Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: <<<<<[- Huang Hai Bing -]>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by aznluvergurl
    No, Jing Ming (Han Xue) is suppose to marry HHB, but on the day of the wedding, FBB got captured by the prince of Wa Chi and made her wear the wedding gown, then the prince switched Jing Ming's sedan chair with FBB's. So FBB went to the wedding to get married instead of Jing MIng. HHB and FBB got married in front of the father so they are official and she has the wedding ring.

But at the end, HHB's father went to the place that FBB's grandfather used to stay and found out he was a good person, so he stayed there the whole night and when HHB and FBB finally found him, he was almost half frozen to death, that was when HHB's dad took FBB as his daughter-in-law. The ending was very exciting, I thought FBB was really going to die when she fell off the tree. But luckily that Du-Du got the medicine from Jing Ming's brother, Mei Ming.
    Thanks...I will see it again, well so, happy ending...right?
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    Thanks...I will see it again, well so, happy ending...right?
    Yes, it's a happy ending Nice to know that you're also a fan of Zhao Hong Fei.

oh...how cool...I am happy girl...I like happy ending

Yes, I also like Zhao Hong Fei after I seen him in serie with Steve Ma and Vivian Chen

The ending of PZXY is happy if you're a Zhang Dan Feng/Yun Lei fan, but not if you're a Zhang Zhong/Princess Jing fan.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

oppp...I only want Huang Hai Bing has happy ending...others persons are oke, not a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    The ending of PZXY is happy if you're a Zhang Dan Feng/Yun Lei fan, but not if you're a Zhang Zhong/Princess Jing fan.
    Yea, I would think this is a good ending even if I am a Zhang Zhong/Princess jing fan because I would know that when they die, they would be together down there and no one would stop them from loving each other. but to tell the truth, I am a Zhang Dan Feng/Yun Lei fan, I do like Princess Jing/Zhang Zhong but I think ZDF/YL is better, I'm not to offense anyone. that's just my opinion.

Yes, I also like Zhao Hong Fei after I seen him in serie with Steve Ma and Vivian Chen
    Is that Tai Zu Mi Shi, because if it is, then I am watching it right now. Steven Ma plays Zhao Hong Fei's older brother right?

Yea, I would think this is a good ending even if I am a Zhang Zhong/Princess jing fan because I would know that when they die, they would be together down there and no one would stop them from loving each other. but to tell the truth, I am a Zhang Dan Feng/Yun Lei fan, I do like Princess Jing/Zhang Zhong but I think ZDF/YL is better, I'm not to offense anyone. that's just my opinion.
    Well, it depends on whether or not people believe in life after death or reincarnation or heaven or whatever. It would have been a guaranteed happy ending for them to be together on earth.
    Your opinion is not offensive at all. I personally liked both pairings, but found the Zhang Zhong/Princess Jing one more touching.

Is that Tai Zu Mi Shi, because if it is, then I am watching it right now. Steven Ma plays Zhao Hong Fei's older brother right?
    Yes, that's right. Steve plays Zhao Hong Fei's older brother in Xiao Zhuang Mi Shi as well.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Know I watch it...I think that I will found out a other actor/actress or other couple...

I only wanted to know something but you guys don't have to answer me if you don't want, i only wanted to know about how old everyone here is. Cause i feel like I'm the youngest one here. I'm only 12, and turning 13 this year.

I only wanted to know something but you guys don't have to answer me if you don't want, i only wanted to know about how old everyone here is. Cause i feel like I'm the youngest one here. I'm only 12, and turning 13 this year.
    i am 13 years older than you...I will turn 26 in this year...know i am 25 years old...so old ...no

i am 13 years older than you...I will turn 26 in this year...know i am 25 years old...so old ...no
    Oh, It doesn't matter how old we are, I only wanted to know for fun.

yes, yes...so i am seen huang Hai Bing right know...anyone know that "Mission Warrior" is out yet???

yes, yes...so i am seen huang Hai Bing right know...anyone know that "Mission Warrior" is out yet???
    Which series is that? What is the chinese name for it?

Mission of the Warriors = Wu Lin Wai Shi

It stars Huang Hai Bing and Rebecca Wang Yan.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I am soooooo glad that I finally found a HHB's english forum. Thank you Lady Zhuge for creating this. The first time I watched HHB was in Ping Zong Xia Ying and immediately fell in love with him. The pairing of HB & BB was good. They make one of the most beautiful couples in Wuxia movies. I watched the Fire General with HB and Zhang Ting. Even though he does not have much screen time in there, I still found him adorable. In Tianxia Taiping, he is great. Great perfomance, great looking, great chemistry. Can't ask for more.

Call me crazy but I am crazily in love with this guy. For those who think that Korean actor Bae Yong Joon's smile is great, wait until you watch Huang Hai Bing. It is such a warm, friendly, and bright smile that will melt your heart instantly. Also, his eyes are very unique. There's a generous feeling when you look into them. In Tianxia Taiping, I love how his character Shang Tianbao looks at Kong Que; very loving and somewhat mischevious.

He is a great and handsome actor. Does he have a website where fans can come and learn more about him. An English site will be great but it's also OK if it's in Chinese traditional although I will have to spend more time trying to read it. I will suffer a lot more if it's in simplyfied but it's ok. As long as I can learn more about him, I am happy. I am that crazy.

Once again, nice meeting all of his fans here.

Hi narcissusbd, welcome to the forum and to this thread.

Here's HHB's sina site: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/f/huhabi/index.html
    Here's his blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/huanghaibing
    Here's his profile and info on baidu: http://news.baidu.com/f/28/huanghaibing.html

I also posted a couple of more "official" websites on HHB in the opening post of this thread if you're interested. All the sites are in Chinese, though. I haven't come across an English one on him yet. Maybe you can make one.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thank you Lady Zhuge. I just visited all the sites. I learned a lot more about him. The star studded project Meng Lai Jun with HHB, Ren Quan, and Li Bingbing looks very exciting. I can imagine HHB as Shao Hua but cannot picture Ren Quan as the romantic emperor. They're all great actors and they can always bring surprises to their fans.

Even though he's named prince of ancient costumes, he looks pretty cool in modern clothes too especially those in suites. Looks a lot like Chow Yun Fat.

I'll be excellent if I could create an English site for him. That is now very impossible for I don't think I can do a good job. But I'll give it a consideration. We'll see.

Once again, thank you and very nice to meet you here.

Hey

i managed to find a Huang Hai Bing thread... finally
    i've seen him in Wu Lin wai Shi and Ping Zong Xia Ying... they're not his best series, but he looked very handsome in both of them

he's also a very good actor

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-08-03/U1384P28T3D800036F326DT20050803164826.jpg')

i remember watching several series of him in it but i didnt know his name then. is there a series where he was a monk?