Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SuYouPeng Alec Su--Our beloved Superstar

Hello friends,
    just drop by to say hello
    and got shocked by the other pics of "bathing scene"
    gosh, he really looks ..........<speechless> i can't comment anymore.....

i agree about your comment ini the Chae Rim fighting scene, the jump that she made, yaikss.... not a good scene at all...

But Alec really did a good job there right, he looks so adorable there, his eyes..........make you wonder....

see you all tomorrow, heading home right now....

Chrissy, chat to you tomorrow, tell me about the test ok

yang warriors clips...pretty good. alec and chaerim do share more chemistry in this one...esp. the clip after the bathing scene... enjoy...

source: chaelim taiwan website...

after alec's bathing scene
    http://my.so-net.net.tw/aj7388/20041103_w.wmv

chaerim and alec talking about the camp.

http://my.so-net.net.tw/aj7388/20041103_love.wmv

episode 4 trailer
    http://my.so-net.net.tw/aj7388/20041103_end.wmv
    suyoupeng.com

Default SuYouPeng Alec Su--Our beloved Superstar

okay guys--does this work as the title, or does a new thread need to be made?

tina can change the title when we think of something new... dont worry...
    suyoupeng.com

i saw the clips, and eh ac doesn't work for me either. espeicially when the dubbing is super horrible, and i don't know, the last couple of dls, it doesn't sound like alec himself

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    SuYouPeng Alec Su--Our beloved Superstar okay guys--does this work as the title, or does a new thread need to be made?
    PERFECT! eheh with that kind of title, we wont miss it for sure!
    HEY! if i'm not mistaken didn't we have something similar to that title created a while back? soemthing like "Su You Peng: A SuperStar Meant To Be Loved"

ahhaah so yea sufan, go with that new title you've got!

thanks emily for the clips (again!)

ehhhhh it doesn't really make much of a difference when their chemistry level only moves up from the bottom of the *love-o-meter* by a tiny notch at "no sparks at all-fake-unconvincing" to "dying embers-not genuine-unbelievable" .... a lil improvement like that isn't going to appease me. lol.

and yes, the dubbed voices are horrible. i dont think it's alec's voice at all carol. and what irritates me even more is the girl who dubbs the voice for cai lin. it's so scratchy and SOUR. (all the more to make me hold grudges against cai lin *sigh*).
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

yep hien, i agree, cr's dubbed voice is horrible!!!

i'm dling the first episode right now, when it'sdone, i'll get to see really if their chem improved, btw, emily, did you find the link yet? if not i can give it to u

i saw the chinaversion of episode one,and the song is different, i don't know this one, but it's a lot better than the other 2002 one, and it fits the seires a lot better. alec's name is still listed first, good thing, lol

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

lol, sufan, u didnt need to create another thread la When Tina gets her butt on here eheheh she can change the title ^^''

Carol, u seen eps 1? whats the new theme song? anything is better than this!

UGH!! Im on the verge of scratching my eyeballs out!!! I just CANT stand the "giggle" and "smile" or the "shy look" CR does (for example the one she does to the mirror in the after bath clip that emily provided links for *THX GIRL *) I dun know how ppl can stand seeing that, it makes me wanna puke ><'

and the dubbing... totally disgusting, sounds so whiney and annoying and then matching it wup with her whiney "trying to be too cute" look... *faint* especially when she says "a lang" .. someone shoot me rite now...

on the other hand, Alec looks great, and i dun mind the dubbing all that much, it sorta sounds like the same dubber as HSDS... its not that bad la...
    Last edited by luvalecsu_4evea; 11-05-04 at 07:11 PM.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

yeah didn't know that-hee hee--too new to the foooooruuuuuuuuuum!

yep it's better than this, it has a wuxia feel to it, kinda like hsds theme song, maindland version. and one of hte ending songs is by alec, i saw it in the end credits, but they didnt' play it yet, so who knows wut it'll sound like. the ending song is by sun yue

Speaking of Alyssa a while back, did you guys know she's getting married? I know. My thoughts exactly.

So does Alec sing this theme song of whatever new production we're talking about? I'm so lost. @_@

And I'll be changing the title.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Speaking of Alyssa a while back, did you guys know she's getting married? I know. My thoughts exactly.

So does Alec sing this theme song of whatever new production we're talking about? I'm so lost. @_@

so you're tina? oh...dumb me..hee hee

thanks for changing thread name..

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilAngel

OFF TOPIC.. but I thought alyssia don't even have a boyfriend!!!!! !!!!

carol,
    can you give me the link of the 1st episode? the other day i found a link, but the tracker blocked my ip address, so i couldn't d/l it. What's yours? i'll try your address... thanks...
    suyoupeng.com

alyssa's getting married????????? when? to who?

emily: http://bt.100kan.com/dispbbs.asp?boa...=100287&page=2
    it worked for me, so i think it should work

carol, that was the link that i was trying to d/l the other day... didn't work for me... but, lucky me, i found another link... it's doing ok...

the wireless router that i have for my computer doesn't receive packets as fully as my mom's computer... but i don't dare to d/l files on her computer... so it will take me a long time to d/l the 20 episodes...

so, how do u feel about the series??? heard there was too much editing by the vcd company... even alec said that the promotional clip is better because the editing detiorated the overall quality of the series...
    suyoupeng.com

oh reallly, hmm then i don't understand why it doesn't work, but the links are so slow! i just finished dling four episodes, and have seen one and a half so far

i don't like it all that much, but it's not terrible either. after the first episode, there's nothing that makes me want to keep on watching it. kinda like, if i have time, then i'll maybe see one, but if not, then who cares. the plot is so so, in 45 minutes, nothing really happened, a bit slow and the plot scatters all over the place. in one minute u see cr running to catch thieves, next minute u see alec fighting someone, it's not really united, and omg, there are wayyy too many people. er lang, san lang, si lang, ....all together is just too weird and crowded

i guess the editing does play a bit part, cuz the series doesn't flow that well together. and it makes alec look super short in this series, cuz all the rest of the ppl they chose are taller than him so it looks weird.

and again, AC, it's okay ish, but not that wonderful. and cr isnt' suitable for ancient series, especially in the male outfit.

so overall it's okay, but doesn't measure up to hzgg, and i think hsds is better
    i would say 5.5/10, hopefully it'll get better

HI guys, i'm back. I bet you guys didn't even notice i was gone. Gosh, i have been soo caught up in school with all of these projects, tests, reports, and essays all in the same week. Golly gee.....

Anyway, what have you guys been up to? Besides talking about Alec's body while he's taking a bath. LOL, let's keep this thread PG rated guys.

Hey Coey, since we live in the same state, you want to drive down to San Jose and pick me up to go see Alec? We can look for him together! Bonding time!! LOL.

Well, I'm gonna go take a nap, I've had a total of 10 hours of sleep this whole week. I guess this is what i get for having honors/ advanced classes.
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! those of you who saw those clips that Emily posted. that last clip "Trailer 4 Episode" is it me, or did i actually hear alec's voice in the background song (well, the very first part of it sounded like alec's singing, then all a sudden a different tune picks up and i heared another guy's voice)??? ithe part that sounded like alec was gooooood. kekekeke.

and yea..... now seeign these later clips, Alec's dubbed voice isn't all that bad, it's actually quite soothing to the ears. ^_^. BUT i still stand for what i said about cai lin ---nothing is ever going to chang emy perspective on her.

LVG. wait'll u get to college.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"