Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: SuYouPeng Alec Su--Our beloved Superstar

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

hey btiger04! welcome to spcnet! and just in time for our brand new Alec thread! haha do stay and enjoy!!! I'm Chrissy ^^ (looks like I got a rival for being Alec's #1 fan now hehee) You really should go watch the new series! hehe its fantastic!! as for an intro of all our family member... guys... someone wanna take over the job this time? haha chrissy gets lazy too!

Coey U live in LA?! omg.... sooo lucky! if Alec does go there!!!!!! *holds head screaming* lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Gosh, have been SO busy with school lately... you guys are bound to see less of me but I'm always lurking around NOW I know what Hien means... the title for this thread is such a short one that it doesn't stand out and it's SO hard to find! LOL!

Hien, Hien, Hien! I love the Mulan poster! "This Product is authorized for AV admiration only" *laughs* You just crack me up!

Foreva, at the beginning... I did think, "here we go again... soft spoken Zi Wei, gentle Ru Ping" but I was wrong. She did impress me in the middle, where she went all psycho and etc. after what Man Lu (Shui Ling) did to her. Wasn't a very typical Ruby role, I must say -- it went beyond the depths of humanity.

Thank you for the pictures, Emily! I don't mean that Ru Ping was a horrible role, nor was Zi Wei. I am saying it has a whole lot less room to grow. I enjoyed both roles, more ZW than RP though but the idea of Lu Man Zhen appealed more to me... it seemed more towards reality. It was a tough role to play, especially since it's not the kind of role one can easily identify with.

Sufan, yes... the fairytale in HZGGIII was still there, I thought. In reality, no Prince could've left the Palace for one girl, despite the fact that he was really in love with her. I must agree it did dampen the original fairytale we all fell in love with but sometimes, a touch of reality doesn't hurt. That reality showed the anguish someone with such responsibilities had to shoulder... and I'd bet Alec would've done that very well! He did with En Qi!

Haha, I have the exact sentiments... by any change with you be getting the video clip for that event, Emily dear?

I think your Mum has been greatly influenced by you, Hien dearest. She just heard you going on and on and on about the chemistry and she just pounched on the exact same thing!

Thanks for the news, Emily. London...Tokyo...Seattle...LA... sounds like fun! I want to go on holiday too.. *laughs* LA is heaps of fun, although I must admit, I enjoyed Vegas even more!

Coey, do get ready to camp out somewhere to "stalk" our darling Alec!

Hello btiger04! Welcome (Chrissy... it's hard to rival your location.. haha) I'm Debbie!

Hmm... those who find the lack of chemistry between Chae Rim and Alec... how exactly are you guys going to digest Yang Warriors, dear people?
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by d3bbie
    Hmm... those who find the lack of chemistry between Chae Rim and Alec... how exactly are you guys going to digest Yang Warriors, dear people?

Drool over Alec... ignore Chae Rim? :
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Oh...I could have sworn that didn't look like Alec. @_@ Oops. Haha, but it's still a great manipulation!

Welcome to all our new members. Don't try to claim to be number 1. We have claws! Haha, just kidding! Don't run off scared! We're nice, really. :P
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

http://myweb.hinet.net/home1/storage/title.mpg
    http://myweb.hinet.net/home1/inmei0222/02.mpg

these are the links of yang warriors clips... the title is the beginning song, and 02.mpg is chaerim and alec fighting martial arts in the 1st episode...

i think the chemistry between them is better than Aegean sea... improved alot... both are speaking more thru the eyes rather than language...

they are two big files... title is around 20mb. and 02 is around 60 mb.
    if u have eo video, convert the mpg videos to real to save space.... enjoy...

source of clips: chaelim family of taiwan...
    suyoupeng.com

Hm, I never thought of camping out somewhere for anyone or anything, but since it's for my dearest Alec, I'll make an exception to it. Then again, I wouldn't want to meet him directly for I'll be so nervous to even start any conversation or even a "HI" with him. So then, I guess what I'll would do is to see him from an angle. That's all I'm hoping for, not too much of a greedy person I am, eh?

Yeah, when Yang Brothers comes out, I'll only watch the series for Alec. After Love in Aegean Sea, I don't see there can be any possibilities that Alec and Chae Rim will have anymore chemistry than what they already have in their modern series. Man, the director could have picked a better choice...like Vicki for instance??? HELLO!!! What is he or she thinking???
    Last edited by [C][o][e][y]; 11-03-04 at 11:53 PM.

Oh! thanks emily for the links!!! hehe I HAVE to get this! even it takes all nite! I didnt get the last thing... it died b4 i could dl it coz yousendit hates me and it dies b4 this lousy 56k internet could finish doing its job hehe thanks anyway! I am gonna LOVE seeing these clips! so the first one is the beginning theme? hehe who sings the song?

Coey, i agree... I dun hold any hopes for good chemistry between alec n chae rim anymore... her acting bugs me, shes too fake... hopefully it improves in here. but this is the second time around acting together, and in a row too.. so theres still a tad of hope lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

*laughs* I'm glad I have absolutely nothing against Chae Rim... that way I can enjoy Yang Warriors!

Hi Tina! I'm willing to share... LOL!

Thanks for that, 02.mpg is such an interesting clip!

Coey, haha... "an exception"... then again, I feel the same way. I'd rather see him from afar... than approach him. I'd be at lost for words, really. I wouldn't even know what to say other than humiliate myself... trying to muster up the courage to say hi!

