Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: <<<<<[- Huang Hai Bing -]>>>>>

Wow he does look a little different without the wig! lol Cute pic.

Trieuminh, have you seen World Peace aka Tian Xia Tai Ping? Both Eric and HHB are in it.
    Sir, more than kisses, letters mingle souls,
    For thus absent friends speak.
    ~John Donne

Smile

Welcome to the thread narcissusbd, I am almost the same thing as you, I watched PZXY and instantly liked HHB.

I found this site while surfing the net, hope you like it =D!! Its in English so you won't have much trpuble reading it!
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/huanghaibing/

At the bottom of that site, there are more links to his pictures and other sites. Enjoy! =D

Hi aznluvergurl,

Thank you for the links. I loved all the pix and screencaps and stuffs. Loved the poems by Kim Yi a lot.

HHB sure is a great actor. And from his profile, I counted 45 series he has done. With that many series under his name, it is a surprise he does not have many sites dedicated to him. But I am pretty sure more people will learn about this forums and join us later.

I am very happy and proud to be one of those who appreciate his works, admire his talents, and are attracted by his looks. Who does not want to fall into those eyes. I'll stop here before going crazy again.

Once again, thank you.

if you look on his sina site

he has perfect 5 scores on ability and looks

very rare for any actor or actress... i mean, even actresses like LYF only have a 4.6 or 4.7

he's very very well liked in china

Yeah, I saw that too. As for LYF, I never think she is that pretty. There's something weird about her eyes, IMO.

I love HHB also!!! Watched him since Old Book and Sword whatever. As for LYF, I think it looks weird sometimes because she has cross-eyed? I remember one member saying so.

Love Huang Hai Bing...he can sure act and the way he cries just melts my heart right away

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    if you look on his sina site

he has perfect 5 scores on ability and looks

very rare for any actor or actress... i mean, even actresses like LYF only have a 4.6 or 4.7

he's very very well liked in china
    That's very true. The only other actor I recall coming across who's also averaging perfects in both categories is Lu Yi. Even my beloved Julian only has 4.9.

Liu Yi Fei is cute, but I don't think her eyes are her best features.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Just wanna ask if we should share his news here. I went to his Sina and baidu sites and there's quite a lot about him. Like his cooperation with Li Bingbing, Ren Quan, and Chen Kun (?); his new girlfriend is a university teacher... I am not very confident about my Chinese so if it's simple, I will translate. But for the majority part, can any of you here give us a hand?

I think the forum would be more lively if there're more things to discuss on instead of his looks and talents. Something like he fell off a horse while filming....

Just my suggestion, but if we don't like it, just ignore it. We will love and support him regardless of news or not, right?

Night!

Sure you can post and share news about HHB. That's what this thread is for. If people prefer to voice their opinions about his looks and talent, that's their perogative as well. There are really no limits to what can be discussed here although it's preferable that it somehow respectfully relates to HHB. Of course topics go astray once in awhile, and that's okay too. Just relax and have fun.

I'd love to help translate some stuff, but I'm very busy with school and can't make any promises. In fact, I really shouldn't be online procrastinating right now, but go figure. If you want people to help translate specific items, it would help to provide specific links. From what I understand from this article, HHB doesn't have a new girlfriend. He's been with the same one for 5 years. Her name is Liu Wen and she's quite young compared to him, as she just graduated from Central Drama School last year. Their romance has remained a secret for a long time and only people within the entertainment circle knew about it. Well, I guess the secret's out now.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 03-29-06 at 02:13 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hmm, maybe I was wrong. But whatabout this piece of news here:
    http://www.njnews.cn/u/ca743540.htm

I am very busy myself as well as I work full time and go to school fulltime getting ready for my MBA. My life is very boring. The only thing I do and enjoy after school and work is watching Chinese series. For a long time, I thought Leon Lai was perfect, but I that's because I did not know about HHB. IMO, HHB is way more good looking than Leon Lai. I still like him but a lot less since HHB is now my obsession he..he..

Anyway, it was a lot of fun coming here, reading all the posts and share my opinions with other HHB fans.

It's me again. The third male character in Meng Li Jun is Chen Long. I have a big difficulty reading simplified characters. Plus, my Chinese is very poor and cannot get help from my Dad either. He is even worse as he can only write his name and numbers 1 to 10.

Back to my homework. Later.

Where's everybody? You guys made embarrassed for coming alone and consecutively. Can't help. Hope I did not freak you guys out for being...hm..a little crazy about him.

Anyway, come here for a pic in his new series with Li Bingbing and Ren Quan.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/pic/473fe9d5020002od

He looks lost but still hot. I never thought that Huang Pu Shao Hua would look like a king. Very pretty costumes, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    That's very true. The only other actor I recall coming across who's also averaging perfects in both categories is Lu Yi. Even my beloved Julian only has 4.9.

Liu Yi Fei is cute, but I don't think her eyes are her best features.
    Agree, she is cute but here eyes not pretty.

any news about Hai Bing??

New pix in Zai Sheng Yuen.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/huanghaibing

Enjoy

There are 1997 pix at http://www.huanghaibing.org

In the first section - Bing Ying - are pix from his series/movies; the second one - Qi Ta - are miscellaneous.

Hope you guys like them.

Hey again guys! Gosh, no new serie with Huang Hai Bing released in viet yet Lol, I'll just have to re-watch some of his old series. Actually thinking of getting Royal Diehard....I really liked him in that! Lol, but then as I was reading the previous posts you guys talked so much about PZXY that I think I should finally go get it and watch Plus now I'm not as annoyed with FBB so I don't mind anymore. Hehe, you should be happy to hear that Jenny

Really do look forward to his new serie with Li Bing Bing and Ren Quan! It should be good Oh, Chen Long is also going to be in it? Lol, lucky LBB!! So many awsome guys!

Oh, was re-reading this thread and realized that I never commented on Imperial Guards! Hehe, sorry for the late reply on this LZ I really liked HHB in here as well, quite a good character. Lol, I actually can't remember much on it anymore since its been awhile, but I know I liked him ^___^ He really matured from the beginning till the end. Storyline wasn't bad...averag I guess. As for chemistry with Ning Jing, not bad either. One scene that is quite memorable to me was when he thought she had died in the fire. His expression was so memorable!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yes, I already see a better Meng Lai Jun that LBB plays than Michelle Ye. Even though I am a fan of Eternal Happiness, I believe that this mainland production is closer to the original Meng Lai Jun story.

Plus, HHB as Huang Po Shao Hua and Ren Quan as the emperor, can't ask for more.

so....hhb, li bing bing and ren quan are in Meng Lai Jun story...how cool...i think that this serie will be better than Hapiness Eternal...because i don't like the story of HE...they change alot....
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin