win the hearts of amy just to be rich and famous...it also starred noel leung siu bing....
    I remember this. It was called the "Ambition"...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkpc.150m.com/Stars/amy_kwok.jpg')

She's Lau Ching Wan's wife.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20030322/ent/0322enew10b1.jpg')
    玉木宏

blog

the first series i saw amy was in ''Secert of the Heart '' i like her in few esp. but after that i kinda don't like her role in there....her role bwt Felix and Kathy. and den i watch ''Greed of Man '' ..i like her role there...really helpful roles.
    it there any amy new series latel ?? or any news on her ?? haven't see her long yrs.
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

hehehe, guess what older serie I got to see Amy in? Finally, I saw Secret of the Heart for the first time and it was good. A little complicated and all relationship wise, but a good serie. I thought Amy was cute in that serie and her character was quite intersting. She looked really cute with Felix and Gallen, but I was rooting that she could end up with Felix actually Either way her acting in there was really good!!

Me either, haven't heard anything about her since after To Love with No Regrets. Has she done anything else? Before there was rumors that she would be filming with Deric Wan, but then that was cancled or something. Anyways I do hope she reappears on the screen soon ^__^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

can any body tell me how to post pictures?? thank you.

I think she is a bit too skinny now