Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: War And Beauty 《金枝慾孽》

If this series is supposedly to follow history...it will end up having ALL BUT ONE live to tell this story.

I think this story is supposedly to be about Tze Hay.

We the public shall see.

again.. another series where every dies.... sheesh.. so depressing.... probably another series that starts off funny and light hearted and then turns sad and serious... still wanna watch it though
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

wow! im so gonan watch this one ..! .. for sure ..
    .. my fav casts are in here even tho i dunt like charmaine much but she's oke ..
    .. wit maggie .. gigi.. ..a nd moses .. how can i miss this!
    and the plot seems great .. instead of having a main character whose nice and kind and all .. ... everyone in here can be called a villain .. very interesing plot
    .. maggie is the main tho rite?

thats wat i was wondering... from the descriptions it seems like everyone is a main character-charmaine, moses, sheren, gigi, bowie, and maggie...
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Default war and beauty

i dont normally watch this type of series.. but it seems one to watch out for considering its cast... and perhaps storyline

it seems that amggie is main becuz isnt she gonan be the most powerful one /? ?? and since she;s been promoted so much ..s he must be! .. i realli hope so

its comming out august 23

anyone have more info? more clips of this?

oh and i wanted to ask where do you find these sales presentation clips?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Originally posted by xox
    its comming out august 23

anyone have more info? more clips of this?

oh and i wanted to ask where do you find these sales presentation clips?

Like do you mean it's coming out on tapes on august 23rd or like TV? Because I have to rent tapes to watch chinese series, yups I'm viet. -------- =D

it looks like a great story anywayz.....i wanna watch it....but now that i know the ending, its gonna spoil the fun!

how many eps are there anyway?

according to the tvb booklet.. it says that this series has 30 episodes /15 tapes

Default war and beauty

dunno.. but this seems like a must see film although its not my type.. great cast i must admit..

anyone @ present seeing this?

Originally posted by Inferno323
    again.. another series where every dies.... sheesh.. so depressing.... probably another series that starts off funny and light hearted and then turns sad and serious... still wanna watch it though
    Oh no, this is defintiely NOT like "To Catch the Uncatchable".

I just managed to watch the first episode and it definitely doesn't start off light hearted at all... It's a different kind of story where everyone looks to be a villian... Well at least it seems that none of the main characters are going to be those poor good hearted girls/guys that gets beat down by others (physically or mentally)...

I just managed to watch the first episode and it definitely doesn't start off light hearted at all... It's a different kind of story where everyone looks to be a villian... Well at least it seems that none of the main characters are going to be those poor good hearted girls/guys that gets beat down by others (physically or mentally)...

i see... well.... i thought it was like where the three ladies (char, gigi, and maggie) were friends and happy in a little poor village and then they were taken into the palace and start turning on each other... It was just a guess

so far so good i have only seen 2 eps i have to wait until friday to for the next ones.

i have already watched 2 eps. I think it's quite enjoyable. I love all cast. They all know how to act and the story seems to be very attractive. The costumes and scenes are beautiful and charming.
    The most important is that the script is very very good. They all talk in an ancient way. Actors in Twin Of Brother talk in a modern way although they were wearing ancient costume. I hate those "modern-script ancient" series.

ooooooo..............to those who are watching, why dont u give us who cant watch it a simple summary of each epi?just a suggestion!

I've finished three episodes. So far so good.

Originally posted by om369
    If this series is supposedly to follow history...it will end up having ALL BUT ONE live to tell this story.

I think this story is supposedly to be about Tze Hay.

We the public shall see.
    this is not abt Tze Hay. The emperor at reign in this series is Emperor Jia Qing (son of Qianlong) whereas Tze Hay emperor is Xian Feng (at least Emperor Daoguang reign in between)