Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dream of Colours 《下一站彩虹》

hiya, yeh i've hust started to watch thie series and i love myolie in it, she's soo cool and funny. The person i hate the most is Rain, becuase she's too old for her role she's trying to play god i can't stand her

I think it could be because Rain is too exaggerated in her acting and actions and she tries too hard to be cool for this role...goes 'yes' for every darn situation , which turned out a total turn-off. Can't stand watching her.

well..initially i wanted 2 watch this drama cos it's showing on local tv..too bad hostels dun hav tvs. i liked the idea of the fashion designing thingy too.. but i guess sum ppl spoilt it huh...
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

ray banner :: click ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

I quite liked this series, it had some cute scenes in it ^^ and I like the fashion design theme as well.
    Kind of made me want to become a fashion designer myself haha... but ofcuz I'm no good at designing at all~
    Myolie does good crying scenes~~
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

I can't stand Ella....
    She's arrogant, can be madly jealous, sorta evil and "siu hei".
    Last edited by arachidonic; 07-19-05 at 09:44 AM.

Through out this series, i think Ella is the one who i highly rate the most hated for me. Although the acting that she did was good for her role, but at times you get the feeling that playing an evil charcter didnt come naturally to her, some actors and actresses seem to have a natural talent to play an evil character, i dont think she did at some point, especially in one scene where she was giving Michelle an evil glare, it just seemed like it was forced, it wasnt a natural evil glare in my opinion. I didnt really like her compitition to be the best at the whole designing thing

Last episode tonight!! Am really wanting to know what might happen!! Does anone know where i can get a episode review guide for this show?
    Last edited by EmmaJade; 07-15-05 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJade
    Through out this series, i think Ella is the one who i highly rate the most hated for me. Although the acting that she did was good for her role, but at times you get the feeling that playing an evil charcter didnt come naturally to her, some actors and actresses seem to have a natural talent to play an evil character, i dont think she did at some point, especially in one scene where she was giving Michelle an evil glare, it just seemed like it was forced, it wasnt a natural evil glare in my opinion. I didnt really like her compitition to be the best at the whole designing thing

Last episode tonight!! Am really wanting to know what might happen!! Does anone know where i can get a episode review guide for this show?

I thought Ella was despicable. she's terrible but I thot Chen Min Zhi did a good job. everytime I watch this, I cringed when I see Rain's acting! Lai Lok yi's acting was decent, pretty good but I prefer Nick over Lewen.

Quote Originally Posted by kippo
    hiya, yeh i've hust started to watch thie series and i love myolie in it, she's soo cool and funny. The person i hate the most is Rain, becuase she's too old for her role she's trying to play god i can't stand her
    How old is she?

Talking i can't stand ella too!

oh manz, i think it's bit a rather long time since i watched a series with a woman as a baddy, that's why this Ella character has evoked much uptight feeling of irritance everytime i see her give michelle the smug look! especially today's episode where I so wanted her to fail, but eventually she still managed to get the chief designer!

btw, i think ella's character just shows how gracious michelle is. and i think nick is so nice to michelle! any girl would slowly fall for him! harhar except his kinda old. but i realize that TVB loves to use old veterans as dashing male leads and myolie always seems to fall for them in the shows (just like triump in the skies with francis) harhar...

just my side comment!
    juice

Quote Originally Posted by juice0810
    btw, i think ella's character just shows how gracious michelle is. and i think nick is so nice to michelle! any girl would slowly fall for him! harhar except his kinda old. but i realize that TVB loves to use old veterans as dashing male leads and myolie always seems to fall for them in the shows (just like triump in the skies with francis) harhar...

just my side comment!
    juice
    Lol.. True(on Myolie occasional falling in love with matured guys thingy ).. yeah.. I dislike Ella too.. she could be pretty annoying at some times.. but I guess she couldn't help it.. her life's too bad.. like her unconsiderate sister-in-law, and how her efforts didn't turn out.. Even so, I still feel more dislike than pity for her..

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Lol.. True(on Myolie occasional falling in love with matured guys thingy ).. yeah.. I dislike Ella too.. she could be pretty annoying at some times.. but I guess she couldn't help it.. her life's too bad.. like her unconsiderate sister-in-law, and how her efforts didn't turn out.. Even so, I still feel more dislike than pity for her..
    yeah i agree with u that there's a sense of pity too. but however, i feel that along the way of the show's development, i think that the dislike for her cunning side just over rides the pity for her broken family background. i think michelle did nothing to her, so i think she just isn't nice to go all out to venture to the top. even now that she has, every one is waiting to see her downfall.

wellz, at least, i m.

just me&my say,
    juice

Default Ending

How's the ending?
    Who ended up with who? and i really wanna know how did Ella end up

Quote Originally Posted by yivon
    How's the ending?
    Who ended up with who? and i really wanna know how did Ella end up
    ***** SPOLIERS *****

Personally, I liked the ending for Michelle and Nick, thou I'm sure there are many who would disagree. Very sweet and realistic.

However, I didn't like ending for Ella. She ended up with Siu Lung - not that I have anything against that. In fact, Ella deserves that cos the poor gal's had a hard life. But I hated how TVB made everyone so quick to forgive her and accept her like their own family and all, and that she actually to change her ways overnight. Not only her ways but even her personality and everything... Very fake for me. Obviously a rushed storyline.

Fei Fei ended up with Michelle's little brother (Lai Lok Yi's character, can't remember the name). Cute couple, thou not very good in the acting department.

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
    "What's wrong with that?"
    "Nothing, if you don't look at the world."

Yep i've just finished the series but i really liked the series. Myolie was great in it with her funky clothes and hair, the bit that annoyed me the most was......

Quote: P-Chan

But I hated how TVB made everyone so quick to forgive her and accept her like their own family and all, and that she actually to change her ways overnight. Not only her ways but even her personality and everything... Very fake for me.

I would have preferred Nick to be with Elaine. Ah well.
    玉木宏

blog

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan
    ***** SPOLIERS *****

Personally, I liked the ending for Michelle and Nick, thou I'm sure there are many who would disagree. Very sweet and realistic.
    Yea I agree with you.. I liked the ending too.... it was kind of bittersweet~~
    And with the note in the lolly jar.... hehe...

Is there a DOC II? Because I saw in this TVB booklet thing a poster of DOC but it had a different chinese name... it was called "Rainbow bridge" instead of "Next station is Rainbow" the english name was the same though....
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

nick yau doesnt have much expression in this show and ella kinda over-reacted when she's turning evil... sigh...
    i wonder what will happen to ella at the end of the show...

Default Dream of Colors

At first when I saw the preview for this series I thought it would be a stupid series about fashion design. But now, it's getting really interesting. I love how Tse Kwan Ho always looks so cool! Myolie looks cute too! Any opinions on this series?
    you laugh cuz i'm different, i laugh cuz you're all the same

玉木宏

blog

Default are u sure

then i will have a try
    undefined[FONT=]undefined[/FONT]