Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mods, read this 4 ur own sake...

to people who want general comments (or relationship) sections: you can't blame on the admin or the mods for lack of GC section in the forum, there were both a GC section also a relationship section in the forum before, but some members just can't follow the rules, no matter how many times mods remind them. some comments made by certain members really offend others, and too much spam too, so why is it necessary to put up two sections for some members who spend so much time online offend others and think of general comments section as their trash can? i think its unnecessary. i think if we bring back the GC comments now, there are still going to be members who don't follow the rules, so its best not to have it.

Yeah...i remember the days when we had the general comments and relationship forums. They were fun...but i don't think that they enhanced SPCNET, and by not having them, we're not having any less fun here.
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

I admit, there were a load of probs back then with GC & Relationships. Tisk tisk. It was fun, but I think it's a good idea that we don't have it. I only go on here for Reviews & this place is for Reviews. The Forum was just a fun add-on (my opinion ok).

If you guys want GC & Relationships, go to other forums that has it. There's a lot of similar forums such as spcnet, but they also have other things to talk about. I'm a global mod at Our Vision & I run the Relationship forum, if you wanna discuss your love life, you can discuss it there. Dr. Ohgami will tell you how it is. LOL links at the bottom.

ps. the mods there are all chicks & they're all freakin' hot!
    Last edited by misao ohgami; 12-14-04 at 05:26 PM.

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misao ohgami

''''''''pics?

Quote Originally Posted by shanghai girls are hot
    ''''''''pics?
    Oh yeaaaaah.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

I admit, there were a load of probs back then with GC & Relationships. Tisk tisk. It was fun, but I think it's a good idea that we don't have it. I only go on here for Reviews & this place is for Reviews. The Forum was just a fun add-on (my opinion ok).

If you guys want GC & Relationships, go to other forums that has it. There's a lot of similar forums such as spcnet, but they also have other things to talk about. I'm a global mod at Our Vision & I run the Relationship forum, if you wanna discuss your love life, you can discuss it there. Dr. Ohgami will tell you how it is. LOL links at the bottom.

Haha don't tempt me, woman!
    This account is retired.

I'm a global mod at Our Vision & I run the Relationship forum, if you wanna discuss your love life, you can discuss it there.
    You have to registered just to view the threads?? I don't like limitation.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Quote Originally Posted by shanghai girls are hot
    ''''''''pics?
    WHERE'S YOUR PICTURE SHI?! HUH? Don't go asking me about pics!

Haha don't tempt me, woman!
    Aren't you in OV already Mr. Fox sir? Tisk tisk on you!

You have to registered just to view the threads?? I don't like limitation.
    Yes, that's the way the boss wants it. She has her reasons.

Anyways, here's my pic. An old 1. (for you Shi, hahahaha)
    Attached Images Attached Images

that's an old one, miss coolio.

GC and R forums are GONE! even if sc brought them back, they wouldn't be like before with all the rules and restrictions. good time never lasts. let's move on.

Hahaha.. you ACTUALLY remembered?!!? PLAH!

K, here's an "updated" 1. See, if I had the Motorola V551, it'll look TIGHT, but since I have the Motorola V600, the color texture isn't all that great.

But yeah, Jay_z's right. Even if we did brought it back, it won't be the same. So best yet is to go somewhere else.
    Attached Images Attached Images

GC and Relationship forums are nice to have around. However... some people tend to get over-excited or as mentioned above, uses them for massive spamming. And when that happens, sometimes it's really hard for the mods to control. Things had gotten ugly in GC and Relationship forums many times before.

If there's no GC forum around, just live with it.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

yeah I remember, we even got "The Can" but it wasn't much of a help with spamming.

lisa coolio,
    joined Our Vision board and thought it was terrible. the quality is very low with some many useless posts.

PLAH! Our Vision Version 2.0 was better, but our Admin had to discontinued it. Posts aren't useless. They're just expressed.

ahhh I remember the relationships section. Wasn't there a thing going, if we posted enough pictures of ourselves, Spcnet would post hers. I was just about to post a pic of my ugly mug, but then the section was taken down
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

why does everyone think they're ugly? tisk tisk... you can still post your pic you know...

why does everyone think they're ugly? tisk tisk... you can still post your pic you know...
    It's just my glorious humility talking

I need some kind of segue. JiGsta does not just plaster his pics for no reason.

I wouldn't mind having the General Talk section back, only because I'm a receptacle of way too much useless information, which I would enjoy sharing with others.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.