Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: <<<<<[- Huang Hai Bing -]>>>>>

I like him he is so cute when smile.

Yes. Huang Hai Bing's smile is adorable. I read in the magazines once when FBB was interviewed. The interviewer asked her what does she like for bf material, and she said he must have a smile like Huang Hai Bing. So cute.

Hehe, thanks for that little fact Li Nhi. Hehe, that is really cute!!! And sooo true! HHB does have an irresistable cute smile. I'ld definately fall for any guy with that same smile Now I wonder what series he is up to. Since World Peace was dissapointing to me, I'm hoping to see him in a better rol ^___^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    Yes. Huang Hai Bing's smile is adorable. I read in the magazines once when FBB was interviewed. The interviewer asked her what does she like for bf material, and she said he must have a smile like Huang Hai Bing. So cute.

Yes, his smile is very cute. He and Bing Bing said that them two will have another series together. I hope sometimes next years.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BowyBowy/pz2s.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by bowybowy
    Yes, his smile is very cute. He and Bing Bing said that them two will have another series together. I hope sometimes next years.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BowyBowy/pz2s.jpg')
    Are you serious? Where/when did you hear this??

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/liti3691/7eba6914.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by bowybowy

Great, I'd love to see them paired together in another series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

HHB in his new series "Dai Hao 021":

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/U92P28T3D872479F326DT20051021211107.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/U92P28T3D872475F326DT20051021210956.JPG')

Sina site
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

OMG!!! I finally found some fans of PZXY and HHB. I'm soooo happy!!!! I read the previous posts that you guys have posted and I'm so happy that I found you guys!!! I'm currently watching PZXY and I LOVE it! especially the love between Zhang Dan Feng and Yun Lei.

Welcome to the forum, aznluvergurl. Is PZXY your first HHB series?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I think that HHB first serie is Smart Kid...he plays the princess of other country who kill his brother...
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    I think that HHB first serie is Smart Kid...he plays the princess of other country who kill his brother...
    HHB's first series was actually a 1993 adaptation of Shu Jian En Chou Lu (Book and Sword) in which he played the lead Chen Jia Luo. In any case, my question to aznluvergurl was if PZXY was her first HHB series, not what was HHB's first series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I think he was in a show called "King of King" I think, does anyone know about this?

Yes, this is my first HHB series that I have seen,
    Last edited by aznluvergurl; 01-15-06 at 10:36 PM.

Unhappy

OMG, I'm getting to the last of PZXY right now, I'm watching the last two episodes today! I'm so excited!!! But I don't want it to be over, then I won't get to see HHB and Fbb again,

I don't finish this serie yet, i seen only few episodes of this serie...someone tell me more about this serie...I only know that Huang Hai Bing father's a bad person...so Fan Bing Bing want to kill him (tell me if i wrong), so...how they can fall in love, because they are ennemy...Huang Hai Bing's father accepted his son to love her....
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    I don't finish this serie yet, i seen only few episodes of this serie...someone tell me more about this serie...I only know that Huang Hai Bing father's a bad person...so Fan Bing Bing want to kill him (tell me if i wrong), so...how they can fall in love, because they are ennemy...Huang Hai Bing's father accepted his son to love her....
    No, Jing Ming (Han Xue) is suppose to marry HHB, but on the day of the wedding, FBB got captured by the prince of Wa Chi and made her wear the wedding gown, then the prince switched Jing Ming's sedan chair with FBB's. So FBB went to the wedding to get married instead of Jing MIng. HHB and FBB got married in front of the father so they are official and she has the wedding ring.

But at the end, HHB's father went to the place that FBB's grandfather used to stay and found out he was a good person, so he stayed there the whole night and when HHB and FBB finally found him, he was almost half frozen to death, that was when HHB's dad took FBB as his daughter-in-law. The ending was very exciting, I thought FBB was really going to die when she fell off the tree. But luckily that Du-Du got the medicine from Jing Ming's brother, Mei Ming.

I can't believe that Huang Hai Bing didn't want to be in an old movie like PZXY, he was suppose to meet FBB 6 years ago in the movie HZGG, he was first on the list for the director to be Er Kang. but he went to do another movie, so he didn't get the part!

check it out if you want: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/2004-04-18/0532367782.html

OMG! HHB also fell down the horse and got hurt really badly too while filming, that must've hurted a lot!!
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/2003-04-22/2002146410.html
    Last edited by aznluvergurl; 01-18-06 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aznluvergurl
    No, Jing Ming (Han Xue) is suppose to marry HHB, but on the day of the wedding, FBB got captured by the prince of Wa Chi and made her wear the wedding gown, then the prince switched Jing Ming's sedan chair with FBB's. So FBB went to the wedding to get married instead of Jing MIng. HHB and FBB got married in front of the father so they are official and she has the wedding ring.

But at the end, HHB's father went to the place that FBB's grandfather used to stay and found out he was a good person, so he stayed there the whole night and when HHB and FBB finally found him, he was almost half frozen to death, that was when HHB's dad took FBB as his daughter-in-law. The ending was very exciting, I thought FBB was really going to die when she fell off the tree. But luckily that Du-Du got the medicine from Jing Ming's brother, Mei Ming.
    wow so cute I only saw the first season, there's anyone who knows some place to download the last episodes (or buy only the second season?) thanks ^^ .....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Romance
    wow so cute I only saw the first season, there's anyone who knows some place to download the last episodes (or buy only the second season?) thanks ^^ .....
    The second half is available for purchase at tigercool.com: http://video.tigercool.com/productin...roductid=11334
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    The second half is available for purchase at tigercool.com: http://video.tigercool.com/productin...roductid=11334
    thanks!!