Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Romance in Paris

Any idea of Lovers in Paris II ? Hope to get it soon..

Default Twilight zone

Quote Originally Posted by Yu W3i
    i still don't understand what happened at the end. Did everything happened again
    I just finished watching the last episode.

At the end, TY picked up a newspaper among some postboxes and read an article about KJ and TY finally finding each other. In the next scene, they (the actor and actress) were fighting over her damaged bears and earlier he was shown being annoyed with his housekeeper (maybe her?). In the last scene, they were driving to his place.

The ending reminds me of Twilight Zone. The director is probably trying to show that if you're meant to be together, then you will always be. So the last episode may be two different people not the KJ,TY characters ( who had got back together).

Like many people, I find this ending way out. It's not as if the show is the Twilight Zone type.

Quote Originally Posted by myphc
    Any idea of Lovers in Paris II ? Hope to get it soon..
    I don't think there's a Lovers In Paris 2

Singapore is airing the final episode on Monday, ah finally, then I can see what the confusion is all about

Hahah The Main actress is so funny! Just watching episode one now and she's so funny! I think I like her better in this drama than in Princess Lulu and the actor looks more likeable than the ones in Princess Lulu.

Haha...I find myself laughing out loud at their interaction with each other. Its so funny!
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 09-17-06 at 01:13 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I watched this a loooong time ago, actually never could sit through the whole thing, only during dinner when I was forced to watch with my family turning the TV on. But anyway, the main actress was HIGHLY annoying to me, with her utter stupidity. How could a man who's so intelligent fall in love with someone who lacks utter common sense? Maybe to compensate for his own know-it-all attitude. Overall, I was not impressed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    I watched this a loooong time ago, actually never could sit through the whole thing, only during dinner when I was forced to watch with my family turning the TV on. But anyway, the main actress was HIGHLY annoying to me, with her utter stupidity. How could a man who's so intelligent fall in love with someone who lacks utter common sense? Maybe to compensate for his own know-it-all attitude. Overall, I was not impressed at all.
    What do you mean lack common sense? I'm still early in this series so I don't know or haven't noticed anything wrong. What do you mean?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    What do you mean lack common sense? I'm still early in this series so I don't know or haven't noticed anything wrong. What do you mean?
    I don't remember the specific details- it's been a very long time. I just vaguely remember her clumsy actions and being confused and clueless all the time, over every little thing.

hi Anyone know whats song at 45 min into episode 17 with the toy guitar I Really want the song I dont come on here often so can u email me it or info thanks alot [email protected]

Lovers in Paris is the first K drama I ever watched. And to me it's a nice drama. The girl was really clumsy and there were two boys fighting over her..cute drama
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER