Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Satanic Martial Arts?

Question Satanic Martial Arts?

¹ï ¼Ä ¶· ¬½ ¡A ±Ù ¯ó °£ ®Ú ¡A ¨k ¤k ¦Ñ ¥® ¡A ¤£ ¯d ¤@ ¤H

what a bloody load of crap. for all u know the bible itself is written by the devil, it seems to me the bible makes use of our fear of going to hell. thats a sort of cohercion. now im going to burn in hell for saying that and not believing in god

****The word ‘ARTS’ indicates that they are not just forms of combat but expressions of EASTERN ‘SPIRITUAL’ Philosophies and it is this ‘SPIRITUAL LINK’ which lights the fuse to a deadly keg of ‘SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DYNAMITE! ****

I guess that retard self righteous numskull who wrote that article wants all non-western/white/christian artwork like poetry/paintings/vases/architecture etc burned and destroyed too.

Old news. Nobody takes these people seriously, except other nutjobs on the net. Kind of opposite of satanic MA are people who teach Christian MA.

I ain't kidding. They really do teach Christian MA, like at YMCA and stuff.

I think that guy need to learn or practice martial art first before saying something like. It seemed like he have no clue what martial art is, beside quoting other people words.

There are a lot of stupid craps in the bible. Like Jesus has no sin because he doesn't have a biological father. So we are men, we bring the sin?
    And they say that bible is written by some guys inspired by God, that's God'thinkings not human's -> must be right.
    Else if there are some wrong stuffs like the Earth is the center of the Solar system, they say that those man had misunderstood and wrote wrongly.

What do they want us to do to improve our health instead of practicing martial arts? Watch American Pie and exercise on bed?

this guy is a nut, wat a fruit loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Ming
    There are a lot of stupid craps in the bible. Like Jesus has no sin because he doesn't have a biological father. So we are men, we bring the sin?
    And they say that bible is written by some guys inspired by God, that's God'thinkings not human's -> must be right.
    Else if there are some wrong stuffs like the Earth is the center of the Solar system, they say that those man had misunderstood and wrote wrongly.
    I know your angry, but can you please refrain from 'bashing' a religion. I am a buddhist and would be not be happy if someone said that it was a whole lotta 'stupid crap'. Your points may be true, but please convey them in a civil manner. Thankyou
    Feel free to open a can of WHup A$$ on idiots who preach/push distorted views though.

"..Everything to do with ‘Martial Arts’ will lead further and further into demonic bondage and deception –SO BE WARNED –.." (quote form the site)

Geez, what an idiot. The article is so stupid, it's funny
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

I think a religious war is about to start in here , which is not good thing.

my religion is worshiping wuxia heroes, hope no one trash my god

What a load of BS. They don't understand martial arts at all, and the true deeper meanings to it. Don't think they would even care to understand it before condemning it because it's satanic to them.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Laviathan
    <Sarcasm> Great of you to bring out anti-Christianity feelings in this forums.

<Sacarsm off>
    Happy Birthday Yuanyuan!! (5th October)

Question Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritanto
    <Sarcasm> Great of you to bring out anti-Christianity feelings in this forums.

<Sacarsm off>
    <Confusion> I'm a Christian myself, so what do you mean?
    <Confusion off>

<Indignation> I merely posted a link to a certain article, people who read it formed their own opinions and drew their own conclusions. In what way did I bring out anti-Christianity feelings?
    <Indignation off>

<Reading glasses> Except for Yang Ming saying "There are a lot of stupid craps in the bible", I don't see any anti-Christian comments so far. Our forum members (including Yang Ming) merely disagreed with the views of the author of that article, they did not attack Christianity as a religion. So what's your point?
    <Reading glasses off>
    Last edited by Laviathan; 10-24-04 at 05:28 AM.
    ¹ï ¼Ä ¶· ¬½ ¡A ±Ù ¯ó °£ ®Ú ¡A ¨k ¤k ¦Ñ ¥® ¡A ¤£ ¯d ¤@ ¤H

That article showed a lot of intolerance and fanaticism IMHO.

