Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SuYouPeng Alec Su--Our beloved Superstar

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Haha hien, yes.... I totally agree with you on ur view of CR

hehe and I saw that cap too!! and TRUST ME I was drooling and couldnt get my eyes off of it for 2 mins straight... dun think i blinked even yummi
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

I watched the clips too.

I don't really like the song.. it's so "blah".

And, the acting, omg, when alec first came on, he was already acting so well! like the expression on his face, and I'm not KIDDING or just exaggerating because I love alec. but that Chae Rim is just so bad looking, her face is just too wrong, it's too round and chubby. I'm sure they can get tons of prettier actresses to act with alec, and you know that part where she's supposed to be fighting through the soldiers, it looks so ridiculous, it doesn't even look like fighting. Oh, and the voice dubbing was horrid.

but anyway, I love the short glimpses of wang yan I saw in the theme song cliip :yay: she looks so pretty!

yea! that's another thing i forgot to "criticize"
    WHAT KIND OF FIGHTING WAS THAT???????? the camera angle was zooming in and out, up and down, left and right, catching glimses of Cai Lin's waving arm, dangling leg, and bending back. that is NOT what we call fighting!

...but ALEC did a superb job though.
    LMAOL. foreva, u should've read my earlier post in the previous page. i practically siad the EXACT thing u did about cai lin. *shakes head*.... i hope this would be the last of her and alec's collab! she can drag herself to collab w/ another chinese production for all i care, jsut NOT with alec.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

GUys.... i was just reading some of the comments (looking at the screencaps Suching did and posted at suyoupeng.com) and regarding to the "bath scene"... Its not cut off in the taiwan airing, but prrobably will b in the china airing... but what about the VCD/DVD's? will they chop that scene off just coz its "bathing"? I really hope they dont.. but to my disappointment, the Aegean Sea I bought (china version) chopped off the kissing (apparently there is a kissing scene in the original), unless i dont remember seeing it . So I really really hope that the VCD's/DVD's will not chop any "important" scenes out!!!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

I was really staring at that fighting part openmouthed. I seriously didnt know what they are doing there.

Hien! Great minds think alike! Personally, I prefer not to see her in any chinese shows. XDD who knows, if she doesn't act with alec, maybe she will act with another one of the actors I like and it will be

And omg!!!! the screencaps link you posted!!!!! it's not very clear.. but alec's body!!!! I think these smilies express my feelings very well XDD

Hehehe guys.. if that one pic made u all go wooooozy! check this out! It'll cut ur breath short and make u possiably suffer from heart failure... sure did to me.. heart still beating sooooo fast!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_077.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_078.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_079.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_080.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_081.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_082.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_083.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_084.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_085.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_086.jpg')
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    GUys.... i was just reading some of the comments (looking at the screencaps Suching did and posted at suyoupeng.com) and regarding to the "bath scene"... Its not cut off in the taiwan airing, but prrobably will b in the china airing... but what about the VCD/DVD's? will they chop that scene off just coz its "bathing"? I really hope they dont.. but to my disappointment, the Aegean Sea I bought (china version) chopped off the kissing (apparently there is a kissing scene in the original), unless i dont remember seeing it . So I really really hope that the VCD's/DVD's will not chop any "important" scenes out!!!
    i hope they dont cut it off as well.. In my shen yi xia luu vcd, they cut off alyssia and zhao wen zhuo's kissing scene as well

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_087.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_088.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_089.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_090.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.suyoupeng.com/uploadImages/ctv_yang_2_091.jpg')

Credits to Suching for caping! and suyoupeng.com

if im not allowed to do this... plz tell me, i'll take it down and link (just thought this would b easier..)

*faints*.....
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

luvalec su--you are so funny:

they actually posted these pictures on suyoupeng website?

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    luvalec su--you are so funny:

they actually posted these pictures on suyoupeng website?
    lol just call me chrissy la ^^;

yup, Suching kindly (under lots of pressure from fans requesting ) posted these caps. sure made fans drool buckets
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

ummm....even tho alec has a good body and all, but i dont' understand why they have to show it like that in yang warriors....personally, i don't think that leaves such a good impression, cuz not everyone's gonna think that ooo alec has anice body, oh he's built, some ppl won't think that way ......i just do'nt get why they have to show his body in the mirror in that way

