Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dream of Colours 《下一站彩虹》

I think Tse Kwan Ho did a great job with playing Nick Yau because Nick's a person who has trouble showing his emotions therefore, he doesn't have much expression very often. But whenever he's with Michelle(Myolie's character) his true feelings come out and he can be himself. Those are my favorite parts of the series. I personally think Tse Kwan Ho looks pretty cute with his calm nature, cool personality and those spiffy glasses. He totally doesn't look 42 years old in this series.
    you laugh cuz i'm different, i laugh cuz you're all the same

Default The Kiss and Dong Dong Sweet

Hello

It is a pity that there was no kiss scene for Nick and Michelle ... I mean at least have it at the airport. Even Siau Loong and Ella had a kiss scene.

I am not from Hong Kong so I would like to ask regarding the Dong Dong Sweet that Nick likes to eat.

Can anyone tell me is there a bell in the tin?
    Are they still selling in HK and easily available? If yes, I want to ask a friend's friend to get them for me.

Thanks in advance.

i once asked abt those candies too. someone told me that it's spotted in the chinatown of canada
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i just started qatching this series... at first did not expect anything... but wow... this show is quite gd... love myolie and the person who act as her brother and nick
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

the character of myolie's brother was played by chris lai
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by mungneek
    Hello

It is a pity that there was no kiss scene for Nick and Michelle ... I mean at least have it at the airport. Even Siau Loong and Ella had a kiss scene.

I am not from Hong Kong so I would like to ask regarding the Dong Dong Sweet that Nick likes to eat.

Can anyone tell me is there a bell in the tin?
    Are they still selling in HK and easily available? If yes, I want to ask a friend's friend to get them for me.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello!

The sweets that you are asking for are available in China supermarkets. I went to China recently for a holiday and i went to Goungdong, and i went into a supermarket near my hotel and found some of these tinned sweets along with other designs and i thought, 'hey, these look like the ones from DOC'. So i decided to buy one and taste them for myself and they taste great! I bought some for my friends as souvineers for them and they thought that it was nice too! I must admit, the sweets they make over there are totally different to the hard rock candy they make here! I prefere China's sweets! lol

oh really? what's the name of those sweets? i will ask my friend to buy it for me
    cherrie

Just watch epi 1 & 2 yesterday. Strangely, this series make me like Sharon Chan. From the very first episode, it has already been shown that Ella is a person who will do anything to get ahead (shown by how to prick her coursemate with a needle to get Nick's attention), and I don't really like her character. But I like Sharon Chan's acting. She seems to give her character a strong air. When u look at her, you can see that she is a very independant and strong person.
    Last edited by kidd; 10-12-05 at 11:34 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Ella is actually my favourite character in this series. I really disliked Myolie, like REALLY disliked her. She had everything deliver to her on a platter; she's stupid but because her grandfather knows that fashion guy she gets into the company wthout any effort at all whereas Ella had to work her butt of to get into the same company. Not only that, but if I remember correctly, Myolie ruined her dress design at the beginning and because of Myolie, Ella lost her scholarship. Myolie has a loving family and even Ella's friend Feifei ditches her for Myolie. What does Ella have? An incompetent older brother and an evil sister-in-law and she had to work her butt off at that restaurant.

Although I don't completely agree with all the awful things that she did, I think that everything that Ella did was for good reasons.

i totally different from u... i love myolie in this series... and i feel that ella was really mean
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Quote Originally Posted by quyenann
    Ella is actually my favourite character in this series. I really disliked Myolie, like REALLY disliked her. She had everything deliver to her on a platter; she's stupid but because her grandfather knows that fashion guy she gets into the company wthout any effort at all whereas Ella had to work her butt of to get into the same company. Not only that, but if I remember correctly, Myolie ruined her dress design at the beginning and because of Myolie, Ella lost her scholarship. Myolie has a loving family and even Ella's friend Feifei ditches her for Myolie. What does Ella have? An incompetent older brother and an evil sister-in-law and she had to work her butt off at that restaurant.

Although I don't completely agree with all the awful things that she did, I think that everything that Ella did was for good reasons.
    I agree with u that Ella's older brother is useless. How can he let his wife bully his younger siblings like that? He should be looking after them.

But I disagree with you on blaming Myolie for Ella's lost of her scholarship. That was an accident. No one wanted it to happen. What more, Ella was the one running around with her dress. How can u blame it on Myolie? Did Myolie purposely pull the dress? No. Did Myolie play with the dress without permission and ruin it? No. They just accidentally bumped into each other,and the dress accidentally caught on to Myolie's watch or something. It was as much Ella's fault as Myolie in this case. Furthermore, Ella could have made another dress if she could just swallow her pride and accept monetary help from her friend or even Myolie to buy new material. She can pay them back later when she earn enough money. If Moylie can make a dress in one night, I can't think why Ella can redo hers. So, Ella's lost of scholarship can be blame on Myolie.

And Myolie isn't stupid. She learn fast. Like how she organized the cloths in the storeroom and cataloged them in the computer. Her heart is just not in the right place when she first joined Nee. She is not an academic person doesn't mean she's stupid.
    Last edited by kidd; 10-15-05 at 07:40 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

HEHE, you got the wrong message. Myolie was supposed to be likable and Ella wasn't :P

This series reminds me of All About Eve. Did you like Kim So Yeon in there too?

I came across a MV with Rain and Chris in it Hehe, I can't remember the title, but it was a song that Rain sung and Chris starred in it. They looked so adorable that it made me think of Dream of Colours! Hehe, I will re-watch this again sometime for them.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I liked this one... mainly cos it had a kinda different storyline to others and cos it was to do with fashion

Default questions on theme for Dreams of Color

hey.. forgive me for asking..

does anyone know how or where to get the songs (opening theme by Rain Li and the ending theme which is an english song)..

i wanted to buy the OST @ HMV but was told that TVB didn't issue the OST based on that series. so i was wondering where to find the songs.

Anyone has any ideas?

Talking

hey.. just wanna to ask if anyone got the theme song and ending song for DOC...
    i would like the songs can send to me @ [email protected]... also can send me lyics too if possible...

just finished the re-telecast of DOC.. i could not find the songs especially the ending song (which is an english song).. find it very touching...i really appreciate it... thank you u so much... whoever u are...

personally like tse kwan ho's part.. like him since the movie called "Mad Phoenix" (in 1997)... anyway i just set up a group for tse kwan ho recently... so anyone interested can join me..

http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/Tse_Kwan_Ho
    (grp home page)

hi....i only have the opening theme song click
    enjoy^^

anyone can send me the song??

[email protected]

and bout the DOng Dong Sweet ...izzit available in M'sia???

Hm...wanna get it!

does anyone know where i could possibly download this series?

Ella had to 'work her butt' off to get into the same company, yes. But what did she 'work her butt off' doing? Sabotaging Michelle (Myolie).

Feifei ditches Ella because Ella will do absolutely anything to get ahead, including betraying everyone she claims to 'care' about. Anyone who betrays friends in the way Ella did is downright mean and heartless. I sure as hell wouldn't want a friend like Ella and I would have done exactly what Feifei did.

You could say Ella has the worst luck, but bad luck isn't a reason to betray friends and use people (Siu Lung/Kenneth Ma) just to get ahead. That's plain selfish and cruel.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com