Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: SuYouPeng Alec Su--Our beloved Superstar

Thanks for the new thread, Sufan!

I'm glad you understood why I said I would've loved to see Alec play the Wu Ah Ge in HZGGIII... he was totally different. He had more responsibility on his shoulders than he ever really wanted. His intelligence, his wit, his military skills... became the basis of his burden. All he really wanted was to be with Xiao Yan Zi, and to see the world... not shouldering the responsibilites of the country.

I really can't say Qiong Yau failed in this series... because I actually started liking the plot. And, the WAG and XYZ story did become more realistic (although I love the unrealistic one!) ... because men, especially those of higher status, were expected to marry again and have concubines. It became the norm - and WAG was just really do his "part"... and it was for XYZ and her brother that he had to sacrifice part of his heart for, really.

*laughs* Qing Er doesn't age! She doesn't have much to worry about really...

The smilies we use... are on the right hand side of the screen when you input in your reply

Thanks for the pictures, Emily dear! Love the Aegean Sea ones...
    I love the one with Alec and the basketball.... oooh... and the spikes!!!

Coey, thanks for being so hard at work with those AV stuff... awesome!

Hien ...hey! You just make me laugh.... "it didn't register!!!"

Hello Foreva, I must admit Ruby's performance was overshadowed by Shui Ling's (I talked about this in the ATV series section) but I was glad to see her in a different role that was very typical Zi Wei (think Ru Ping, etc. etc.) and she managed to do that, for once. And I liked that. *laughs* I haven't got anything against her. I'm very good about being biased! (It's the historian in me)

Chrissy dearie, Alechoholics... love that term! Alecholics Anonymous Ahh... there are Alec threads in the Hotelier Forum, you see That's how come.

Has everybody seen the Material Boy video clip? Boy, oh boy... I have never seen Alec singing in English and there he goes, dancing to Material Boy! A bit stiff... then again, his dancing hasn't been terrific *laughs* But the front part of that clip cracked me up... him singing about frogs, with all the adding up and multiplying! How silly But very cute all the same!
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

HAHAH yea (thanks to emily!) that video clip was hilarious!!! though i didn't understand i STILL was crackin up soo hard! alec was just unimmaginably cute and funny, trying to singing that frog song! ahahah it alnmost sounds like a cute nursery song or something, and he's trying and stutering to sing it! *sigh* it was soo cute. and i thought "Material BOY" was really cute too--- a bit different from the usual, but nevertheless, cute. hehehe i say his english wasn't bad at all!. (well, sining that is, speaking it is a diff story, i have thus to wait and see lol)
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

ehehe Have you guys ever thought/watched about MULAN (ehhe the Disney version of course). well, i LOVE that movie, and well, in a way i know there's been "china-serial" versions made of this story, but, somehow, as i watched Disney Mulan (eheh i just went and bought it-- them limited editions from Disney or seomthing like that?) a few days ago, a thuoght kept nagging at me-------- WHAT IF they can make a real-human "movie" of Mulan, and have Vicki play Mulan, while Alec plays the handsome warrior Shang in the cartoon. it's jsut sooo cute. kekek and sooooo........... check this new wallpaper/poster i whiped up. ehehehheheh *Sigh* IF ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

*pssssttt!!! eheheh read the lil text at the bottom, i left it there for humor*

COMING SOON TO THEATERS NEAR YOU- 2005:::: MULAN

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ee.domaindlx.com/AlecnVicky1/alecnvicky25.jpg')
    Last edited by AlecnVicky; 11-02-04 at 01:28 AM.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Quote Originally Posted by AlecnVicky
    ehehe Have you guys ever thought/watched about MULAN (ehhe the Disney version of course). well, i LOVE that movie, and well, in a way i know there's been "china-serial" versions made of this story, but, somehow, as i watched Disney Mulan (eheh i just went and bought it-- them limited editions from Disney or seomthing like that?) a few days ago, a thuoght kept nagging at me-------- WHAT IF they can make a real-human "movie" of Mulan, and have Vicki play Mulan, while Alec plays the handsome warrior Shang in the cartoon. it's jsut sooo cute. kekek and sooooo........... check this new wallpaper/poster i whiped up. ehehehheheh *Sigh* IF ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

*pssssttt!!! eheheh read the lil text at the bottom, i left it there for humor*

Hey that would be a neat idea. Actually Mulan is a Chinese story after all, in chinese pronounced "Hau Mu Lan"...I think there really is a girl in ancient china like this.

I like that idea...TVB and ATV both made a movie like that--but it sucked...it would be great if Vickey and Alec can star in it---

I wonder why they haven't acted as couples in a long long time...maybe we should email QY and tell her to make another funny go lucky show with both of them in it--

Alecoholic Anonymous is a good name. But it sounds as though we are attempting to stop our obsession. Which we arent.

Wow.. backstreet boys.. I haven't talk about them from ages.. I think the last time I like them was when I was 14? 15? XD Too long ago.. you mean they are breaking up? since it's their last album hmm.. they can't really sing anyway.

Debbie.. Actually I thought that her role was still very typically Ziwei, Ruping (especially ruping), it's still a good girl type of role, and her character development although was deep, Ruby did not really portray it well. Btw, what does Ban Sheng Yuan have to do with ATV? Is it from ATV? hehe, I never knew.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

OH wow, loving the Mulan idea!!!! soooo beautiful!! hehe great job and imagination Hien!!! ^^
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

more pics of alec at shen yang...
    from suyoupeng.com

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/Dsccuihuiming20.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/DSCOcuihuiming22.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/dscocuihuiming26.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/Dsccuihuiming28.jpg')

i think alec is dressing more stylish lately... better than a year ago....

yeah, ruby starred as lu man zhen in Ban Sheng Yuan. She did well. I don't think it's ruby's fault that she acted RuPing. It's the script's problem. She's just acting from the script. Also, i don't think she can decline Qiong Yao's offer to act in QSSYMM even if she didn't want to act RuPing's role... or then, she would be criticized more for infedelity... to Qiong Yao... everyone has virtues...to abide by...
    suyoupeng.com

Quote Originally Posted by d3bbie
    Thanks for the new thread, Sufan!

I really can't say Qiong Yau failed in this series...
    *laughs* Qing Er doesn't age! She doesn't have much to worry about really...

The smilies we use... are on the right hand side of the screen when you input in your reply

!

Hey Debbie, you're right, I got to correct myself.. I didn't mean HZGGIII failed just that it wasn't as successful as can be... Ratings were low because people were so much in love with the WAG and XYZ story of HZGG I/II. I think if they renamed HZGGIII to something else, it would had been more successful. One reason why HZGG was successful (besides that our beauitful Alec and vicky were in it) was because the story was unique and perhaps "fairytale:" We in life sometimes have to face so many unhappy things so when we watch a movie to entertain we look for something unique. HZGGIII and the prince responsibilities seem to be common--I've seen so many movies similar to it and it truly damped the beauitful fairytale story of WAG and XYZ-----and dampered the love between the king and XYZ..
    --people probably wouldn't have mind to see Alec play it as long as it didn't "damper" that fairytale that we all dream of--real life is sometimes so troublesome and sad we all long for someting to hope for--why make it so real? We would all love a WAG of HZGG I/II--it's like cinderella story or a snow white story but even better--and how many true snow white stories are there in real life--not many

Yeah I read some news that QY was very upset with the ratings.
    Was the ratings for QYSSM high? I thought they should have taken the whole story line of Vicky's brother out of the story and helping that girl getting back to normal...it was such a drag. QY should have put more Alec scendes in the movie--Leo seemed to overshadowed the story since he was the guy for vicki in this movie--blah..and yeah somehow I thought Ruby acted beter in HZGG than in QYSSM..they said she didn't want to act in this movie

Is there a place where we can email Alec and vicky and QY or any producer and suggest that Mulan story--I think it would be a great hit--

the poster of Mulan is very well done. They both look so good in there! Wow! Alec's so handsome in that period getup. and vicki is of course beautiful as ever. good job!

BeautiFUL poster AlecnVicky! Yeah, I agree, someone should make another series of Mulan, but this time w/AV in it, of course. I'll definitely fly up to 7th heaven if it comes true.

Thx for the pics emily! alec lookin steamy
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

*cough* errrr by any chance will you be getting the video clip for that event (from the pics u jsut posted) Emily??? *crosses fingers* ehehehhe i hope u will!

ahahahhah guys! i'm glad u share my sentiments about Mulan. of all the movie, i would REALLLLY like to see this from AV. eheh lol. then again, God bless'em, IF there is any collab b/w them is great as it is (as long as it's not no sad ending as in one of them dies in the end).

arccgkkkkkkk d3bbie. my mom.... aahahaha she just finnished watching Aegean Sea last night, and man o man...... before u know it, she was complaining with me this morning about it! (eheh i haven't seen it all yet, just up to tape 16). She said:
    1) "What a LAME ending"
    2) "That girl (cai lin).... *shakes head* she can't act"
    3) "I don't see any connections between alec n her. they are so stiff together"
    4) (she goes off and rewind that part where En Qi proposed to Xiao Tong on the ship to show me and said) "seee! after she said she can't jsut marry him yet, he doens't even seem THAT much heart broken-- look! *she rewinds again* see, his lips are twictching!... not enough emotions to look real. If that was vicki, i'm sure he would've been hugging her real tightly that'll squeeze the breath out of her!"
    5) "I'm dissapointed. that girl didn't even seem like she was into the character, it's so fake"
    6) "and what makes it worse is, I see that she seems like shes even more comfortable with that tall boy (peter ho lol) than with her 'supposed' lover. it doesn't flow."

