Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which JY female U DISLIKE the most?

Default .....

guo fu's a spoiled brat... at least Guo Xiang is more beautiful and knowledgeable than her!
    Little Dragon Girl

Was GX more beautiful? I thought that GF was described to be very beautiful already.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

are they about the same??

Two character-less traitorous vases in Condor trilogy:
    - Bao Xiruo (Yang Kang's mum)
    - Xiao Long Nu

Contrary to most opinions here, Guo Fu has a lot more patriotism than these two Mrs Yangs. And definitely has a lot more spunk and character.

BXR let her son (an heir of the Yang Warriors) be raised as a Jin prince and never educated him about his heritage until too late -she's no less a Han traitor than YK, so what do you expect? Like mother like son. XLN urged YG to betray his country and help the Mongols - this makes XLN another Han traitor.

Guo Fu would never have encouraged YG to be a Han traitor and would rather die than join the Mongols side. And XLN was probably the reason why YG ignored the fall of Xiangyang which killed the Song dynasty as well as GJ and HR's families.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-16-10 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    They have one thing in common and that is being the Yang's worst nightmare. HR indirectly killed YK while GF chopped off YG's arm.
    I'm not saying that I want to lose a body part in order to gain something else, but had GF not chopped off YG's arm out of anger, he most likely wouldn't have met that giant bird and learn to fight the way he did later on in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by So Yen View Post
    I'm not saying that I want to lose a body part in order to gain something else, but had GF not chopped off YG's arm out of anger, he most likely wouldn't have met that giant bird and learn to fight the way he did later on in the series.
    true, but that doesnt make GF any less of a B****!

LOL this question is simple. It's XLN of course. She's got to be one of the most boring females in the Jin Yong universe.

i hate the following equally: xiaolongnv (most overrated female lead), lin chaoying (anyone who messes with wang chongyang automatically goes into my hate book), madam ma aka kang min (this b!tch killed ah zhu). bao xiruo would've joined the list for being a bad disloyal mother/wife had she not finished herself after Yang Tiexin committed suicide.

i hate the following equally: xiaolongnu, huang rong, gou fu, and yue lingshan.

Quote Originally Posted by convoy View Post
    Huang Rong did not kill Yang Kang. He killed himself when he tried to silence Huang Rong. Served him right.
    sophistry plain and simple, huang rong killed yang kang and is yang gous sha fu chou ren

being a main female lead doesn't absolver her guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shi-Potian View Post
    sophistry plain and simple, huang rong killed yang kang and is yang gous sha fu chou ren

That's not what absolves her, though. She didn't kill Yeung Hong. He killed himself while trying to murder her; his death wasn't part of her plan.

i hate the following equally: xiaolongnu, huang rong, gou fu, and yue lingshan.
    That's because Jin Yong annihilated Huang Rong's character in ROCH

You hate HR because of YK's death?? YK is a traitor and always thought of ways to eliminate GJ & HR and create chaos in the world so his adopted father's army can take over the Song. How is he not evil?! And for the record, HR DID NOT KILL YK. He died because he tried to kill her!

no i hate her for being narrowminded, suspicious, and .....witchy to yang gou

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    You hate HR because of YK's death?? YK is a traitor and always thought of ways to eliminate GJ & HR and create chaos in the world so his adopted father's army can take over the Song. How is he not evil?! And for the record, HR DID NOT KILL YK. He died because he tried to kill her!
    Yep, YK was indeed nothing more than an evil traitor and he totally deserved his own fate in the end. Good riddance. But OMG why did he have to have a son named YG to become the protagonist in the next novel.

evil traitor is simply 2 much. just because he was han he should be with/support the decrepit song dynasty as a pauper with nothing more then his famous lineage rather then live in wealth and splendor as a prince [ as he was raised ] . imo i think not. the patriotism and loyalty involved aren't as clear cut as that. regarding yang kangs death i can't refute that he caused his own downfall even if i wanted 2 , but i still [ illogically or not ] hold a grudge against huang rong 4 it. [as a side note; i watched/read return b4 ever watching/reading legend so i am clearly biased, but hey their still my opinions] :

I hate all the female sects leaders who think they are righteous when they are weak *** sects living behind the stronger sects while pushing the villains around. Just another person making up the numbers at a general group sect meeting.

for example, the nun sect in SOD, why act all hard like ur a top martial artist when ur the weakest link...

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    That's because Jin Yong annihilated Huang Rong's character in ROCH
    It seems the flaw of Huang Rong character was done on purpose. At Cheng Ying's house, Huang Yao Shi criticized Huang Rong as hypocrite for following her love for Guo Jing, then try to separate the love between Yang Guo and XLN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    That's not what absolves her, though. She didn't kill Yeung Hong. He killed himself while trying to murder her; his death wasn't part of her plan.
    She certainly intended to get him killed, though, when she decided to expose YK's role in OYK's death in front of OYF. It was attempted murder, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by hoatran View Post
    It seems the flaw of Huang Rong character was done on purpose. At Cheng Ying's house, Huang Yao Shi criticized Huang Rong as hypocrite for following her love for Guo Jing, then try to separate the love between Yang Guo and XLN.
    So much of ROCH's so-called "characterization" leans on improbably and illogically recharacterizing LOCH characterizes so that ROCH's two "leads" would "work." For many people, though it totally didn't work. Fail.