Aww Chrissy, it's too bad that you didn't get that video clip of Alec singing Material Boy! It's priceless... Their second time acting together should be better.... the connection would be felt more, I guess.
    http://daybeel.blogspot.com
    http://daybee-e.blogspot.com

hello ^_^
    I'm newbie here......
    nice to meet you all...

saying hi to Tanteun which haven't been here for a while

Hmm.. debbie... or emily... or anyone with that clip... mind uploading for me someother time!? HEHEHE i REALLY WANNA SEE IT!!!! if its so priceless, I CANT MISS OUT!!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by hennysn
    hello ^_^
    I'm newbie here......
    nice to meet you all...

saying hi to Tanteun which haven't been here for a while

Heya Henny! hehe we've meet ^^; welcome to spcnet

speaking if Lilla... guys anyone know where she ran of to? lol

Omg.. guys... i just finished dling the first (theme song) clip... oh dear.. SO THATS the song for the theme?! I heard it b4.. and really didnt like it all that much... and now seeing it matched up with Yang theme vid... it just was sooooo werid! lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

i agree, that opening theme song of YMHJ is so weird.....
    even mention something like " in the year 2002......"
    hohoho......it's absolutely weird lol

[QUOTE=hennysn]i agree, that opening theme song of YMHJ is so weird.....
    even mention something like " in the year 2002......"
    hohoho......it's absolutely weird lol[/QUOTe

yeah that's beyong weird--what are the producers thinking? gees.

that song is really famous in mainalnd, 2002 di yi chang xue, but i never liked it, andi really don't think it fits yang warriors, dunno y they made it the theme song
    but at least alec's nameappears first this time

Quote Originally Posted by d3bbie

Sufan, yes... the fairytale in HZGGIII was still there, I thought. In reality, no Prince could've left the Palace for one girl, despite the fact that he was really in love with her. I must agree it did dampen the original fairytale we all fell in love with but sometimes, a touch of reality doesn't hurt. That reality showed the anguish someone with such responsibilities had to shoulder... and I'd bet Alec would've done that very well! He did with En Qi!

Hhmm that does make sense...

--you know QY did leave it open--for example, WAG made the statement at the end about his daughter to ErHao "well, even if she doesn't know poetry--you can't regret it" meaning they have a marriage agreement between Erhao son and WAG/XYz's daughter--even ZhiWei said to Erhao "that's my daughter in law" when XYZ announced that she was pregnant..

so yep I can see QY making a HZGG IV in the future--and maybe this time Alec and Vicky can replay in it--as the kids...

wasn't erhao in qssymm? i'm getting confused, who's er hao in hzgg?

Quote Originally Posted by alecforever815
    wasn't erhao in qssymm? i'm getting confused, who's er hao in hzgg?

no i got mixed up--erkan i meant--zhiwei's husband

Hehe I was happy to see Alec's name appear first this time

A HZGG IV?! plz no.....

Oh, took me all nite, but i finally managed to get the second clip! yesss!! hehe omg... Alec looks sooo amazing! I wanna see it even more now!!! hehe and is it his real voice guys? or dubbed? It sounds like his real voice.
    Last edited by luvalecsu_4evea; 11-04-04 at 04:41 PM.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Guys... theres another clip from the same source as the other two

http://myweb.hinet.net/home1/crfan/01.mpg

CR chasing thief, no alec.. but hey its still YW

I cant wait to see Yang Warriors on VCD... Im itching to see it rite now... when do you guys think it will make its way on? hopefully not too long.... hehe I'll just add that to my xmas list haha
    Last edited by luvalecsu_4evea; 11-04-04 at 05:46 PM.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

d3bbie. ahahah no, my mum loves AV all by herself lol. and since then, she's been coming to me to get news/info on them ahhaah isn't that sweet. and yes, i'm glad u enjoyed that Mulan poster i had a fun time making it lolz.

Emily! thanks again sooo much for those two new downloads! eheheh the song IS weird. it doens't even sound "ancient" at all (at least the HSDS 2000 that the other guy sang instead of alec DID sound like it belonged to an ancient drama )

ohhh........ i'm REALLY not gonna be able to bear watching cai lin any more! The ONLY reason i bothered w/ Aegean Sea was becuase i wanted to see ALEC n ONLY alec----- hell, now since my mom finnished the serial, i don't think i'll bother to continue. i can't stand her anymore. and NOW???!!!!! watching that second clip of yang warrior jsut makes me wannaa.. wan..aa... ummm.. ahhh.. *sigh* like scratch her haughty face off of the screen! -- she doesn't have that face to go with such an "ancient" air-like-character. she's out of place. and her face is way tooooo oval/round. and her eyes are always so squinty like she'd wanna kill u with her eyes staring at you to death

why, why, WHY did they had to get her???!!! the way she "tried" to act reminded me a lot of Alyssa in HSDS with alec-- u know, that kind of "first meeting" where u first fight the guy, then make him chase after you, then later the both of u falls madly in love.... yea it's liek that. yet in this, it's not the same. i'm very dissapointed (in her). HELL, i would deffinitely prefer Alyssa to be in Yang Warriors!!!!!!!!

Other than that cai lin burden, i think Yang Warrior looks very promising. Alec is SOOOOO dashingly-handsome in that white outfit! (and again, i think i would just watch this solely for ALEC lolz).

oh yea you guys... ahahah checK this screen cap out, u'll DROOL
    ALEC GETTIGN OUT OF THE SHOWER IN YANG
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"