Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dream of Colours 《下一站彩虹》

Default Dream of Colours 《下一站彩虹》

Plot
    The series begins with Michelle Koo (Myolie Wu) on a plane after dropping out of university. Donna, her friend was on the plane with her. She was very nervous of going back home. Donna told her to relax and gave her something to drink. It was wine. When She Donna looked back she saw Nick Yau. She was very exicted and went over there. She talk with him a lot asking him what could she wear. Michelle got drunk and wanted to drink more. She got some and went over to Donna and where Nick Yau were. She was holding a glass of wine over there. She went crazy and spilled the cloth on Nick Yau's lap. The cloth was very special to him because he was going to make a dress for Elaine, his girlfriend. When Michelle came home she faced with her furious father who is very disappointed in her. After some happenings, she becomes friends with FeiFei (Rain Li), and Ella (Sharon Chan).

Somehow, they all end up working in Nee, a famous clothes line. Nee was famous because Nick Yau (Tse Kwan Ho) was in it. Coincidentally, Nick Yau was also Michelle's grandfather's student. Pulling strings, Michelle gets a job in Nee. However, only to help out with making coffee, photocopying things and other miscellaneous things. Then, Ella wins a scholarship to study fashion designing. However, because of them getting trapped in a lift due to Michelle having to retrieve something, Ella was late and did not get the scholarship. She was heartbroken. So FeiFei and Michelle help to get her a job at Nee. She and FeiFei gets in together. Michelle seeing her two best friends always going off for meetings at Nee wants to as well. She tries her best to learn a little and Nick allowed her to attend meetings as well. Soon, Ella gets jealous as she realizes that Michelle's ideas are always accepted instead of hers. She gets jealous and starts tricking Michelle.

Also, Michelle eventually becomes the student of Nick Yau. Elaine (Melissa Ng) who had been dating Nick Yau for more than 10 years decides to break up witih him as she feels that Nick Yau would be better off with Michelle. Eventually, this comes true and Michelle and Nick Yau date. However, this was only showed in episode 20, the last one. For a more pleasant ending, it showed how Ella decided to change for the better and how with Michelle working hard, she won a scholarshop to study fashion designing. This series ends with a scene at the departure hall of Hong Kong Airport. Nick says that she would wait for Michelle to return.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-10-09 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    A serial starring Myolie Wu, think its Chen Min Zhi (yo yo from the the last breakthrough), Rain Li Caihua and Xie Jun Hao about young designers in the fashion world, their trials and tribulations as they make it in the fashion world.
    Anyone knows what its called and is it worth watching?

Thanks.
    Kinda recent.. in chinese it's "xia yi zhan cai hong" (ha yat jaam choi hung) [下一站彩虹) or literally in English "The next station is rainbow (a station on the HK transit line). I don't know the official English title which is completely different.

I'm think its called Dream of Colours.

Thanks...but I wonder if its good?

it's only a so-so series. just a light series, nothing special. but tse kwan ho is a very loveable guy here
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I think I will watch it when it airs.

I watch the debut episode tonight. Wu Mei heng is very beautiful and elegant as always...does anyone have more info about her? and Chen Min zhi and Rain li cai hua look like each other. So far, so good.

yes, sharon and rain looks very similar to each other right? they can pass as sisters!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I don't really like Rain.

bad acting right? i can't stand her acting!
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    bad acting right? i can't stand her acting!
    both acting and I guess I just don't like. find her very irritating!

honestly, i don't like their fashion. or maybe i just don't have that fashion sense esp don't like myolie's design
    cherrie

Hiya. Just started watching this series today
    I like Myolie here, she's got style..

I really really don't like Rain Lee here. I am not watching this now because I can't stand her. She overacts, tries to act so cool and cute and happening....sorry but I can't see this show now.

Any idea what's the title for the ending song? I love it, but can't figure out the title... Help, please?
    :: Looking for Pawnshop #8 & Other good Alex To songs ::
    [Better Halves · Pawnshop #8]

Quote Originally Posted by princessares
    Any idea what's the title for the ending song? I love it, but can't figure out the title... Help, please?
    I don't know which one u r wanting... but here are all the names of the english songs that are sometimes played after a episode:

Knock on my door,
    Heres the story,
    When will you be comming,
    Twenty years,
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

!!! Love you! Will look for those songs now! :-D
    :: Looking for Pawnshop #8 & Other good Alex To songs ::
    [Better Halves · Pawnshop #8]

I caught an episode when I had nothing else to watch. Lin Min Zhi's character is scheming and bad..how can she get ahead by backstabbing others like that? I know its prob common in the real world out there but stiil I think she's despicable. and anyone knows Lee Minzhi's English/Christian name?

Lai Lok Yi is Myollie Wu's brother right? he acts as the younger one? how old is he in real life?

This series is almost finished here in the UK, only five more episodes to go!!!

I really like this series, i think the whole fashion idea is really good!! i think this series has the most characters who i dislike, not just because of their acting, but because of their evilness, like Ella, she always wants to be top and move Michelle out of the way, she is so eveil!! although the evilness is good, but if i was Michelle, i wouldnt count her as a mate!!

Out of this programme, there are 4 people who i dislike, and that is the most people who ive have hated in one series!!

There's another thread here 'what serial is that' which is about this serial too...do check it out if you are interested.....