Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: taiwanese series that got u pissed off!

Default taiwanese series that got u pissed off!

100% Senorita
    Suikoden addict!undefined

everything is always ok in the end...if its not ok, its not the end...
    Innocence tricks...
    ang mundo ay hindi bilog, ito ay oblate spheroid...

West side story, My MVP valentine, Meteor Garden II and basically most of the idol shows that Taiwan produce. Lame plot, bad acting, showcase of a bunch of untalented, uninteresting, unable to act, unable to sing, unable to do something better with their lives wannabe idols.

so many.....westside story for lame storyline....snow angel for unconvincing storyline...100% senorita for lame storyline too...I can name more If I think thru..

MG2, my god.... PLEASE don't make a MG3...

Love Typhoon hated that show
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Chess Warriors.

MVP qing ren.. worst show I have ever watched. Bad actors, bad actresses, bad music, bad storyline, bad acting, bad everything.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by PinePine
    MVP qing ren.. worst show I have ever watched. Bad actors, bad actresses, bad music, bad storyline, bad acting, bad everything.
    lol it wasnt THAT bad i think.. sure the actors are crappy *cough 5566 cough* but I think angela was really cute in there.. cept her character pissed me off... what on earth is she thinking? lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    West side story, My MVP valentine, Meteor Garden II and basically most of the idol shows that Taiwan produce. Lame plot, bad acting, showcase of a bunch of untalented, uninteresting, unable to act, unable to sing, unable to do something better with their lives wannabe idols.
    I agree... most taiwanese idol shows irritate me alot for the same reason beansprouts has mentioned. I can never sit thru a single episode taiwanese idol drama. the only execption I can think of is Tu Si Nan Zhi Wen (dunno what the English title is...), which had a nice plot and good acting by the leads.

I must admit thou, I'm kinda looking fwd to watching one taiwanese drama serial called 'nie zi', with Fan Zhi Wei and Tuo Zong Hua and others. Any idea where I can watch it in S'pore?

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

Just about every Taiwanese idol drama. There's only one word to describe the plots - unrealistic.
    -velvet_ice-
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

1. MG 2 (in contradiction of MG 1 which i quite like)
    2. Legendary Siblings 2 aka The Proud Twins (again in contradiction of LS 1 which is 1 of my fave...this one has a dragging story, overacting and not to say the ending...without an absolute ending, UGH!!!)
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

I forgot about Chor Leu Heung with Richie. The series was ok,, but as it progresses, everyone dies and things just don't make sense.

and A Chinese Ghost story.. Absolutley hate the main characters in there

Oh my god, how can I possible forget A Chinese Ghost story????? It was one of the worse shows I have ever watched. Bad hairstlye, bad acting, bad storyline... ok, it wasn't that bad, just that the two main leads, Barbie Hsu and that guy, I forgot his name, had absolutely zero chemistry and lousy acting skills. The subplot and acting by the other actors/actresses were actually quite ok.

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    lol it wasnt THAT bad i think.. sure the actors are crappy *cough 5566 cough* but I think angela was really cute in there.. cept her character pissed me off... what on earth is she thinking? lol
    I agree. mvp valentine was one of the stupidest shows I ever watched. horrible actors and I dont like the main female character. She seems so scrawny, and wannabe-japanese styled. I only finish watching it for the 3 real basketball players.

did u guys actually finish wathcing all those shows? u no, the whole thing?

for the shows dat all u guys mentioned, they sure did a good job b/c they manage to make u guys sit thru the whole thing even though u h8ted it. 4 me, if i watch 2 or 3 eps of a show n i h8ted it, i wouldn't continue watching it unless they have some of my favorite actor or actress.

ok, my answer would be mg 2 since i skip like 13 eps of it n fastforward pretty much everything. the only reason dat kept me watching it is vic. there's qing sheng sheng yu meng meng 2 cuz it's draggy. again, i only continue b/c of vicki n alec. otherwise, i actually enjoy most of the tw series. probably it's b/c i watch 2 many tvb shows in da past.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Oh my god, how can I possible forget A Chinese Ghost story????? It was one of the worse shows I have ever watched. Bad hairstlye, bad acting, bad storyline... ok, it wasn't that bad, just that the two main leads, Barbie Hsu and that guy, I forgot his name, had absolutely zero chemistry and lousy acting skills. The subplot and acting by the other actors/actresses were actually quite ok.

U mean daniel Chan? OMG! I was watchin with my aunt and we were just fast fowarding and swearing at the acting. not to mention i felt cheated since Gallen was in there for only 10 min -_-

did u guys actually finish wathcing all those shows? u no, the whole thing?
    No i did not finish the rubbishy shows that I mentioned. Just watch the first couple of episodes and a few scenes here and there when I am unfortunate enough to switch to the channel showing the damn idol shows.

To Sugar, yes yes yes, it was that Daniel Chan (finally his name!!), so my god, i cringe everytime he and barbie hsu appeared together and swtich to other channels when they were trying to put up a (un)convincing show that they actually like each other.

Talking about, ahem 5566, I though westside story was a worse show than MVP valentine. I lasted a grand total of 4 episodes watching MVP and threw the remote at the tv when I watched the first episode of westside story.

For the shows that I hate, I do manage to "watch" the whole thing... but of course I pretty much fast-forwarded through the whole entire series..

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    I agree. mvp valentine was one of the stupidest shows I ever watched. horrible actors and I dont like the main female character. She seems so scrawny, and wannabe-japanese styled. I only finish watching it for the 3 real basketball players.
    LOL! I THOUGHT SO! So they ARE real bball players? thats what i thought coz *cough* 5566's basketball playing was SOOOOOO fake and crappy! haha i thought they HAD to have some basketball experience to play like that... sweet =P Are you talking about Ice Man, Gao Xing, and the dude that looks like a gorilla? lol

dont think i even wanna THINK about westside story lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

for the ones i mentioned, i watched the whole thing. I have to to really see if it sucked or not

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    LOL! I THOUGHT SO! So they ARE real bball players? thats what i thought coz *cough* 5566's basketball playing was SOOOOOO fake and crappy! haha i thought they HAD to have some basketball experience to play like that... sweet =P Are you talking about Ice Man, Gao Xing, and the dude that looks like a gorilla? lol

dont think i even wanna THINK about westside story lol
    gorilla? cheng feng looks like gorilla? i dunnoo.. xD but he's the.. 3rd one.. xD
    but gao xing so cool (but his acting suck)