The level of self righteousness and intolerance seems makes me wonder if the writer was not (ok I am assuming here) born in the wealthy west but in parts of the world where strife and war and poverty is common, would he be the sort that would strap explosives to himself and blow up civilian targets.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Laviathan
    <Reading glasses> Except for Yang Ming saying "There are a lot of stupid craps in the bible", I don't see any anti-Christian comments so far. Our forum members (including Yang Ming) merely disagreed with the views of the author of that article, they did not attack Christianity as a religion. So what's your point?
    <Reading glasses off>
    Yeah, I didn't mean to attack Christianity as religion. In fact, people with religion are often more sympathy and kinder.
    It's normal that people feel the need for someone to believe, to rely on, especially in difficult situations. That's what religions are for, if they can't soly rely on themselves.
    There are a lot of inaccurate details in religous theories because they have created thousands years ago and it's hard to change what are deep inside people souls. But they are oviously wrong, right?

By the way, fun stuff:
    If God's power is ultimate, can he create an extremely heavy stone which he can not lift?

Thats the problem with religion. There will always be fanatics who are misguided who will misinterprete the religion and misguide others as well. The hill billy inbred who wrote that article and the idiotic terrorist who believe in their "jihad" and crap.

The most ridiculous thing this writer did is he dissect the meaning of the word 'Martial Art' to prove that martial art is satanic. Isn't 'Martial Art' a name given by the english speaking people when they try to translate the chinese word to english? The word might not even be an accurate translation of the original word. How can the writer make indept analysis of a word that might not even be an accurate representation of the chinese word and use that as a basis to say martial art is satanic?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    The most ridiculous thing this writer did is he dissect the meaning of the word 'Martial Art' to prove that martial art is satanic. Isn't 'Martial Art' a name given by the english speaking people when they try to translate the chinese word to english? The word might not even be an accurate translation of the original word. How can the writer make indept analysis of a word that might not even be an accurate representation of the chinese word and use that as a basis to say martial art is satanic?
    Exactly. The thing is martial arts isn't English or American in origin, so its translation of certain terms sometimes isn't exactly accurate or contain the profound meaning of some words. like "Tao" for instance is interpreted as The Way but thats only because there isn't any other word in the limited vocabulary of the "great" language which is English. But the retard being a retard of course couldn't understand that.

Didn't Mr God create Satan? Satanic martial arts just sound so cool! Shall we "9 Yin Claw" him?

Who gives a shit about what some religious wackos say anyway. Check out some of the other stupid blogs on that site. They don't just bash non-Christians. They seem to have a go at Christians who believe in "false teaching and false doctrines" as well. Bloody fundies.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by JigSta
    I know your angry, but can you please refrain from 'bashing' a religion. I am a buddhist and would be not be happy if someone said that it was a whole lotta 'stupid crap'.
    I don't think it's fair to ask people to refrain from hitting back. Afterall, this guy used his own belief to bash and insult another's belief/practice/sport/hobby. Why should he be exempted from having his belief bashed and insulted?

It is unfortunate that others who share his belief gets hit in the crossfire. But can those who share his belief prevent him from bashing another person's belief/practice/sport/hobby in the first place? Can they talk some sense into him and prevent him from writing similar inflammatory articles again in the future? Can they, in wuxia talk, "cleanse their own house"? I doubt so. It's because of this impotence that the whole house is brought into disrepute and tarred. That is an inevitable consequence.

To see him bash other people's beliefs and then for the onlookers to tell his victims not to bash this guy's beliefs in return is unacceptable.

I don't think it's fair to ask people to refrain from hitting back. Afterall, this guy used his own belief to bash and insult another's belief/practice/sport/hobby. Why should he be exempted from having his belief bashed and insulted?
    I'm a Christian and I think that it is more than justified for you to hit back. You have a very valid reason.

I'm a Christian myself, so what do you mean?
    Laviathan, you are a Christian?
    Last edited by Mr. Mok; 10-25-04 at 09:14 AM.