LMAOL!!!! and this was coming from my MOTHER! ahahaha even SHE can see that alec n cai lin lacked chemistry-sparks BIG time. eheheh and what made me laugh real hard was, she said, at first she didn't see Cai Lin as anythign bad. but by the end of the show, she complained that Cai Lin was too "dieu" (trying too hard to act like all 'pretty-pretty' girl kinda thing). and her face does not bring out a "sad" feeling, despite the fact that she WAS supposed to look sad. --- lol. over all, my mom was ticked at Cai Lin. AHAHAH all the more, to love my mother.

LOL!! hahaha for once, my mom and ur mom shares the same feeling (definately not on alec thou lol) My mom thought CL was soooo fake and was very annoyed withher too! hahaha cheers!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

from news today,

alec said that he might go to the following cities:
    london, tokyo, seattle, and Los Angelos. He has not decided which school he wants to go...

ruby, his best friend, is also going at the same time and same period for about three monthes. She's going to NYC. I just wish alec can go to NYC. NYC is the heart of art... what a pity since they can't go together... how i wanted alec to be in new york, times square, broadway......

But, i think LA would be nice... Hollywood ...lots of chinese...open and liberal... looking forward to his studies. hope he can learn something...
    Last edited by powergal888; 11-02-04 at 07:50 PM.
    suyoupeng.com

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    from news today,

alec said that he might go to the following cities:
    london, tokyo, seattle, and Los Angelos. He has not decided which school he wants to go...

ruby, his best friend, is also going at the same time and same period for about three monthes. She's going to NYC. I just wish alec can go to NYC. NYC is the heart of art... what a pity since they can't go together... how i wanted alec to be in new york, times square, broadway......

But, i think LA would be nice... Hollywood ...lots of chinese...open and liberal... looking forward to his studies. hope he can learn something...

alec going to school? what school? acting?

LA?! Alec going to america?! I HOPE SO!!! eventhough im pretty far from LA.... but still..... sooo evnious of all u cali ppl if he does go there!! lol Alec better get on with his "vacation" lol hes so busy that its already been delayed .. dun want him to get delayed more lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Coey, who's body did you add Alec's head to? Or is that really a picture of Alec, and you just merged it with a picture of Vicki? See, I see that pic, and I think Jerry from F4. @_@

Hahahaha...Hien, that's so cute!!

If you guys want me to change the name of the thread, that's fine. Just let me know, ok?
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

hmm tina, now that u mention it, i don't think it looks like jerry, but reminds me of ken actually, lol it's weird but i really don't think it's alec

Are you talking about the pic with Alec wearing green clothes? If that pic is what you're talking about, then it is him who's in the pic. I didn't really do a manip this time. I only add Vicki picture in it coz the original girl look peculiar to me. At first, I did attempt to manip that girl in the pic, but then her body is too chubby and her face is too skinny and long, which I do not like at all. Fortunately, I come across the pic of Vicki, and so ta-da...I have AV go colorful [Alec in green, Vicki in yellow, blue, and red]. Wow! what a color they have, eh?

Anyways, ALEC planning to go to LA??? Wahhhh....that's so AWESOME!!! I never thought he'll be visiting here again after his last visit few years ago [sadly I missed it coz I didn't know him then until a month or two later. Arrr... ]. I hope he do come coz I really want to catch a glimpse of him in real life. That'll definitely fly me up to heaven. Hehehe...Hollywood? Yes, he definitely have to drop by there if he come to LA. For god sake I live there! Oh my, the news is making me dreaming a lot now when I'm suppose to be writing my two essays. Ahhh...ok, I better stop my night dreaming and get back to my essays now or else I'll be staying up all night. Yikes! Anyhow, thanks for the news guys.
    Last edited by [C][o][e][y]; 11-02-04 at 11:10 PM.

Alec # fan here! LOVE him! he is so cute! but his recent serie i haven't watch them b/c i don't like the girl(tinh trong bien tinh) but alec do look so hot in that serie! and there are two more new serie === duong gia ho tuong and something w/ ruby! but it not release in viet yet! i don't think i will rent it though!