Anita return to film TVb series with Michael Miu
Since Anita Yuen Wing Yee gave birth to her son, Morton Cheung, she has been satisfied in taking a break from working. However, after numerous requests from TVB, Anita finally accepted to star in a modern series with Michael Miu Kiu Wai!

Before filming the new detective series for TVB in November, Anita will act in a movie first. Apparently, baby Morton has brought his mother much luck in her career!

Anita said in a telephone interview, "Approximately 70% of the filming details have been finalized with TVB. After appearing on Stephen Chan's 'Be My Guest,' TVB repeatedly offered me numerous scripts, with Michael Miu as the lead."

"Among the offered scripts, there was a sci-fi detective series that was the most interesting. My character will have to solve cases. Since it has been a long time since I acted in a TVB series, I am very happy and this will help relieve my acting itch!"

How will Anita be able to take care of baby Morton while she is filming? "One of my filming requirements is to get off work on time. I want to enjoy the filming process, but I do not want the hours to be overly strenuous. Meanwhile, my parents will take care of Morton." Anita mentioned that Morton was a very active baby. Aside from learning how to sit, he also jumps around a lot.

Although Anita was acquainted with Michael Miu, she did not know him too well. The pair never worked together before. However, Anita was well aware of Michael's acting and feels he has a certain attraction.

Michael also looks forward to collaborating with Anita, "I heard that my new co-star will be Anita Yuen. This is a fresh combination. Anita is a good actress. Since she has not appeared on Hong Kong television in such a long time, the audience will undoubtedly look forward to it!"

TVB executive, Virigina Lok Yi Ling also confirmed that Anita will be filming for TVB. "We successfully recruited Anita after numerous negotiations. She is interested in the sci-fi series the most, as she has never filmed in the genre before."

Source: Eastday
Credit:Jayne