Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ****TVB 2005 Calender****

Default ****TVB 2005 Calender****

This should be it folks, the new TVB calender for next yr -

Front cover: Miss Hong Kong (1st, 2nd, 3rd place)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05covercal.jpg')

January: Charmaine Sheh, Sammul Chan, Bosco Wong
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05januarycal.jpg')

February: Nancy Sit, Shirley Yeung, Lai Kok Yi
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05februarycal.jpg')

March: Jessica Hsuan, Roger Kwok
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05marchcal.jpg')

April: Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05aprilcal.jpg')

May: Moses Chan, Myolie Wu, Anne Heung
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05maycal.jpg')

June: Bowie Lam, Ada Choi
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05junecal.jpg')

July: Frankie Lam, Michelle Ye, Kenneth Ma
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05julycal.jpg')

**Note: These images could be deleted due to me taking it from a site that could be discontinued soon
    *Credit to Pauline + vutx2004
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 10-30-04 at 01:29 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

August: Adam Cheng, Melissa Ng
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05augustcal.jpg')

September: Ron Ng, Bernice Liu
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05septembercal.jpg')

October: Bobby Au Yeung, Sonija Kwok
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05octobercal.jpg')

November: Joe Ma, Flora Chan, Kenix Kwok
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05novembercal.jpg')

December: Kevin Cheng, Mandy Cho
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/vutx2004/05decembercal.jpg')
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Kevin Cheng is hot

i like the 2004 better ...
    i.am.2too.

yeah i like last year better too, better background.
    roger/jess is so cute so is ray/tav, kev/mandy

the men looks so bored

I think that this calendar is pretty nice. Everybody looks good and the background is nice too

Seems many are left out. Wong He, Sunny Chan, Michael Tong, Alex Fong, Marco Ngai, Joyce Tang, Leila Tong.

And with the success of "War & Beauty", I'm surprised those leading ladies are nowhere in sight.

I felt that Nancy Sit, LAI KOK YI, Anne Heung, Frankie Lam, Michelle Ye, KENNETH MA, Melissa Ng, Joe Ma, kenix shouldn't even be in the calender.

Who the heck is Kenneth Ma? Jeez.

Where are Joyce Tang, Marco Ngai, Louis Koo and Sunny Chan?
    玉木宏

blog

I'm kinda disappointed cause Leila Tong's not there.

I think the best one is Raymond and Tavia.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by junny
    Who the heck is Kenneth Ma? Jeez.
    He's reasonably popular now, thanks to "Triumph In The Skies". But still, he's a nobody compared to those left out. He doesn't deserve the spot. Plus, he's not even handsome.

This is a calendar. Either you're big or you have a pretty face. Don't know what TVB is thinking.

yeah me too i don't think kenneth ma deserve to be in the calendar...there are many talent actors and actresses from tvb that they could pick out but no they kick them all out and get the newcomers in...they pair up most of the couples wrong and my god...im sorry but i hate bosco...i dont think he can act nor cute in any way...

where is ah hei?
    褚慎明要女人, 所以鼻子同样的敏锐,他心里装满女人,研究数理逻辑的时候,看见a posteriori 那个名词会联想到posterior. 看见X记号会联想到kiss, 亏得他没细读柏拉图的Timaeus, 否则他更要对着X记号出神.-- 围城

In the 2004 Calendar, they actually had a page for fresh young newcomers. It included Kennith Ma, Chris Lai, Bosco Wong, Nancy Wu, Leila Tong, and Sammul Chan.

OKay, I just noticed something. Why does my 04 Calendar have 2 November pages? ( With different pics )
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    OKay, I just noticed something. Why does my 04 Calendar have 2 November pages? ( With different pics )
    *run out to the living room and check*

yup!

1st one is Heung Hoi Lan, Kwong Wa amd Mei Heng Ng

the 2nd pix: Lai Loi Yi, Ma Kwok Ming, Wu Ting Yan, Chan Sammui, Tong Leila, and Wong Chung Chak

double Nov, what a terribly hot mistake they made
    i.am.2too.

Agree that there are so many more talented TVB actresses/actors that were left out...some of those up there doesn't even NEED to be up there (Mandy Cho for example...look at how many series she has filmed... 1 1/2?)
    I think they could have added more people with the ones that are already there...seems like pairs are the main idea this time.
    Leading Ladies of "War and Beauty" were probably left out due to this calender being made BEFORE "WB" made it big.

