Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Yang Meng Hu Jiang - Yang Warriors ~ Alec Su, Chae Rim, Zhao Ya Zhi, Ding Long

Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne7317
    oh yeh, out of curiosity, for those who already finished watching the warriors of yang clan series, watever happened to Yee Yen, the servant working for princess Min Ji? the one that sorta poisoned chu chu? that fake prostitute spy?

Yee Yee was executed later after she was caught for being a spy for the Liao Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Tukhi
    Nauti_ger, in china version Alec didn't die, Ming Ji princess and her brother did not die either. They just cut out those scenes.
    You already saw the alternative ending though ...guess what? The beginning scene of the Singapore version *Alec standing at the Great Wall looking on*, was the exact ending scene of the china version. So don't worry, you didn't miss a thing...
    oh i guess if i had watched the china version, i would have complained that the ending wasnt conclusive enough uh.. guess we can never be satisfied..esp when they kill off your favourite character...hahaa
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Default Talking Back to Yang Meng Hu Jiang

Here's what we say while we're watching this:

"Their mom's so nice... and their dad's such a WIENER!" (everytime he yells at the boys)

Who installed the telephone cord in her hair?

Oh, look, there's Dealybopper Guy again.

She's wearing a cinnamon bun on her head! ?!?!

Silly hat time!!

"You can't escape your density!" (It really said this in the subtitles)

Pan Baw: Here, sis, this is a magic box! Make a wish! [He really did say this]...
    Pan Yu Yan: I wish my dad's head would fall off.

(AND IT DID!)
    Last edited by Kairu; 06-05-07 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Update!

i waz just wondering.. is this the series 'Heroes of the Yang Clan', or something like that?
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

Hey Moonlight Sonata, I think the title says "Warriors of the Yang Clan" in English aka "the Yang Tiger Brothers", "Yang Meng Hu Jiang" in Chinese, and "Ðương Môn Hỗ Tướng" in Viet

hehehe, kairu...I so agree with that cinnamon bun on princess ming Ji's forehead~ lol!!!
    Last edited by sunshyne7317; 02-02-05 at 04:22 AM.

yeh, i knew it was something of the Yang Clan... thanx
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

hihi! question!

for the ppl who are watching this series in southern cali on tv:

are the voices dubbed? Is that really alex su's voice?

Default hey

im watching it in southern cali..and for sure i think CR voice is dubbed..but im not sure about alecs voice...ioono i think it is his.. im curious too !!!.

*laugh* ofcoz CR's voice was dubbed. She doesn't speak Chinese!
    Alec's voice sounded alot like his own but from what I've heard... he was dubbed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tukhi
    *laugh* ofcoz CR's voice was dubbed. She doesn't speak Chinese!
    Alec's voice sounded alot like his own but from what I've heard... he was dubbed too.
    actually i've been watching closely and i dont think their voices were dubbed in the version that i watch in south ca...except for CR... maybe the other versions were probably be dubbed, like the ones i dL from the other forum that tukhi introduced me to...=D

Default yeah

not wanting to sound stupid but Cr is korean right? because i dont usually watch series like these other than tvb. cuz my mandarin aint real good and only because of alec su

Quote Originally Posted by wun luv x
    not wanting to sound stupid but Cr is korean right? because i dont usually watch series like these other than tvb. cuz my mandarin aint real good and only because of alec su
    Yes, Cr is Korean.

just finished watching it yesterday...
    at beginning quite interesting, but at a middle the story goes too slow, but start eps 20 the story getting better
    i like the romantic scene between Alec Su and Chae Rim...

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha
    just finished watching it yesterday...
    at beginning quite interesting, but at a middle the story goes too slow, but start eps 20 the story getting better
    i like the romantic scene between Alec Su and Chae Rim...

hehe..a new fan!!..the show's very nice right?..i admit in the middle it gets abit draggy..but oh well its not 40 ep...i tink if it were 40 ep it'll haf killed all of us...
    i tink i find tt the story picks up from the time they all went to the battle front...the second time round...and all the brothers dying...tt part was the part that caught my attention the most!!
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Default darn

omg..i think im gunnah hate the ending..grrr

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    hehe..a new fan!!..the show's very nice right?..i admit in the middle it gets abit draggy..but oh well its not 40 ep...i tink if it were 40 ep it'll haf killed all of us...
    i tink i find tt the story picks up from the time they all went to the battle front...the second time round...and all the brothers dying...tt part was the part that caught my attention the most!!
    yup new fan
    usually i have no feeling toward alec su, but after i watch his series King of jugde, i can see that he's ok..
    then when i watch this yang clan, he's good...
    the romantic scene really romantic

they have nice ost.. i like it

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha
    yup new fan
    usually i have no feeling toward alec su, but after i watch his series King of jugde, i can see that he's ok..
    then when i watch this yang clan, he's good...
    the romantic scene really romantic

they have nice ost.. i like it
    same here...initally i din really haf any impression of him..saw him in HZGG but just din think he was tt great...den i watched Love of the Aegean sea...got hooked..den after watching Yang Warriors...die hard fan now...got more than 200 pics of him in my comp now...
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

agree. after all, it was the face of alec su in the bath tub scene that caught my attention (who wouldn't when he's bathing too? hehehe) when I was channel surfing at home and saw him on chinese channel. Since then, i've been addicted to him and watching him like eye candy on Yang clan series.

Speaking of the series, if anyone watched it all, watever happened to Pan Rei Mei? ( cuz i really despise him to death right now...i can't even believe the emperor take that man's stupid advice and FELL into the trick of the liao's causing the deaths of Yang's 4 sons.! SO MAD! SO SAD!!! (>_<) i hate that scene when Pan Rei Mei got their own Song soldiers to kill 7th brother and 3rd brother. Them dumb soldiers couldn't do any better to see for themselves that Rei Mei was such an old jealous crooked! Thats good acting though by the actor cuz he surely got me to despise pan rei mei seriously!
    Last edited by sunshyne7317; 02-12-05 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne7317
    agree. after all, it was the face of alec su in the bath tub scene that caught my attention (who wouldn't when he's bathing too? hehehe) when I was channel surfing at home and saw him on chinese channel. Since then, i've been addicted to him and watching him like eye candy on Yang clan series.

Speaking of the series, if anyone watched it all, watever happened to Pan Rei Mei? ( cuz i really despise him to death right now...i can't even believe the emperor take that man's stupid advice and FELL into the trick of the liao's causing the deaths of Yang's 4 sons.! SO MAD! SO SAD!!! (>_<) i hate that scene when Pan Rei Mei got their own Song soldiers to kill 7th brother and 3rd brother. Them dumb soldiers couldn't do any better to see for themselves that Rei Mei was such an old jealous crooked! Thats good acting though by the actor cuz he surely got me to despise pan rei mei seriously!
    oh apparently they later got a new judge - this new guy's funny, too bad he acted fo awhile only - and managed to get evidence showing that Pan Ren Mei was collaborating with the Liaos so they chopped his head off...but tts way into the last two episodes; hate ttt guy he shd haf died earlier. Stupid emperor
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    oh apparently they later got a new judge - this new guy's funny, too bad he acted fo awhile only - and managed to get evidence showing that Pan Ren Mei was collaborating with the Liaos so they chopped his head off...but tts way into the last two episodes; hate ttt guy he shd haf died earlier. Stupid emperor
    i like that judge, so funny...
    the emperor was stupid taking the pan Ren Mei advise, but the general Yang as the great general was not make a good strategy to protect the emperor and the army..
    i think he should have a better plan....
    but if he had, than the series will keep going cause the sons not dead