Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can Huang Rong stayed virgin till marriage?

Default How can Huang Rong stayed virgin till marriage?

A thing that bugs me about LOCH all this while is how can HR and GJ stayed so close and yet "did not do anything". YK and MNC did not see each other all the time and yet did not manage to keep their hands to each other and produced YG and yet HR and GJ, a couple that were practically inseparable in the 2 years they have known each other (except for the 6 months that she was captured by OYF) did not do anything....

In addition, the book mentioned that they "sleep" together as well. For example, one part of the book said "they have been sleeping together in the same room but since Hung Chit Kung is now here, they decided to sleep apart..... Hmmm... 16 year old girl and 18 year old boy, sleeping together, hugs and touch each other all the time and "nothing" happens? Comeon... hormones anyone?

I know that the Jin Yong had always explained that HR is very innocent in ways of the world but sparks must have fly when they touched each other, being so much in love and both so young. GJ is in his prime....

it is said that HY and GJ's relationship might be the most innocent and nothing sexual. They just know they want to be together and that is enough. Weird enough or even ironicaly... HY doubted that YG and XLN's relationship and thought they were doing something indecent when they sleep in the same room.
    Proud to be part of http://www.asianfanatics.net/

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steffy
    A thing that bugs me about LOCH all this while is how can HR and GJ stayed so close and yet "did not do anything". YK and MNC did not see each other all the time and yet did not manage to keep their hands to each other and produced YG and yet HR and GJ, a couple that were practically inseparable in the 2 years they have known each other (except for the 6 months that she was captured by OYF) did not do anything....

In addition, the book mentioned that they "sleep" together as well. For example, one part of the book said "they have been sleeping together in the same room but since Hung Chit Kung is now here, they decided to sleep apart..... Hmmm... 16 year old girl and 18 year old boy, sleeping together, hugs and touch each other all the time and "nothing" happens? Comeon... hormones anyone?

I know that the Jin Yong had always explained that HR is very innocent in ways of the world but sparks must have fly when they touched each other, being so much in love and both so young. GJ is in his prime....

- Well, IIRC the first half year GJ thought HR was a boy.
    - Then HR has this impenetrable suit on.
    - Then ..... well, .... GJ is very slow in learning, probably he needs a year to learn about sexual matters ......., nobody (no teacher) has given him the jao jue (secret formula) to such very special stances.

And Jiang Nan Ci Guai - probably could be translated as the 7 queers from Jiang Nan

Don't forget: we're talking about a time period and a society that was much more sexually conservative than our own. Pre-marital sex as we know it today was an unspeakable taboo in Sung Dynasty China. Such behavior, which might only get a frown of disapproval (if even that) today, could be the basis of death by stoning and humiliation of the family name then.

WY did not know about sex, she had inklings of that there's some sort of embarrassing relationship between man and woman, but the act itself she was unaware of. This is evident when H7G talked about that guy Leung who used to kidnapped virgins and raped them in hopes of perfecting his practice toward immortality. HY had no idea what H7G was talking about.

GJ on the other hand didn't know about that either. He knew sex was "bad" but he didn't know exactly what goes where. He didn't know how babies come about either, evident when he and WY were chatting when they were stranded on that island. OYF had to interrupt them and tell them that they will know once they wed.

Flyingfox is right. Guo Fu is purely an accident (I'd bet they didn't even know how they got her) while Guo Xiang and Guo Polu were the real outcome of some night activity.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

LOL!!! Classic!!! this topic is...

And I'm not going to say anything regarding this matter because I'm pretty sure I'll get this topic taken down or myself banned.

*slap... the thread creator *
    stop imagining things like that !
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    LOL!!! Classic!!! this topic is...

And I'm not going to say anything regarding this matter because I'm pretty sure I'll get this topic taken down or myself banned.

hahahahaha i doubt that gj would knoiw what to do if hr wanted to,lolhahahahaa

and that gf theory, i second that up i bet it took them 2 hrs at least just to figure out what to do.lol

"On a hot summers night, GJ and HR slept naked...but then he slipped..."

Default in those days

a female has to be a virgin before marriage or the adulterous man and woman will be drowned.
    even the accidental touching of a woman u will be accused of molest (anyway, modern days too) and any seeing of her flesh u have to marry her. hehe.

it funny how GJ and HR doesn't know about sex, but XLN does

Quote Originally Posted by TaiHan
    Something to do with LCY's teachings?

Default How can Huang Rong stayed virgin till marriage?

I think the answer to the question lies in HR's Dog Beating Technique [ouch!]

Quote Originally Posted by wuming
    I think the answer to the question lies in HR's Dog Beating Technique [ouch!]
    who's the dog? GJ is a Dragon(18 Dragon Palm)

who's the dog? GJ is a Dragon(18 Dragon Palm)
    Much like Dog Beating Stick is used to beat dogs, Dragon Subduing Palms is used to subdue dragons ... i wonder if anyone caught that double entendre

Default could it be

that XLN is more free - therefore more time to ponder, think and experiment?
    gj and hr are too busy to think about such things. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    that XLN is more free - therefore more time to ponder, think and experiment?
    gj and hr are too busy to think about such things. hehe.
    So your saying she experimented with YG? That would explain his "attachment' to her.

Default possible

but I am not sure. such things possibly only she and yg know. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    So your saying she experimented with YG? That would explain his "attachment' to her.

thing is XLN was a virgin before she was rape. She have some kind of wierd mark on her arm.