I really like the colors used on this calender...very elegant I would say...
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Miss Hong Kong (1st, 2nd, 3rd place): W.T.F.
    Charmaine Sheh: She got a reason to
    Sammul Chan: okay...
    Bosco Wong: cool
    Nancy Sit: I respect her
    Shirley Yeung: just a few words... DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!! (for the good of human kind and the TV industry)
    Lai Kok Yi: WHO?
    Jessica Hsuan: It will be wrong if she's not it
    Roger Kwok: cool guy
    Raymond Lam: Should be tied to a rock and drown
    Tavia Yeung: go to hell
    Moses Chan: he got a reason to
    Myolie Wu: Should be thrown off a cliff while tied to a rock.
    Anne Heung: should be incinerated by my flame rockets
    Bowie Lam: he's respectable
    Ada Choi: she should be in
    Frankie Lam: he's the spotlight i guess...
    Michelle Ye: Dubious
    Kenneth Ma: should burn in hell
    Adam Cheng: Cool guy, tends to drop the stock market though...
    Melissa Ng: I don't mind her in there.
    Ron Ng: This guy... fine
    Bernice Liu: Okie... VoH is good
    Bobby Au Yeung: He should be there
    Sonija Kwok: ...i think i'll let her in
    Joe Ma: Cool guy
    Flora Chan: I like her acting.
    Kenix Kwok: cool
    Kevin Cheng: good guy
    Mandy Cho: should be taken out and shot

The "should be but not in"s:
    Annie Man: duh.
    Marco Ngai: he got stuff to show
    Joyce Tang: she got stuff to show.
    Leila Tong: she's special.

Quote Originally Posted by *la primavera* encore!
    where is ah hei?
    Exactly. It's like he's been abandoned. If so, shame on TVB.

I think the calenders okay nothing special, I wish Leila was there though. I reckon the reason they left out some of the older people was because they wanted to promote the newer actresses and actors. I like their dresse, don't get why the Miss Hks were there though they should have a separate one so some of the people who missed out could be put back in.

Agree. There are quite a lot of artists that should have been included in here and there are some that shouldn't or should have at least been grouped!!! Many of the pairings/groupings in here look quite akward. Maybe it was the pose?

Anyways one question I have is what is with the guys? Were they told not to smile or something? :curious: At least 3/4 of them aren't smiling!!! I do think it would look better if they were. Anyways

Just little comments on each calander pic ^_^

Cover- They all just look a bit akward......

Jan.- This one looks okay. It just I think Bosco's outfit clashes a little bit. The other two have lighter shades on while he has a bolder one. Maybe Charmaine should have worn it since she is in the middle...lol, you guys get what I mean. (hopefully)

Feb.- This one is nice as well, they do look like a family sorta. Shirley does look cute in there with her hair and outfit. Lok Yi looks nice as well but I don't like his visor. I would have liked for Shirley to have moved closer to Nancy a bit cause she looks a bit distant from them.

March- Cute Missing a motorcycle though, lol. I think the background doesn't go very well with their outfits....

April- Tavia looks very very pretty in here! I like her dress as well as her hairstyle. Her smile is very cute ^_^ Raymond...should have smiled and had a different pose.

May- This is a nice one as well. I really like Myolie's outfit as well as her hairstyle. Very cute skirt plus shirt. However her boots..... I think Anne would have looked better in something else, don't know. That dress isn't too flattering on her. Moses looks a bit stiff....

June- Cute one too. Its just I think Ada's hairstyle is a bit too plain compared to the other ones.

July- First off, I think that they have a bit of a scary look on...The pose is a bit eh. Too seperated. Plus Michelle looks a bit out of place. Her outfit just doesn't work with the other two for me.

Aug.- A very cute one as well. I really like Melissa's shirt plus her hair looks very nice. Adam looks very handsome too. Nothing bad about this one maybe except for that Adam's smile looks a bit akward there.

Sept.- Both of their poses is quite akward looking. Ron needs to smile plus I don't like Bernice's top though.

Oct.- Bobby should have smiled!! I think their pose is a bit strange. Maybe a different one would be better. I like Sonjia's dress, but not the back really.

Nov.- Joe looks a bit tired in there, but he looks nice in that suit. Flora looks very very nice in that dress. Her eyes are a bit squinty though. Hmmm...don't quite like Kenix's dress and I think she would look nice with her hair down though.

Dec.- Kevin needs to smile too, but he looks very nice. I like Mandy's dress. They have an akward pose to me.

Lol, well thats it ^________^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

The calendar's alright but there are SO many people missing that should be in it! Especially like you guys have already mentioned, War and Beauty cast: Maggie, Gigi, Sheran...I CANNOT believe that they're not in there!!!!! And where's Louis Koo, Michael Tong, Joyce Tang, Sunny Chan, Marco Ngai, Leila Tong, Wong Hei....GOSH what is wrong with TVB. The HK pagent winners should be cut! Mandy, Lai Kok Yi shouldn't be in there. My oh my...TVB has done it this time. Is anyone actually completely satisfied with this?