Quote Originally Posted by alecforever815
    ummm....even tho alec has a good body and all, but i dont' understand why they have to show it like that in yang warriors....personally, i don't think that leaves such a good impression, cuz not everyone's gonna think that ooo alec has anice body, oh he's built, some ppl won't think that way ......i just do'nt get why they have to show his body in the mirror in that way
    Well.... its probably a scene where hes in the bath and thinking to himself about problems, and instead of zooming on his face, or what not, they changed it a bit and show his actions thru a mirror, i dont think they intentionally wanted to "show him off" its just all part of the show. And doesnt matter if ppl think he has a good build or not, the point in the serie is that him, Yang Si Lang is thinking and taking his bath, nothing more. But ofcorz, this benefits us fans thou kkakakakaa
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Woah! It's getting steamy in here. lolz

Anyways, thanks for the link AlecnVicky. It's good to see so many screencaps of Alec in Yang Warriors. He's so adorable in there...but CL [no more comment]. So yeah, while scrolling down those hot pics of him, I come across one pic of him kissing CL and I can't stand it anymore. Therefore, I immediately save the pic and quickly do a manipulation of it. Well, here's the result [pretty bad coz I did it like in a few minutes so that I don't have to see CL's face]. Man, I'm mean! But, oh well...AV's the BEST!

Pretty small indeed.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/[C]oey/AVmanipulation18.jpg')

hahaha coey! good job good job!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

carol, i know what you mean by some people might not think "oh that's one hot body" or "wow.... to drool for" but rather they might feel taken aback-- or to be bolder, 'offended' with such a sight. BUT. i think, in this case, they've showed it through a mirror, as if wanting to allude to the feeling of being more modest (after all, he IS taking a bath LOL ). and though these caps makes it look like the bath is a long scene, but crap, i'll bet it'd be no longer than 30 seconds and Chrissy haha that last screen cap where he's wearing that white robe and smiling is so cute. ehehh he's smiling *sigh dreamily*

Coey, just call me Hien! 'AlecnVicky' is just toooo long to type everytime ehehe as long as people recognize me under that sn, that's all that really matters. i know the feeling of being irritated (though i can't really make out vicki's face though. is it vicki?--- aiya, u'll kill me for this, but at first, i swear i thought that girl was fan bing bing) lol
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

HAHAHAHA!! You people are hilarious...you and your bath scenes. *laughs* Remember the promo with Alyssa?
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilAngel
    HAHAHAHA!! You people are hilarious...you and your bath scenes. *laughs* Remember the promo with Alyssa?

DONT start with the whole promo with alyssa thing... that got me to almost go mental! lol Tina would know haha oh my.... godo thing thats all straightened out

oh guys... we really need a new thread name.. lol this whole "New Discussion" thing is really odd to me, dunno why lol
    Last edited by luvalecsu_4evea; 11-05-04 at 12:43 AM.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    DONT start with the whole promo with alyssa thing... that got me to almost go mental! lol Tina would know haha oh my.... godo thing thats all straightened out

oh guys... we really need a new thread name.. lol this whole "New Discussion" thing is really odd to me, dunno why lol

LMAOL. that alyssa bath tub thing wasn't all that bad. it wasn't as if they weren't wearin anythign underneath (ahahha yea, i cans ay this so easily now, but i sure was pissed back then). --- but yea, then again, if they'd do THAT again as a kind of promo thing for Yang Warriors w/ alec n cai lin. i think i'm gonna just wring my neck 'round a noose.

haha see i told u guys, the thread's title is like "original" (which is alright, no harm done lol) which is a bit Different from our usual kind of "unorignal-way-too-long-attention-demanding-flashy" titles

Quote Originally Posted by AlecnVicky
    LMAOL. that alyssa bath tub thing wasn't all that bad. it wasn't as if they weren't wearin anythign underneath (ahahha yea, i cans ay this so easily now, but i sure was pissed back then). --- but yea, then again, if they'd do THAT again as a kind of promo thing for Yang Warriors w/ alec n cai lin. i think i'm gonna just wring my neck 'round a noose.
    hahaha yea, easy for us to say now... lol remember back then when we ARENT sure?!oh man.. the memories but at least that was alyssa, like u said, if it was with CR rite now.. i'd faint on the spot
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by AlecnVicky

haha see i told u guys, the thread's title is like "original" (which is alright, no harm done lol) which is a bit Different from our usual kind of "unorignal-way-too-long-attention-demanding-flashy" titles
    I like alyssa alot though, shes in my top 5 actress list.. but not chaerim! alyssa is much prettier and cuter..

And I agree, we have to change the title, I'm always looking for it, and seriously, I skip past it sometimses, then I'm wondering where's the thread?